• Note: ADISC does NOT allow personal ads. This includes "looking for ____" or "anyone in ____" type introduction posts. To write a good introduction, focus on explaining who you are, NOT what you are looking for. The goal should be to help other people get to know you a bit.

Bella saying hi! <3

LilFluffyBella

Bella
Contributor
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Diaper Lover
  3. Babyfur
  4. Diaperfur
  5. Little
Hello everybaby!
You can call me Bella. I’m a furry artist who’s looking to make some friends. As of writing this I am 22 and living in the United States. I’d love to make some friends near where I am but I don’t mind making online friends!
As I said I am a furry artist who enjoys drawing huffy art, but I make safe for work stuff as well. I would love to do comics/stories but I mainly focus on singular pictures. One of my biggest inspirations is BabyStar on deviantart.
Another thing about me is that I’m somewhat new to AB/DL. New in the sense that I haven’t yet experienced many things that come with the topic, such as actually trying diapers, messing them, buying adult baby items or clothing or whatnot. I’ve been interested in that for many years but I’m still working up the courage!

Anyways thanks for reading what I have to say and I hope we can talk more :)

Reactions: Kellycares, Jonnythepony, Diaperon and 2 others
Welcome lilfluffybella! 😊. Lil Bella is my favourite diaper! Lovely candy scent. And cute! (Not as cute as your avatar!) I am sure you will fit in well. I look forward to chatting ☺️!! Enjoy the site 😊

Reactions: LilFluffyBella
Kittyinpink said:
Welcome lilfluffybella! 😊. Lil Bella is my favourite diaper! Lovely candy scent. And cute! (Not as cute as your avatar!) I am sure you will fit in well. I look forward to chatting ☺️!! Enjoy the site 😊
I never knew there was a diaper I shared a name with! I’ll have to look into that… and thank you!

Reactions: Kittyinpink
Hello and welcome 🦊😁

Nice retro my little pony avatar 😁

Welcome to adisc

Back