Beginner

DiaperDiablo

Contributor
Role
Adult Baby
So Ill soon have the ability to try my hand at real ABDLing. Im losing my roommates. Any ideas on a good starting point? Ive worn diapers before, used a pacifier, not much else. Any ideas?

GO3SBOTHWAY5

Est. Contributor
Role
Diaper Lover
Apart from getting round your living space crawling I reckon you've done everything an AB can do solo.

pampers4U

Contributor
Role
Diaper Lover
Clothing, ab clothing really helps with getting into "little space" onesies, pj's, fun print tee-shirts ect. It doesn't have to be expensive, hell my first pj's (union suit) was from target and Walmart something like $10.00 I still wear them occasionally to, I also like browsing ab websites looking at different clothing, bottles, pacifiers, diapers ect.

Katie2fingers

Contributor
Role
Adult Baby, Sissy, Little
Go to walmart down the baby and toy section.. See something you really want to play with, buy it

KitsuneFox

> Likes Cuddles <
Est. Contributor
Role
Diaper Lover, Incontinent, Carer
GoodWill, Ebay, e.t.c. are your friends for finding ABDL stuff .

LittleJ123

Est. Contributor
Role
Adult Baby, Diaper Lover, Little
I could write a book of all the great little things to do, but it has to be stuff that you really like to fully enjoy it.

1. Clothing: Dress little. Diapers, onesies, overalls, sleepers, socks!
2. Atmosphere: Blankets, pillows, even soft or playful background music can really set the tone.
3. Play! Playing is a little's primary mode of learning and exploring. Experiment with toys/games that you find enjoyable. I would highly recommend blocks/Legos, as they leave a lot of room for imagination, and can be SUPER fun to destroy after you're done building! Coloring is also really fun.

I've got to say, for me nothing beats crawling around on the floor in my diaper and t-shirt while playing with blocks. I concentrate on building the tallest tower yet and then...TEAR IT DOWN!

Having space to be yourself is very freeing indeed. Enjoy it!

NooNoo

Est. Contributor
Role
Adult Baby, Diaper Lover, Little
What about watching your favourite Disney movie?