Been thinking more and more about diapers lately.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Bryce

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Diaper Lover
So, I haven't really been near a diaper since August of last year and now I find myself thinking more and more about wanting them now. I've even thought about just going out and buying a pack of Depends since I want them so bad. I have no idea why I started thinking about them again, but it just came to me a week ago or something. Right now I'm really considering buying a pack from XP Medical once I get paid this month, but I'm not real sure I want to as money is tight right now. I just can't help wanting them though :(

PostTenebrasLux

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Other
Bryce-

You are me, but from the future. I've got some Abenas, but will run out soon. At the moment, I feel indifferent about that. But I know how it can feel to be deprived like you report feeling, when even Depends seem desirable. At some point I'll run out, and I dread the oncoming desires which I cannot easily satisfy.

Have you considered flannel? Easily found in fabric stores, and easily quiets the DL for a few days. Although it takes some willful self-convincing...

XP is great, but still expensive. Satisfying this itch is probably not worth the cost, as far as I'm concerned. Unless you make lots of money...in which case it's entirely worth it...

Angusmac

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Diaper Lover
  2. Private
Wow...since August. I don't think I could have gone that long without diapers of any kind. I order from XP on an average of 2 to 3 months...I just can't stand to have an empty stash now.

-Gus

Status
Not open for further replies.