Being an ABDL as a teacher. How do I handle this?

Status
Not open for further replies.

LucasD9

Contributor
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Diaper Lover
  3. Little
I posted this on another website, but was judged by everyone so I will give this website a try. I will start teaching in the near future, possibly in a few months. I will be teaching elementary school level or possibly middle schoolers. I am an ABDL and I am fully committed to it. I am 24/7 at this point and I am always diapered. Do you think it would be in appropriate to wear diapers to work while having a job like this? How do I deal with my little thoughts? Also do you think it would be okay to wet my diaper at work or do you think that would be too much? I mean working a 7 hour day at a school of course I am going to have to pee. Also, do you think I would be fine taking a pacifier or little toys to work while being alone in my classroom while the kids are out at recess and lunch? The thought of this scares me. I really want to be a teacher, I like working with kids. But I can’t imagine going a day without playing with toys or wearing diapers or sucking on my pacifier or drinking out of my baby bottle. I honestly have no idea how I will use the bathroom while I’m at work, I can’t use toilets. I feel uncomfortable using toilets and I was thinking about messing and wetting my diaper while the kids are at recess or lunch, and changing my diaper in my classroom when no one is there.

• Angry
Reactions: SoakedinTexas and Goodnightsboy544
If you do not NEED diapers (medical issues) then don't, you could put yourself in a compromising position.
Also regardless of what anyone says, abdl is a kink/fetish thing and you should never bring that around children, it could influence them in ways you never know. They do not have the ability to give consent they are children.

Now if you wanna maybe put cute things on your desk or, maybe a tiny figure toy in your bag you can hold on your breaks that would be imo okay.
I use to squeeze a squishy when I went to HS, people thought I was weird but hey it helped me feel calm.

But pacis, diapers, anything way to obvious no.

There are other ways you can be little in a stealth way, wear cute socks maybe have a coloring book you color on breaks.
I say on breaks because, keep it separate from the kids, so its solely yours <3

Dont change in your classroom, dont suck on a paci, just wait till you get home.

Reactions: lambgirl, jasonbutsmall, Flamoroo and 13 others
You won’t get different responses here to on reddit. I responded to your post there and you got a clear reply that this is not okay. I’m now pretty sure you must be trolling and definitely have no place being a teacher if you think anything about this is okay.
Link to reddit thread:

Last edited:
Reactions: Sheepies, Utsineye, dogboy and 7 others
The Short answer is don't do it. if you are caught then the consequences could be fairly bad. Keep your abdl side for when you are at home. As far as school staff toilets are concerened I would assume they are fairly clean, but take a small bottle of hand or seat saniteser with you and some toilet wipes.

Reactions: BlizzardKid, DylanLewis, CaterpillarSick and 1 other person
KaleidoscopeKitty said:
You won’t get different responses here to on reddit. I responded to your post there and you got a clear reply that this is not okay. I’m now pretty sure you must be trolling and definitely have no place being a teacher if you think anything about this is okay.
Link to reddit thread:
I am looking for real answers, I’m sick of people thinking I am crazy or something. I need help. You obviously don’t understand my situation.

LucasD9 said:
I am looking for real answers, I’m sick of people thinking I am crazy or something. I need help. You obviously don’t understand my situation.

You are searching for a different response, and we are not giving it to you.

if you are being genuine, thats just sad
if you are being a troll, thats just sad to

Dont wear around children, we do not condone that

Last edited:
Reactions: lambgirl, littlebabysnail, Sheepies and 8 others
Link
LucasD9 said:
You got real answers. It’s not okay to take your ABDL side into a school around real children and I’m sorry, but if you really think it’s okay to mess and change yourself in a classroom or suck on a pacifier on your breaks in an elementary or middle school then that’s not okay. I’ll repeat what I wrote to you on reddit:
Post 1:
I’m a teacher and I wouldn’t dream of bringing anything to do with being ABDL into my classroom. It’s not a sexual fetish for me but I still find the idea wrong. And there’s no way you can change yourself in your classroom- that’s completely inappropriate. If you do need to wear diapers to work you change in a bathroom, not a classroom. What if somebody walked in? Also it’s completely unhygienic and if you’re messing smells linger - do you really expect kids to be working in a classroom after you’ve just lain across a desk and changed your shitty diaper in there?

Honestly, have you even set foot in a school recently or done any teacher training? Do you actually know what being a teacher entails? Classrooms are not that private and both kids and colleagues might have cause to enter during your lunchbreak and situations can occur which require you to get involved, plenty of issues can occur over recess periods that require input from the class teacher. Also if you’re sitting in your classroom sucking on a pacifier and watching kids shows over lunch instead of going to the staff room then you’re never going to be able to integrate into the staff team and feel part of the school which means you will struggle to be a good teacher if you’re always isolated and trying to find opportunities to play baby.

Teaching isn’t just babysitting and filling time entertaining the kids whilst you will the day to get to recess already so you can suck your pacifier, you have to actually be teaching the kids curriculum content and monitoring progress to make sure they are actually learning. You will also regularly be dealing with issues, sometimes serious ones, as the responsible adult. There will be arguments between kids, bad behaviour, bullying, kids having issues at home,kids with special needs or medical issues, kids falling behind or racing ahead who need differentiated work, extra-curricula clubs to run and all kinds of things where you will need to be the responsible adult. For some students you will be the only reliable adult in their lives so the least you can do is be an adult for the entirety of the time you’re at work. Plus teaching isn’t just about liking kids and the day doesn’t start when the kids arrive and finish when they go home. There are often meetings before and after school around the curriculum, meetings with parents and for some students with professionals such as social workers, health professionals etc, there’s planning and assessments and grading to be done. Most days I take work home with me - if you can’t even give up being little for the hours you’re actually at work you’re never going to cut it as a teacher and certainly will never be a good teacher.

If you want to feel little put something discreet like a plushie on your desk or a similar small gesture that isn’t going to stand out as weird to colleagues and, more importantly, the students, but honestly bringing in proper baby toys and pacifiers is not okay. If you can’t separate your little side from your adult side you should not be working as a teacher - as a previous OP said when you’re the teacher you are the adult and the kids are the little ones. You are in a position of responsibility and need to be in adult mode for the entire time you are at work and you need to have the respect of the students. How easy do you think that will be if they catch you watching Barney or sucking a pacifier? What you do to relinquish your adult responsibilities at home is up to you and being ABDL is fine if that’s what you do to relax at home, but the workplace is not the time to be engaging in hobbies or the place to be relinquishing those responsibilities. When you’re in paid employment you have to put aside your hobbies and fantasies and desires and focus on what the job entails. If you’re not ready to be an adult for the entire school day you are absolutely not ready to be a teacher.

Post 2: If being ABDL has taken over you life to the point you can’t even imagine going a full day as an adult then I agree, you definitely do need to seek help. It is absolutely not normal to be unable to put any desire aside at work - if you were talking about trying to sneak alcohol into work to drink at break time people would be saying you were an alcoholic who needs to get help. It’s not healthy to let anything take over your life to the point where it interferes in your normal adult life. If you literally cannot imagine using a toilet, even at work, that is a problem. You have let a fantasy and what should just be a hobby/ way to relax in private take control and now it’s impacting on your ability to have a normal career.

Surely you can see how unhealthy it is that you have let yourself become so obsessed with being ABDL that you were seriously thinking of shitting a diaper in a classroom and changing it right there whilst the kids were in recess, whilst sucking on a pacifier? Nobody who thinks that is okay is in the right frame of mind to be working with children and in a position of responsibility. That is not a normal train of thought and suggests that you have let being ABDL become a far bigger part of your life than is healthy - again, if you are indulging in this and staying at home nearly all day every day being a baby that is not a healthy or normal amount to be indulging in this. If you can’t even go the length of a working day without it then it’s become an unhealthy obsession or even addiction and you need to find ways to rein the habit in so that it’s something you are in control of and not something that is controlling you.
Post 3:
Life is about balance and you clearly have the ABDL balance completely wrong. Being ABDL should reduce your anxiety and stress, not cause it. If it’s causing you to be depressed and anxious and stopping you from doing normal things then you need to change something. Start putting limits on your diapers and other little things now. Start with small steps, use the toilet at home at least once a day so that you’re ready to use the toilets when at work. Or, if that’s really impossible for you, accept that being a teacher is not the job for you because indulging in 24/7 diapers through choice and needing to take pacifiers and toys to work is not compatible to a career with kids, especially a professional career such as teaching.

And get professional help for your depression, anxiety and other mental health problems so that you’re not using being ABDL as a crutch to get you through the day. It might have felt like it was helping when you first started using it but now it’s clearly taken over your life to the point where it’s causing as many stresses and worries as it’s solving. You need to find a healthier coping mechanism to get you through the day.

TLDR: The short of it is, if you’re not able to put aside your desire to be little for the duration of the time you’re at work, you’re not able to be a teacher. No ifs, no buts. You‘re just not able to mix this lifestyle with real children, no matter how innocent you may or may not think your personal circumstances are. If you want to be a teacher than you need to start separating your little side from your professional, adult teacher life and accept that the two should not and must not mix. It’s just not okay - your private life is just that, private, and it has no place in a public school, ever. Im sorry but you must either accept that or accept that teaching is not the career for you.

If you want help in how to find that balance, how to make little time more meaningful when you have to restrict it to limited hours, how to build up confidence about wearing underwear and using toilets again for work etc then this is a helpful and supportive community and you will get lots of good advice, but nobody is going to help you to bring your little side into a school you are teaching at because a school is just not a setting in which ABDL belongs.

Last edited:
Reactions: Flamoroo, Sheepies, Utsineye and 17 others
I feel this is quite clearly a troll and as such I'm hesitant about answering it, but speaking generally as an AB/DL who works with children in an educational capacity, there is absolutely no valid reason for the two to ever intersect, ever. AB/DL may be predominantly non-sexual for me, but I see it as no different than any other part of my private sex life, in the sense that neither AB/DL nor my private sex life should ever have to overlap with my professional career, especially if children are involved. I shouldn't even have to elaborate on how extremely inappropriate it is.

In all seriousness, if your obsession with AB/DL is enough to impact your daily life or career as such, then it would benefit you to seek therapy to help control it.

Reactions: DprEffect, SpankyUnicorn, DylanLewis and 5 others
Blathers said:
You are searching for a different response, and we are not giving it to you.

if you are being genuine, thats just sad
if you are being a troll, thats just sad to

Dont wear around children, we do not condone that
I’m not trolling, it’s offensive that you would even say that. Almost as if my problems don’t matter or something. I am looking for people to tell me their alternatives to wearing and messing and wetting. Like i said, my plan was to mess and wet in the classroom but that obviously can’t happen since everybody thinks it’s such a crazy idea, so maybe someone can tell me what I can do and how I will pee and poop without using a toilet.

LucasD9 said:
I’m not trolling, it’s offensive that you would even say that. Almost as if my problems don’t matter or something. I am looking for people to tell me their alternatives to wearing and messing and wetting. Like i said, my plan was to mess and wet in the classroom but that obviously can’t happen since everybody thinks it’s such a crazy idea, so maybe someone can tell me what I can do and how I will pee and poop without using a toilet.

lmao troll, okay now I am convinced

I tried to give a thoughtful answer, but now I am appalled you think we would buy into this nonsense.

if you have thoughts about wearing around children, maybe go seek help <3

Reactions: Sheepies, DprEffect, SpankyUnicorn and 2 others
Blathers said:
lmao troll, okay now I am convinced

I tried to give a thoughtful answer, but now I am appalled you think we would buy into this nonsense.

if you have thoughts about wearing around children, maybe go seek help <3
It’s not sexual. ABDL might be a sexual fetish for you, but for me It has become a part of my life. You act like wearing around children makes me a pedophile or something, like I’m forcing it on them or something.

Reactions: JaysonTheRegressor
LucasD9 said:
It’s not sexual. ABDL might be a sexual fetish for you, but for me It has become a part of my life. You act like wearing around children makes me a pedophile or something, like I’m forcing it on them or something.
If you’re wearing, messing and changing diapers in a child’s classroom, sucking on a pacifier, shaking a rattle or otherwise indulging in your little side in a public setting where a child might walk in then that is very very close to forcing it upon the child. If a child sees you through a window or walks in on you indulging in your ABDL side do you not think that is going to be confusing and throw up all kinds of questions to that child as to why their teacher would be doing that?

You’re not medically incontinent so if you need somewhere to pee and poop whilst at work you use a toilet, just like every other teacher does. You have at least several months until you start teaching, so that’s plenty of time to build confidence and start using the toilet again. If you don’t want to be a teacher enough to start using a toilet again then the answer is to either find a career that doesn’t involve working with children and where it’s appropriate to wear or you find a career you’re passionate enough about that you’re happy to give them up for the working day.

Last edited:
Reactions: Flamoroo, Sheepies, MattTheCat and 6 others
LucasD9 said:
I’m not trolling, it’s offensive that you would even say that. Almost as if my problems don’t matter or something.
I'm going to absolutely call this a troll with little to no regard for whether or not you find it offensive, because while I'm not a teacher per se, I still needed both a college education and work experience in related fields to earn the position I'm in with my school; I assume you must've had more education and experience than I have if you claim to be in a position where you can immediately begin teaching, and I outright refuse to believe that you'd be so oblivious as to what you're asking if you have at least a Bachelor's and/or a teaching license to your name. Plus, one doesn't just *become* a teacher without hours of previous classroom experience, so you should already know the answer to your own question. Logistically, none of this holds water, so you're either a troll or delusional.

Reactions: toyboy, CookieMonstah, DprEffect and 3 others
Jeessusss.

No, No, and NO.

If you really have that little control over your thoughts/urges, DON’T work with kids.

signed,

a little who works with kids and can control themselves

• Love
Reactions: Sheepies, Moicano, LittleRK and 4 others
KaleidoscopeKitty said:
If you’re wearing, messing and changing diapers in a child’s classroom, sucking on a pacifier, shaking a rattle or otherwise indulging in your little side in a public setting where a child might walk in then that is very very close to forcing it upon the child. If a child sees you through a window or walks in on you indulging in your ABDL side do you not think that is going to be confusing and throw up all kinds of questions to that child as to why their teacher would be doing that?

You’re not medically incontinent so if you need somewhere to pee and poop whilst at work you use a toilet, just like every other teacher does. You have at least several months until you start teaching, so that’s plenty of time to build confidence and start using the toilet again. If you don’t want to be a teacher enough to start using a toilet again then the answer is to either find a career that doesn’t involve working with children and where it’s appropriate to wear or you find a career you’re passionate enough about that you’re happy to give them up for the working day.
I’m literally crying everyday because of this. Like I said before, I hate toilets. Using a toilet would probably put me into a deeper depression that I am already in right now. I am not the best mentally right now, and it’s because of me being an ABDL. I can’t let it go, I have been home all these months using diapers 24/7 and giving that up scares me. I am definitely going to seek mental help soon. But what if nothing works? I’m sure they will just give me some medication or call me crazy or something. I know this is the job for me, I have spent the past 6 years working for this and I have recently earned my teaching certificate. I don’t see why people sexualize ABDL so much. You say that I am forcing it on them? With that logic, they are forcing their underwear on me, they are forcing their glasses on me, why can they wear glasses in public but I can’t wear diapers? Why can’t we just be free?

NO, I would NOT take my toys, bottle or pacifier to the classroom! As a teacher, you're trying to set a VERY positive example. What if one of your kids finds your pacifier or toy? Don't think they won't, no matter how hard you try to hide stuff, the kids will find it. I work with young adults every day. I want to be a role model. I don't want them to see my baby side because it's very private. People do wear diapers to PEE in, that's ok, but mess AT HOME.. Speaking of home, as soon as you get home, strip down in only your diaper, lay on the floor, take your bottle, and go messy You home is your nursery, enjoy it, but don't take it to the classroom. The kids WILL NOT understand if your caught. You owe that to them not to go through something like that.

Reactions: Sheepies, CookieMonstah and Blathers
@LucasD9
It is not possible to be in little space and work at the same time. I understand that you have control over your bodily functions for urinary and bowel control.

So, what is your exact problem? That work brings restrictions to your life style, really?

Reactions: ElPulpo and Blathers
LucasD9 said:
It’s not that we don’t understand your situation. Maybe you only want to hear the positive and not the negative. If that’s the case, you are in the wrong place....you don’t need us.

But let me put it this way, all it would take is for one parent to find out and you would potentially end up on the nightly news. That not affects you, but all of us in the lifestyle. Also, have you thought about the consequences of the school finding out? You should ask your potential boss and see how that goes.

Reactions: DprEffect, DylanLewis, Moicano and 2 others
Whay is TLDR short for please?

i am truly baffled.

if you received constructive criticism on reddit (response posts were very well thought out), then i dont know why you had to bring it here. if being AB/DL has taken over this much of your life then i would seek help with a therapist. additionally i would like to say that, you can be a part of the ADISC community... but this really foregoes common sense in every way, shape and form... if our responses arent giving you "the answer you are looking for" then i dont know that this kind of inquisition should be brought here.

i am just going to reiterate a few portions of the responses that were shared on reddit. @KaleidoscopeKitty shared the link to the post above.

"There will be arguments between kids, bad behaviour, bullying, kids having issues at home,kids with special needs or medical issues, kids falling behind or racing ahead who need differentiated work, extra-curricula clubs to run and all kinds of things where you will need to be the responsible adult. For some students you will be the only reliable adult in their lives so the least you can do is be an adult for the entirety of the time you’re at work."

"For some people, 24/7 by choice simply isn’t cooperative with their chosen careers. That is your case, again, unless you’re genuinely incontinent, in which case your employer is required to make medical accommodations for you. But definitely, 1000000% keep any toys or pacis out of the classroom."

"As a teacher if you get outed your out the door! All it would take is one slip up and some kid gets a peek at your diaper, goes home tells mommy/daddy and the next thing you know your face is on the 6 o'clock news, you're in jail and labeled as a pedophile. There are too many misunderstandings about ABDL."

IDDiaperboy said:
But let me put it this way, all it would take is for one parent to find out and you would potentially end up on the nightly news. That not affects you, but all of us in the lifestyle. Also, have you thought about the consequences of the school finding out? You should ask your potential boss and see how that goes.

i dont think it can be said any clearer, it simply isnt appropriate in the workplace.

Last edited:
Reactions: Sheepies, blowydiaper, littledreamers333 and 1 other person
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back