AngelicaPickles

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Diaper Lover
  2. Sissy
  3. Little
  4. Incontinent
Got me into being a dl

Everyone has their path... for me it was the other way. Had an overactive bladder as a little kid, would get up at night constantly, my dad yelled at me over it... so then I got into peeing in the corner of my room, so at some point he threatened me with diapers... that was what cemented it in my psyche. Didn't discover furry til much later.

i have yet to wear one yet

- - - Updated - - -

wow crazy story and your dad sounds like bad guy

no not really a bad guy, just doesn't always think about things he says

Its funny never in million yrs that i thought that i would want to wear diapers.

There are worse things then wearing diapers, at least they can be practical.

Been an ABDL for the last decade, didn't become a babyfur until after joining here.

For me, the two evolved separately. I became interested in furries in early high school and diapers mid-high school. After a while, the two started to join together.

Was a abdl before joining the furry fandom. Once I found out about babyfurs and cubs I felt like I found the perfect community that has both furries and abdl's

Last edited:
I'm not sure on the meaning of baby furniture? I'm a diaper lover that has kept it to myself.

- - - Updated - - -

Baby fur sorry out of correct lol.

I became a DL in late-Middle School, heard about the furry fandom in High School and became a Babyfur sometime after I heard about the furry fandom.
Not very exciting, but that's how it went.

Baby stuff led me to being a babyfur back in like. Gosh. 2004? It's the fuzzy fuzzbutts and Pawz that makes being a silly fuzzbutt baby the best. :3

Also, hug a fursuiter. Do it. It's like hugging a bag of pillows.

I have always been a furry and I have always adored thinking of myself as a kitten. Granted I am a sarcastic and crazy kitten, but I always liked being a kitten furry. I have recently discovered that i love being the kitten to my mommy (EmilyAdella) she introduced me to this site and allowed me the change to do something I enjoy. I also am exploring my DL side and discovering new things there I enjoy.

I started out as a furry I knew about the whole AB/DL thing but didn't get it I met people and started understanding that diapers just had something I connected with I became a babyfur after I realized I'm like a big kid and I'm childish and enjoy little kid things (I still love playing with toys)

I got into ABDL before furry. I met people here that changed that.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back