Bedwetting has stopped!

Status
Not open for further replies.

TheFoxxehAssassin

Est. Contributor
Role
Diaper Lover, Babyfur, Diaperfur
Ok, so about two weeks ago I stopped wetting the bed at night. I have wet twice, however, but I have stayed dry all other nights. I am glad that this damn thing is finally over, but the MAJOR downside to this is that I am almost completely out of diapers and will have to be very careful about my usage. But now I get to go on sleepovers w/o worrying about peeing all over the place.

Oh, and if I decide this is not a very good idea or want to try again, I could relapse either purposely or accidentally and the way it is handled is most likely going to change VERY little.

Pojo

Est. Contributor
Role
Private
I'd say to wait a month with no wetting before saying that you'll be free from it for like sleepovers...But it sounds like you've really improved :D

TheFoxxehAssassin

Est. Contributor
Role
Diaper Lover, Babyfur, Diaperfur
Yeah I know. I'm kinda upset about it tho. I guess everyone has to buy their own diapers eventually. And like I said, if I really want to, I may relapse into bedwetting to get more diapers.

Shen

Est. Contributor
Role
Adult Baby, Diaper Lover, Babyfur
Conglaturation ! Hard stuff getting out of bed wetting :s

Nexeon

Est. Contributor
Role
Private
Congrats! Hopefully your bedwetting doesn't return. I was 20 when I finally quite wetting the bed.

mizzycub

Est. Contributor
Role
Adult Baby, Diaper Lover, Babyfur
Conrats. From what most people have said the good side of this is far better than the bad side.

BabyKat

Est. Contributor
Role
Adult Baby, Incontinent, , Private
Conrats. From what most people have said the good side of this is far better than the bad side.
Yeah, just remember - you can always wear diapers, but it's good to be able to not have to once in a while...I haven't stayed over at any of my family's house evenm, except maybe once, in months and months (and I used to do that all the time)...Not even my friends' that know everything about me. Of course I have something day and night right now - but with any luck, it will be gone after I see that other doctor in 2 days.

spacemanBEN

Est. Contributor
Role
Adult Baby, Diaper Lover, Carer
Congratulations. I agree that the good side of this is much larger than the downside, so that's awesome.

LittleAdam

Est. Contributor
Role
Adult Baby, Incontinent
Congratulations. Having a choice on when you wear diapers is a GOOD thing, believe me!

DiaperedFox

Contributor
Role
Diaper Lover
Congratulations on not wetting anymore. I know what its like, I wet until I was 13. After I stopped, my parents stopped buying diapers, but I still wanted them. Now I buy them secretly and wear them for fun. I DO wish I never stopped wetting the bed, though. I'd get to wear diapers and not have to try to hide it.
I have considered going back, but its been four years since I stopped, now it would be embarrassing.

DiaperedFox

Status
Not open for further replies.