• Please go to your preferences page and make sure your "See Mature Topics" setting is set. Setting it to "Yes" means you see the Mature Topics forum (contains political and religious debates). Setting it to "No" means you do not see those threads.

Before you bought diapers, did you ever steal them?

Read the title, moron. Please? Thank you!

• Yes.

Votes: 60 61.2%
  • No.

Votes: 38 38.8%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Kovy

is back, baby!
Est. Contributor
Role
Diaper Lover, Little, Carer
I didn't, although I wanted to at times. How about you?

Wegs

Est. Contributor
Role
Diaper Lover
I didn't either. I was getting close though. I was THAT desperate.

S

soren456

Is the Pope Catholic? :D

Meaning, Yes I did.

(And I'd do it again . . . . )

mizzycub

Est. Contributor
Role
Adult Baby, Diaper Lover, Babyfur
I did occasionally. Never any more than one to use there and then and then sneak out somehow. Until recently (a few months ago) it never crossed my mind that it was stealing. Now it has and retroactive conscience has kicked in. I feel really bad about it and seriously which I could go back and change it.

(I would just like to say I never stole from the shops. Only from family (once) and bedwetting friends (twice) without them noticing. I still feel bad about it now though.)

Last edited:

Calico

Est. Contributor
Role
Diaper Lover, Other
Yes. From the neighbor's, one time from school.

Arlikra

Est. Contributor
Role
Private
I've considered it in the past but was never brave enough to do it...

Mitsukuni

Est. Contributor
Role
Adult Baby, Diaper Lover, Diaperfur, Sissy
Well, I stole from my brother a few times (he had some bathroom complications, so he had diapers himself at 10 years old) but other than that, I've always bought my own. It seems like stealing from the store would just be silly.

ajsco

Est. Contributor
Role
Private
Well there are the free ones that are in some shop toilets, thats that only ones I've ever had, aside from the three I took from my 7 year old cousin. I still never have bought.

Possibly Insane

Est. Contributor
Role
Diaper Lover
I don't consider taking from family members to be stealing, especially when you're eight years old. But recently, I was in a pawn shop, and a huge baby doll had a Pampers old school plastic-back on... I took it. I felt terrible, but the doll was being sold, not the diaper. Still... awful thing to do. Wouldn't do it again.

Ace

Est. Contributor
Role
Diaper Lover
I never did steal them, though the thought crossed my mind for sure. I think the reason I didn't steal was that another thought crossed my mind, and that would be explaining why I stole diapers if I ever got caught. That was a conversation I didn't want to ever have, that's for sure.

angelabauer

Banned
Role
Adult Baby, Incontinent
I am lucky to have grown up in a diaper-friendly family. None of us wore diapers for fun then. Mom had stacks of diapers in the house. Some of our friends did ask to wear those and Granny would diaper them. As far as I know those kids left the diapers before them went home.

What concerns me is the percentage of people in this great site who admit "borrowing" diapers before they had more ethical ways of obtaining them. As an attorney I get worried when a person admits to swiping diapers from relatives because "that is not stealing." Would anyone try confessing that? Probably a relative is not going to file a police report, but I know parents who would punish severely if they got a report from a relative about diaper or any other theft.

It is because once people of any age become attracted to diapers that often they will use any means necessary to get them that I suggest pragmatic parents simply give the diapers without guilt trips. Talk to any probation or parole officer and you will find that breaking the habit of stealing is very difficult. To me it makes way more sense to deal with helping a person into diapers deal with this using common sense than it is to add the complication of a theft habit.

EvaIlyxtra

Est. Contributor
Role
Adult Baby, Diaper Lover, Sissy, Other, Private
I voted yes but my "stealing" only came from home as I had a bountiful supply of my brother's pullups (autistic and ic) at my disposal. I bought goodnites recently and have not "stole" from him again until he gets another pack of underjams.

S

soren456

It is because once people of any age become attracted to diapers that often they will use any means necessary to get them that I suggest pragmatic parents simply give the diapers without guilt trips. Talk to any probation or parole officer and you will find that breaking the habit of stealing is very difficult. To me it makes way more sense to deal with helping a person into diapers deal with this using common sense than it is to add the complication of a theft habit.
Sorry, but . . . . oh, puhleeze. :rolleyes:

Mandy

Est. Contributor
Role
Private
Sorry, but . . . . oh, puhleeze. :rolleyes:
I'm sorry as well, but that's just a tad ridiculous. It's a diaper for goodness sake! It's not like they are stealing money for their choice of drug...

On topic : I have only tried a goodnite once and I stole it from a relative living with me.

Sam I am

Est. Contributor
Role
Diaper Lover
When I was a young teenager yes. I stole from the preschool my mom worked at and from my schools science department. I don't regret it either. However since I have my own money and transportation I have no need now.

Lightning

Est. Contributor
Role
Diaper Lover, Diaperfur
I've never stolen diapers or had the thought of stealing them. I can see why you might consider stealing them, but stealing is wrong, and I couldn't do it.

Role
Diaper Lover
yeah I stole 4 easy ups from my friend's 5-year old brother. As far as I know I was never seen by anyone.

Status
Not open for further replies.