Being a brat

Safariwolf

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Diaper Lover
  3. Babyfur
Who here enjoys being a brat sometimes when their in little space?

I do, mommy gets mad sometimes but she says it ok its part of being a baby.

Reactions: neophyte and Safariwolf
I stay away from bratting - it's a good way to end up with a sore bottom.

Yeah, never really got that whole thing, probably because I'm such a little and well-behaved baby :D

I think if your partner is willing, being a brat or getting a little fussy might be alright, within limits. I think if you were bratty consistently, you'd really be testing your Caregiver and unless they are cool with a rambunctious or misbehaved AB/Little, that's not very nice :confused:

I've heard horror stories of ABs pulling rank with pro Mommies; drawing on the walls, tipping over diaper pails and deliberately misbehaving and what do you know, they wound up banned.

As long as your partner is OK with a little brattiness, it's fine, however, be sure not to be too much of a brat :)

I'm not a bad little either sometimes I stick my toungue out at mommy and stuff like that but nothing extreme

Safariwolf said:
I'm not a bad little either sometimes I stick my toungue out at mommy and stuff like that but nothing extreme

Oh, that's quite alright then.

Being a cheeky baby is completely fine, even I've been known to blow a few raspberries at Mommy and get a little messy during feeding time :)

But yeah, as a standard, I'm pretty much just a little cuddle-bug and a very calm baby :D

Last edited:
Reactions: YbboB and Safariwolf
So the other day, she was keeping me diapered for the day... so essentially I was her little. Later in the day we had a solicitation call when I got off I was talking how the "fu#$ing" call went. Her expression changed quickly, evidently her expectation when I am diapered is not to use that kind of language. She told me she would soap my mouth if it happened again. I loved it, as I think that she really meant it!

Not exactly a brat, although it might appear about the same. If I'm getting to really express my AB-ness, I know I'm not a baby and shouldn't be treated that way. I wouldn't say I'm as resistant as a stereotypical adult would be in the same situation but I'm not happy about it and have to be sort of won over. For most, this is really too much hassle, so I typically just play along.

I love being a brat sometimes. Not often, for the most part I'm a good baby. But once in a while if I'm feeling rambunctious I'll deliberately test my boyfriend/budding caregiver. Usually by doing something he tells me not to do and making sure he's watching. Like... Putting things in my mouth I'm not supposed to.

But lately he's been catching on that I do it for attention and lets me do it knowing I won't actually swallow.

Maybe I should start swallowing lol

One on one with a cg I'm usually a very good girl. When there's other littles around though I can be a brat. It's fun to get attention, even if that means the attention of people watching you get punished.

I'm usually sweet and nice until I get around other littles. That's when mischievious poofhoof comes out. Imagine waking up to all the plushies in the house in weird places staring at you, or having holes poked in your diaper, or your sippy filled with lemon juice concentrate instead of whatever.

Sometimes I get a little mischievous, nothing bad, just like splashing in the bath a little more than I should, or being a little more messy eating so mommy has to do a little more to clean up my face. The worst I did was one time my GF had a birthday cake for me and when she went to get some plates I used my hand and grab a chunk out of the cake and stuffed it in my face. BTW, she had just 1 candle on the cake.

Back