Being an ABDL as a teacher. How do I handle this?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Calico said:
I seriously hope teachers with IC are not getting humiliated about their medical condition that they have to go to the doctor and come out with that issue or that they can't hold it long and need diapers because they also refuse to go dehydrated but yet have limited potty breaks. And also getting suspended and getting put on paid leave over a diaper because someone discovered it. Just shows how stigma and prejudice on diapers are still a thing.

Unless they were going to class as an AB obviously or an exhibitionist, that is a different story.
Nope, I don't think it happens very often. IC is a disability under the Americans With Disabilities Act, so they're protected. Now, other teachers do get kind of a raw deal, because they're so busy, they don't get a chance to get a break, and knowing that, they may not drink enough.

Calico said:
Who defended this guy?
That's what I'm screaming. No one is.

Reactions: Calico
SpAzpieSweeTot said:
Nope, I don't think it happens very often. IC is a disability under the Americans With Disabilities Act, so they're protected. Now, other teachers do get kind of a raw deal, because they're so busy, they don't get a chance to get a break, and knowing that, they may not drink enough.

Exactly, I don't think a teacher should have to prove their disability and even if they are not IC, they shouldn't have to justify their reason why they wear to keep their job and to prove they are not a pervert. They may wear them for a heavy period or maybe they have leaks from having kids, or they simply can't hold it long.

Calico said:
Exactly, I don't think a teacher should have to prove their disability and even if they are not IC, they shouldn't have to justify their reason why they wear to keep their job and to prove they are not a pervert. They may wear them for a heavy period or maybe they have leaks from having kids, or they simply can't hold it long.
I don’t think anybody is suggesting a teacher should have to prove why they wear diapers? Nobody is going to care if a teacher is wearing diapers so long as they are doing it discretely. I don’t think people will assume a teacher who wears diapers is a pervert either if that’s all they’re doing - the issue with the OP is that he not only wants to wear diapers but wants to change them in the classroom and bring pacifiers/ baby bottles/ toys into the classroom to use at break times. The combination of all of those things, along with diapers, is what’s likely to have him labelled a pervert should anybody find out because no medical condition means you can’t change in a private bathroom or drink from a mug in your breaks.

Last edited:
Reactions: mommysgirlthing and BabyHailey1977
KaleidoscopeKitty said:
I don’t think anybody is suggesting a teacher should have to prove why they wear diapers? Nobody is going to care if a teacher is wearing diapers so long as they are doing it discretely. I don’t think people will assume a teacher who wears diapers is a pervert either if that’s all they’re doing - the issue with the OP is that he not only wants to wear diapers but wants to change them in the classroom and bring pacifiers/ baby bottles/ toys into the classroom to use at break times. The combination of all of those things, along with diapers, is what’s likely to have him labelled a pervert should anybody find out because no medical condition means you can’t change in a private bathroom or drink from a mug in your breaks.
have you noticed the dude who started all this shit has gone quiet now?

iFlyAviation said:
have you noticed the dude who started all this shit has gone quiet now?
Yes, although he has still been logging onto the forum and checking the thread periodically so hopefully he understands why his idea of bringing his ABDL side to work isn’t okay.

Reactions: mommysgirlthing
KaleidoscopeKitty said:
Yes, although he has still been logging onto the forum and checking the thread periodically so hopefully he understands why his idea of bringing his ABDL side to work isn’t okay.
hopefully he will get some help it not right to all this especially in front of young children

I’m still trying to figure out how the OP has the ability to teach. It doesn’t sound like he has taught at all, or spent time in a classroom outside of his school days...

Did he even student teach? I mean if he did, he’d know that he would rarely be alone in a classroom. His maturity level doesn’t strike me has high enough to get a college education, student teach, and pass all the required exams. I may be way off, but he clearly has no idea about a classroom atmosphere.

Last edited:
I had a lot of student teachers in elementary school. I had no idea then they were in school and they were practicing.

Not sure what I can add that hasn’t already been said but here goes...
I’m a primary school teacher In England and work with children between the ages of 6 and 11. I would NEVER allow my abdl side to conflict with my job. I love my job, it’s what I was born to do. And I’m extremely aware of the negative connotations which being involved in the abdl community might have. I could lose my career because of it if it were ever to become common knowledge. If you genuinely feel that you can’t split your abdl life and professional life then you shouldn’t become a teacher, it’s that simple. I’m kinda feeling that you are trolling us tbh but if you aren’t, you need to make a choice.

Reactions: OfficialPastelPoppet, KaleidoscopeKitty and db80
You wanna go to jail? That's how you go to jail.

Do not pass go. Do not collect 200 dollars l.

StupidApple said:
You wanna go to jail? That's how you go to jail.

Do not pass go. Do not collect 200 dollars l.
YOU GET NOTHING! YOU LOSE! GOOD DAY SIR!

• Haha
  • Love
Reactions: reval, HuggiesDiapers, PCS and 1 other person
CookieMonstah said:
YOU GET NOTHING! YOU LOSE! GOOD DAY SIR!
Free pair of bracelets. Handcuffs

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: OfficialPastelPoppet and CodyBaby
  • Haha
Reactions: hodori779, OfficialPastelPoppet and CookieMonstah
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back