Bedwetting yesterday

Bed wetting is ok, just be prepared for it....
Diapers, bed wetting pad's....
let the good times flow!!

Reactions: Diprs2
mikesecret said:
The only protection I had when I was growing up was a waterproof sheet on the mattress. Everything else got soaked from the pillow down to my knees. My bedwetting started to decrease in my mid teens but I had non-accident accidents to make sure I got to keep the waterproof sheet on the bed until shortly before I moved away from home at the end of high school. It was like a security blanket for me.
I often do not think people realize how lucky they are to have such a choice of products. My incontinence started long before the Web was a thing. Store bought products is all I had. I first started with belted under garments from Depends

Reactions: Diprs2, Deleted member 39574 and Diapersall81
Ugh, that was the first product I tried. I don't think there is a worse diaper out there. Do they still make those ? My Experience was about 25 years ago.

Reactions: Diprs2 and Diaperman95
Diaperman95 said:
I often do not think people realize how lucky they are to have such a choice of products. My incontinence started long before the Web was a thing. Store bought products is all I had. I first started with belted under garments from Depends
The first products I used I made myself. I found some plastic pants and cut one open to get the pattern, then I made some terry nappies to fit inside them. They were very crude but did the job. I am still making my own nappies that are a bit bulky so usually/only to be worn under dungarees at home or at my workshop.
Disposables have become very good and there is so much choice.

Reactions: Diprs2 and Diaperman95
wiliawi said:
Ugh, that was the first product I tried. I don't think there is a worse diaper out there. Do they still make those ? My Experience was about 25 years ago.
I don't think depends make them but there are a few people still making the old belted pads. I am far past what they could hold now

T
wiliawi said:
I'd argue the stretch briefs are as bad as they are almost impossible to snug up where need be, the belted undergarments yes are useless by themselves, but they at least work well as a basic stuffer for a brief

rennecfox said:
T

I'd argue the stretch briefs are as bad as they are almost impossible to snug up where need be, the belted undergarments yes are useless by themselves, but they at least work well as a basic stuffer for a brief
You have to to wear a tight spandex type under wear to use the belted ones without them sagging. But I use to be skinny and I would take the elastic belts and fold them in half and then run them through moms sewing machine about a inch lower than the fold. It takes a few inches out of the belts making them fit more snug.

I agree fully the stretch briefs/diapers are the worse of the 2. The belted undergarments was more like a shape pad minus the sticky glue with straps.

I have wonder before. Does anyone else have trauma from being forced not to have drinks before bed. I remember crying my self to sleep for a drink. As an adult I have to have a tall glass of milk before bed or I can't sleep. I just have a hangup about having a drink when I want one I'm going to wet my self anyway cause I'm 24/7 in diapers

Back