Bedwetting & Wetting pants

Status
Not open for further replies.

Zake

Banned
Role
Adult Baby, Diaper Lover, Other
I stopped wetting the bed by accident when I was barely 3 with the exception of a few isolated incidents up until about the age of 7. I guess I was just blessed with a very large/strong bladder. But when I was a kid, I got really turned on by my friend who wet the bed, and I always wanted to see his wet diapers when I went on sleepovers or boy scout camps with him. He actually appreciated it because most kids would have made fun of him for it.
Well, my AB/DL fetish started out with purposely wetting my pants when I was only about 6, and purposely wetting my bed when I was 12. At 13 I started with diapers more out of necessity to hide my activities than as an actual interest in diapers, but this soon led to me being a diaper lover.
So anyway, to this day, I'm still turned on by just wetting the bed or wetting my pants, even if there's no diaper involved, but I'm also really turned on by diapers, especially if it's almost leaking.
I find though that most people are either strictly interested in urine (i.e. with no clothes on) or with wearing diapers and urinating/defecating in them...it seems like there aren't a whole lot of people who share my specific interests...

Anyways, just thought I'd share that, since not too many people know me on this forum. Wondering if anyone else shares those specific kinds of interests, or can relate to my childhood?

Role
Adult Baby, Diaper Lover
Growing up, I had a lot of pants wetting accidents and oddly enough I think I enjoy wetting my pants or seeing others do it.

B

BabyPandora

I'm the exact same way, except for the wetting on purpose part. I've just never had the courage to do so.

NicoD

Est. Contributor
Role
Adult Baby, Diaper Lover, Carer
I have the same things, accidents when I was younger and more recently I started "enjoying" seeing people wet themselves and, if I find the time and courage, wetting myself. I guess the main difference is that it happened in public when I was young and I'd never want that again, but I do enjoy the feeling.

lonnie

Est. Contributor
Role
Diaper Lover, Other
Growing up an a farm I had plenty of opertunities to just wet my pants and I took advantage of it a lot. I would often put on 3 or 4 pair of underwear and wet then when out doing chores, was always a convient way to explain how my pants got wet, one of my favorite things to do was during haying season. I would wet myself while stacking hay on the hay wagon, being outside in the hot weather my pants would dry off very fast and no one was the wiser.

I still enjoy wetting myself when not wearing a diaper, I just have to be more carefull where and when I do it now, there have been times when I am the only one on duty at work and I find myself wetting my underwear a little bit every time I go use the restroom. I will wet myself just enough to get the front of my underwear wet and finish peeing in the urnial.

LittleNicky

Est. Contributor
Role
Adult Baby, Diaper Lover
I find though that most people are either strictly interested in urine (i.e. with no clothes on) or with wearing diapers and urinating/defecating in them...it seems like there aren't a whole lot of people who share my specific interests...
For me, what's great about wetting is the fact that the feeling of shame is so sudden and unexpected. I mean, if you're wearing a diaper, everyone knows what you're going to do in it. But when you wet your pants (or bed) as a toddler (or as a *T), you have the sensation that you were trying to be a big kid but failing, and it's especially embarrassing in public... I also find that wetting training pants is amazing because the feeling comes with the best of both worlds, especially if it leaks!

lonnie

Est. Contributor
Role
Diaper Lover, Other
I also enjoy the feeling of being naughty when I wet my bed when not diapered knowing full well I could have and should have gotten up and used the toliet.

PPpants

Est. Contributor
Role
Diaper Lover
I too like to wet my pants. I often wet a little bit on the way to the potty, sometimes I "leave a little" for my pants when I'm done. When I'm alone I like to do a whole wetting in my pants, sometimes I wet multiple times before changing, or let it dry and wet again. I have also wet my bed with no diaper. I enjoy the feeling of being wet (one problem with disposable diapers is you don't feel the wetness, although I sometimes wear one and wet until it leaks), and I too like the naughty feeling of going to the potty where I'm not supposed to. Someone mentioned training pants, I would love to get some adult training pants, but they cost too much.

Feline

Est. Contributor
Role
Adult Baby, Diaper Lover
Funnily enough I recently remembered something that I used to do just before I hit puberty: I'd sometimes purposely drink a load until my bladder was almost ready to burst, then sit on the toilet wearing my pants (sometimes more than one pair), and just let it all go. I still hadn't discovered masturbation back then, and I'm not even sure what drove me to do it... all I remember is it felt warm and nice.

Of course now I use nappies, but I still find urine a turn on so I may experiment more with watersports in the future.

BandNerd

Est. Contributor
Role
Diaper Lover
I have similar interests. I am kind of into omorashi, which is basicall a term for pants wetting. :)

L

LittleDrummerGirl

I have similar interests. I am kind of into omorashi, which is basicall a term for pants wetting. :)
Pretty much this with me. I think mine probably spawned form an incident on the playground in 3rd grade or so. One of my friends didn't make it on time. Luckily, it was winter, and everybody was wearing snow pants.

Zake

Banned
Role
Adult Baby, Diaper Lover, Other
Hm, nice to hear I'm not the only one :)

I'll share with you guys a couple memories of mine.

When I was around 3, I used to wet my bed on purpose because I knew that if I did, my parents would come back and give me more attention. Around the same time, I would purposely wet my pants while playing outside and refuse to come in to get changed, so my mom would be forced to come outside with a bucket of soapy water to clean me up!
A little later, around 5 years old, I got into pooping. In the morning, if I had to poo, I would sometimes just do it in my jammies. Then I'd carry my poopy jammies downstairs to show my mom. I got quite a thrill out of it. I had a little treehouse of sorts at the time, so I'd go up there and just poop on the floor...it ended up getting quite smelly, and eventually my mom would notice and go clean it up. I also pooped my pants fairly often when I was in my last year or so of daycare. I distinctly remember my mom threatening to make me start wearing diapers in the daytime if I didn't stop...even at that time I was excited at the prospect of it, but pretty soon I was starting kindergarten and the thought of wearing them to school for all my friends to see was too frightening, so I stopped going in my pants.

The last time I can remember wetting myself in public was when I was in grade 3, about 8 years old. I was just finishing phys. ed. and I really had to pee. I considered going to the washroom, but since I was about to change out my gym clothes anyway I decided on a whim to just let loose and pee my pants. They got really wet, I remember the feeling of the pee dripping down my legs and into my shoes almost (although I may be exaggerating after having relived this so many times in my dreams). Everyone noticed, but I said that I'd accidentally spilled my water bottle on myself. I'm not sure how many people noticed, but they never made fun of me for it if they did.

Funnily enough I recently remembered something that I used to do just before I hit puberty: I'd sometimes purposely drink a load until my bladder was almost ready to burst, then sit on the toilet wearing my pants (sometimes more than one pair), and just let it all go. I still hadn't discovered masturbation back then, and I'm not even sure what drove me to do it... all I remember is it felt warm and nice.
I did this too a couple of times when I was about 10-11 years old! I kind of lost interest in wetting/pooping from 8-10 years, but then one day I had some pants on that were all dirty from playing outside and my mom asked me to change them. It occurred to me since I was changing them anyways, I could wet them! I sat down on the toilet and let loose while wearing the pants just like you described :D

Status
Not open for further replies.