being little/ AB before being little/ AB

littleph0enix

The Right Honourable Lordship Of Giggles?!
Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Diaper Lover
  2. Little
  3. Other
Hello,
Since joining I have been thinking about stuff I would like to know/ how many other people share my experience. This time round I was just living life when I noticed something kind of funny to me and that was that I was already doing/ enjoying things as a adult that I would find I would do as a little when I had accept that as part of me later on in life.

so here is a top 10 list of things I can think of that I do as a adult that later on I found I would do as a little: (not in any order)

1) Drinking juice 80% of time, I have just always hated water and I do like other stuff namely fizzy drinks and alcohol but I just dont drink them nearly enough.

2) Mid day naps, only started doing them like 5 years ago but I really enjoy having a 3 hour break to sleep/ think to myself with music I love playing.

3) My odd love of anything puffy XD, even now have to stop and hug things if it looks fluffy AND I CANT STOP MYSELF.

4) Eat in a childish way, I think it's just my OSD but who's to say :/

5) weird sounds out of no where....., I dont know.... it just kind of happens haha like bird calls/ baby sounds lol

6) A love of sweets that a child could only dream to have.... well I live that dream to a T every year now.....

7) Solving puzzles, all my life I have just enjoyed playing with puzzles of all kinds. (its just fun even if I dont solve it)

8) Still have fun at parks/ big play areas, I dont really go out of my way but when im out with family that has younger kids I just jump right in.

9) I mix the letters in words without thinking and it is the funniest shit ever, every time I just cant help myself but giggle at how dumb I just sounded.

10) Can and will watch kids shows with out thinking, its it already on I just sometimes watch on and then there is old shows I used to watch when I was young and just like to rewatch them.

So yeah here is my list, dont worry if you dont have a list too or that you dont have a top 10. I just want to know if I am odd or if there is many people that do the same kinds of things or even do other things altogether.

Last edited:
Reactions: Brumas94, thelittlegirl and BenNevis

BenNevis

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Diaper Lover
  3. Little
Aside from the obvious little things like nappies, bottles, dummies etc, here are a few little things I always did, even when I’m not little.

• Making sure my closet/wardrobe door is closed at night. Are there monsters in there? Who really knows! But one sure way to keep yourself safe at night it to make sure those doors are closed.
  • I have a favourite mugs at home, with a slightly childish design. It’s clear that it’s my mug and I have all my hot drinks from it.
  • The same songs I remember loving as a small child can still massively improve my mood if I feel a bit rubbish. I’m referring to fairly run of the mill mid-2000s pop and for whatever reason, it never fails to cheer me up.
  • Seeing a cuddly toy and feeling like I want to snuggle it. They look adorable and it’s very comforting.
  • Daydreaming. I can still (rather annoyingly when I have to work) daydream in the same way I did as a child and it’s slightly wonderful.

Reactions: littleph0enix

feetintrouble

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Sissy
  3. Little
I have loads of things like this, which define my little self, which I do as an adult. Here are some of mine:
  • Wearing shoes on bare feet, especially sneakers, T-bars, wellies, Ugg boots. I've always loved the feel of doing this, and the fact that adults seemed to disapprove. I love to spot other people going sockless.
  • Childish excitement at certain rare kinds of weather, such as rainbows, storms, fog, snow.
  • I too like stories I remember from childhood, especially Ladybird books: I collect them from charity shops.
  • I liked it when characters in children's stories got locked up or tied up, such as Hansel in his cage. I kept wanting to be those characters; if I saw a dog cage, I'd want to crawl in. Once when I refused to come out, one of the older kids closed the door and put a padlock on it. I stayed locked up for ages, and was incredibly happy! Sometimes my caregiver locks me up.
  • Spanking: although I feared it happening for real when I was little, I loved stories about it, and learning about it happening at school in the old days. When I'm little, my bottom is regularly smacked by my caregiver.
  • Having my eyes covered for games and surprises: I found it very powerful that an adult could use an innocent-looking scarf to make me absolutely blind. As a child, waiting my turn to pin the tail on the donkey would make me giddy with excitement - I remember turning to jelly as I kept my eyes open and watched the flowery blindfold appear in my vision, becoming bigger and bigger and turning black, being tightly tied, being asked "Can you see?", and being spun around. Needless to say, my caregiver blindfolds me frequently, and often makes me sit quietly for a long time. My favourite thing is when I can hear my presents being wrapped under my nose, and I can't see a thing!! 😭 😭 My imagination runs wild when I'm blindfolded. One thing I never experienced as a child (but I wish I had) was to be blindfolded, lifted into the air, and be told that I'm flying really high, with the tiny fields and houses below.
  • I too love games and puzzles. Childishly simple ones can be made more tricky if I'm blindfolded: I have several tactile ones I like to put together by feel.
  • I like water slides, including scary ones, but I missed out on them as a child because I couldn't swim.

Reactions: littleph0enix

littleph0enix

The Right Honourable Lordship Of Giggles?!
Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Diaper Lover
  2. Little
  3. Other
nice to see im not the only one that had things going on, I did kind of mean what things were you doing before you found out you had a little/ AB side but this is fine too since its things you might have done anyway.

BenNevis said:
  • Seeing a cuddly toy and feeling like I want to snuggle it. They look adorable and it’s very comforting.
  • Daydreaming. I can still (rather annoyingly when I have to work) daydream in the same way I did as a child and it’s slightly wonderful.
this is 100% something that I find funny, like when you are a DL or not even that, this is something I would think a lot of people do everyday. (even if they are not really a little/ AB)

feetintrouble said:
  • Childish excitement at certain rare kinds of weather, such as rainbows, storms, fog, snow.
another one to my list XD
feetintrouble said:
  • Having my eyes covered for games and surprises,
  • I too love games and puzzles. Childishly simple ones can be made more tricky if I'm blindfolded: I have several tactile ones I like to put together by feel.

honestly I did think about this at all, I had seen one of your posts before talk about this but losing your power to see (or eve to hear or both if you really want to go all in) is truly another way to give your carer all the power when careering for you. it does sound like it can lead to some interesting ways to play.
feetintrouble said:
  • I like water slides, including scary ones, but I missed out on them as a child because I couldn't swim.
as in what's not to like?? hahaha. much like Bens this is something I would think a lot of people still enjoy, even if this are not a little/ AB.

Last edited: