Being an ABDL as a teacher. How do I handle this?

Status
Not open for further replies.
isabella said:
that... has nothing to do with this thread...

like for real, if thats the only thing you got from this entire thread, welp hmmm....welp

Reactions: isabella
LittleFellow said:
Maybe he didn't read the answers in this period of time on Reddit, or he was just careless with this posting. I just wanna say you may have judged a little to fast, ok?

Now you're talking constructive but a little too late in my opinion to be appropriate to this question.

Let's give him some more time ok ?
How are you trying to defend him in any way? He is talking about changing a nappy in a classroom, in public, around children. If that doesn't sound like public indecency or a child sexual offence I don't know what does.

I'm proud of this board. Spittin' logic, facts and rationality.

Reactions: Flamoroo and Sheepies
LucasD9 said:
It’s not sexual. ABDL might be a sexual fetish for you, but for me It has become a part of my life. You act like wearing around children makes me a pedophile or something, like I’m forcing it on them or something.
What you're not understanding is that if you're not actually medically incontinent and you can stop yourself from using your diaper, then don't, ESPECIALLY around children. The media will get word of this if you're caught and chances are you will be if you plan to change in the classroom. The smell will be a dead give away, someone might see through a window or walk in on you. If it's a child you're on the sex offenders register no doubt. If it's an adult you might not be put on it but will 100% be fired and never teach ever again. You could ruin you're entire career and life.

That being said, if you TRULY can't use a toilet as it gives you so much stress then go into the bathroom do your business in your diaper, changed there and dispose in a bin outside. Most schools or workplaces have a large bin to put stuff in. We are trying to help you and you come across as a troll or something insane.

CookieMonstah said:
How are you trying to defend him in any way? He is talking about changing a nappy in a classroom, in public, around children. If that doesn't sound like public indecency or a child sexual offence I don't know what does.
The OP didn't mention that he wants to act this way in public in front of the kids. He wanted to do it secretly and asked for help.

LittleFellow said:
The OP didn't mention that he wants to act this way in public in front of the kids. He wanted to do it secretly and asked for help.
A classroom is not a private space though and OP was very clear about wanting to change in the classroom and not in a bathroom. That is not okay and is likely to end up in a child seeing what he is doing. The OP needs help, but help from a professional to manage his obvious mental health difficulties - that’s not something anybody on here can give him.

Last edited:
Reactions: 2012Stroke, CaterpillarSick, CookieMonstah and 1 other person
KaleidoscopeKitty said:
A classroom is not a private space though and OP was very clear about wanting to change in the classroom and not in a bathroom. That is not okay and is likely to end up in a child seeing what he is doing. The OP needs help, but help from a professional to manage his obvious mental health difficulties - that’s not something anybody on here can give him.
I teached physics on high school. Only I had access and keys to the classroom and the adjacent requisites room. I wore diapers and had enough privacy and time on my own to change if I was in the need to do. If i wanted to i could relax and suck my paci between my lessons. I did not do that, but possibly could without catching any attention. I never got caught.

Last edited by a moderator:
LittleFellow said:
I teached physics on high school. Only I had access and keys to the classroom and the adjacent requisites room. I wore diapers and had enough privacy and time on my own to change if I was in the need to do. If i wanted to i could relax and suck my paci between my lessons. I did not do that, but possibly could without catching any attention. I never got caught.
I’m a teacher and do not have a key to my classroom and it’s not the norm here for teachers to be able to lock the doors of a classroom during teaching hours (that would throw up all kinds of safeguarding issues), but maybe that differs from country to country.

However, even if a teacher does have keys to their classroom and can lock it it is still not a truly private space. It is still not a place where it is appropriate - from a privacy, safeguarding or hygiene point of view - to change a diaper (or indeed any other clothing). If you’re a teacher your leisure and recreational activities do not belong in the classroom, especially not if they are linked to a fetish, regardless of whether you can lock the door, because it is a public space belonging to your employer and, in the case of a classroom, which is intended for the use as a teaching space for children’s education, not a recreation room and certainly not a changing room.

The fact you changed a diaper in your classroom/ sucked on a paci and weren’t caught doesn’t make it okay, it just means you were also doing something inappropriate and were just lucky nobody ever found out.

Reactions: Sheepies, CookieMonstah, DprEffect and 2 others
KaleidoscopeKitty said:
I’m a teacher and do not have a key to my classroom and it’s not the norm here for teachers to be able to lock the doors of a classroom during teaching hours (that would throw up all kinds of safeguarding issues), but maybe that differs from country to country.

However, even if a teacher does have keys to their classroom and can lock it it is still not a truly private space. It is still not a place where it is appropriate - from a privacy, safeguarding or hygiene point of view - to change a diaper (or indeed any other clothing). If you’re a teacher your leisure and recreational activities do not belong in the classroom, especially not if they are linked to a fetish, regardless of whether you can lock the door, because it is a public space belonging to your employer and, in the case of a classroom, which is intended for the use as a teaching space for children’s education, not a recreation room and certainly not a changing room.

The fact you changed a diaper in your classroom/ sucked on a paci and weren’t caught doesn’t make it okay, it just means you were also doing something inappropriate and were just lucky nobody ever found out.
Sorry for my lack in English:
I didn't sucked my paci and changed my nappies in the classroom but had the oppertunity to do it discretely in the physics requisites room if I wanted to. I went home if i was in need of a change and had the time to do so because it was only a half time job.
In germany is it usual that the physics teacher has keys and access to the physics classrooms and to the requisites rooms. Kids are not able to enter this rooms on their own and no other subject teachers would enter this rooms admitted this is a kind of privilege the other teachers don't have.

So you think it is completely inappropriate to wear diapers as a teacher at school?
I don't think so if one is acting discretely.

This thread should be closed.

LittleFellow said:
Sorry for my lack in English:
I didn't sucked my paci and changed my nappies in the classroom but had the oppertunity to do it discretely in the physics requisites room if I wanted to. I went home if i was in need of a change and had the time to do so because it was only a half time job.
In germany is it usual that the physics teacher has keys and access to the physics classrooms and to the requisites rooms. Kids are not able to enter this rooms on their own and no other subject teachers would enter this rooms admitted this is a kind of privilege the other teachers don't have.

So you think it is completely inappropriate to wear diapers as a teacher at school?
I don't think so if one is acting discretely.

This thread should be closed.
No, I don’t think it is completely inappropriate to wear diapers as a teacher at school (and already stated I had a colleague who wore pull-ups for genuine reasons at my last school). If you are medically incontinent it is of course fine to wear them and, if it’s not in your control, to wet and mess around the students.

If, however, you don’t need diapers I think they should ideally be kept out of the school. Hopefully it goes without saying that if diapers are sexually arousing to a person then no, they shouldn’t be wearing them to school but if somebody is wearing for comfort/ lifestyle/ stress-management or another reason not linked to arousal and really feels they can’t be without them I think wearing them can still be reasonable so long as it is done very discreetly and that the person doesn’t choose to wet or mess when around the kids.

In any circumstance where a teacher is wearing diapers, whether out of necessity or choice, I do think it is completely inappropriate to change anywhere in the school apart from a bathroom or another designated private area (Eg: changing room, nurses office) where it would be reasonable to change and dispose of other personal care items such as tampons or sanitary towels. I certainly don’t think it is ever okay to change in the classroom!

Last edited:
If ABDL is running your life if you literally can't be away from it for a few hours. Then you need to spend some time thinking and revaluating.
Figure out what's wrong and what you can do to cope and help the situation.
Of you're unable to do it yourself there are plenty of mental health services out there. Surely there's someone who could help you figure out a better way to handle the difference aspects of your life and your stress.

If you really are grossed out by public toilets. Then use it without touching it. Yes that's physically possible for either gender.

Lastly if you are not full blown incontinent but have problems making it or leak then some form of protection is understandable but don't go regressing.

Leave the little space stuff at home and be a responsible adult like the rest of us
Sorry if I repeated anyone this is a really long thread.

Reactions: Deleted member 41729 and KaleidoscopeKitty
KaleidoscopeKitty said:
No, I don’t think it is completely inappropriate to wear diapers as a teacher at school (and already stated I had a colleague who wore pull-ups for genuine reasons at my last school). If you are medically incontinent it is of course fine to wear them and, if it’s not in your control, to wet and mess around the students.

If, however, you don’t need diapers I think they should ideally be kept out of the school, but if somebody chose to wear them I think that could still be okay so long as it is done very discreetly and that the person doesn’t choose to wet and mess when around the kids.

In any circumstance where a teacher is wearing diapers, whether out of necessity or choice, I think it is completely inappropriate to change anywhere in the school apart from a bathroom or another designated private area (Eg: changing room, nurses office) where it would be reasonable to change and dispose of other personal care items such as tampons or sanitary towels.
I feel the same way.
In my school all bathrooms were locked because of vandalism and smearing. Only one bathroom was unlocked during recess under the supervision of one teacher each time. With a few excuses kids were not allowed to use the bathroom during classes. I had my own issues with this due a weak bladder. I hated having to tell the kids that the bathroom is prohibited apart from recess.

No, do not be a AB in the classroom, diapers, fine since there are IC teachers as well but no ABaby stuff.

Toys in classrooms, only time I had toys in classrooms was when I was in preschool and went to daycare and then was in a self contained classroom and there were toys in there too. Then I was put in a classroom with normal kids full time and there were no toys. By first grade, there are no toys in the classroom. Just books and a computer and puzzles and maybe board games. Now today there would be ipads in the classroom.

LucasD9 said:
I’m literally crying everyday because of this. Like I said before, I hate toilets. Using a toilet would probably put me into a deeper depression that I am already in right now. I am not the best mentally right now, and it’s because of me being an ABDL. I can’t let it go, I have been home all these months using diapers 24/7 and giving that up scares me. I am definitely going to seek mental help soon. But what if nothing works? I’m sure they will just give me some medication or call me crazy or something. I know this is the job for me, I have spent the past 6 years working for this and I have recently earned my teaching certificate. I don’t see why people sexualize ABDL so much. You say that I am forcing it on them? With that logic, they are forcing their underwear on me, they are forcing their glasses on me, why can they wear glasses in public but I can’t wear diapers? Why can’t we just be free?

Shocked face.

Please don't feed the trolls.

Reactions: Lyokodl
In my school there are faculty bathrooms which are designated for teachers only and they have a single toilet, sink and the door locks. I'm sure all schools are like this. There would be no reason to change your diaper in the classroom. That's why this guy is a troll. Can you imagine if you just can't leave your fur suit at home so every day you go into school to teach your class in full furry outfit. That would last about 3 minutes at most.

isabella said:

what the fu-
Right? I don't understand it, either.

LittleFellow said:
In the UK in primary schools the doors don't get locked until the end of the day. It's not private, plus there are windows in the rooms.

LucasD9 said:
I posted this on another website, but was judged by everyone so I will give this website a try. I will start teaching in the near future, possibly in a few months. I will be teaching elementary school level or possibly middle schoolers. I am an ABDL and I am fully committed to it. I am 24/7 at this point and I am always diapered. Do you think it would be in appropriate to wear diapers to work while having a job like this? How do I deal with my little thoughts? Also do you think it would be okay to wet my diaper at work or do you think that would be too much? I mean working a 7 hour day at a school of course I am going to have to pee. Also, do you think I would be fine taking a pacifier or little toys to work while being alone in my classroom while the kids are out at recess and lunch? The thought of this scares me. I really want to be a teacher, I like working with kids. But I can’t imagine going a day without playing with toys or wearing diapers or sucking on my pacifier or drinking out of my baby bottle. I honestly have no idea how I will use the bathroom while I’m at work, I can’t use toilets. I feel uncomfortable using toilets and I was thinking about messing and wetting my diaper while the kids are at recess or lunch, and changing my diaper in my classroom when no one is there.

I think that would be bad idea that you never know children might caught you if you do something like that in front of them.
And you also never know what if your boss or other staff might caught you.

That's not okay with you if you do something like this in public places like school. Just do your ABDL stuff in your private house room.

Last edited:
Reactions: Lyokodl
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back