• Please go to your preferences page and make sure your "See Mature Topics" setting is set. Setting it to "Yes" means you see the Mature Topics forum (contains political and religious debates). Setting it to "No" means you do not see those threads.

Bedwetting : Channel 4 9PM (UK) Tues 28th Oct 08

Status
Not open for further replies.

Littlejunior1982

Est. Contributor
Role
Diaper Lover, Little
I thought i share this with people which seems intresting :

Tuesday 28th Ocotber 2008
Channel 4 (UK)
9pm

Embarrassing Teenage Bodies

four brothers who still wet the bed

starshine

Est. Contributor
Role
Private
Thanks for the info. Can anyone tell me what station Channel 4 is? I might get the station, but my ch. 4 isn't the same as that of the UK.

Chillhouse

Est. Contributor
Role
Diaper Lover, Carer
Thanks for the info. Can anyone tell me what station Channel 4 is? I might get the station, but my ch. 4 isn't the same as that of the UK.
Channel 4 is the french channel where I live. The french only get one channel I guess.

Pojo

Est. Contributor
Role
Private
I think Mandi means what's the name of the station...Like FOX, CBS, something like that...Just saying the number of the channel isn't really helpful unless you live in the same location and/or have the same television provider

NEJay

Est. Contributor
Role
Adult Baby, Diaper Lover

Verscha

Est. Contributor
Role
Private
Channel 4 is a national UK television station. They do have an online on demand content system, but I dunno if it works outside the UK.

Pojo

Est. Contributor
Role
Private
I wouldn't be surprised if someone did upload it...There are several versions of that Tyra Banks thing, and also from that Secret Lives of Women thing

inquantum

Est. Contributor
Role
Diaper Lover
Neither would I be that surprised given all the torrent sites available.

But whoever uploads that show fully onto a site better have a good attorney. Or the ability to mask his location from others so that no one can track him down.

Role
Private
Wait... people here didn't realise that channels are different in different countries?

*snickers as he walks off*

Dream

Est. Contributor
Role
Diaper Lover, , Carer
Wait... people here didn't realise that channels are different in different countries?

*snickers as he walks off*
I knew that but I was too lazy to say anything :D

andysetra

Est. Contributor
Role
Adult Baby, Diaper Lover, Other
*tries to aim his satellite at the UK*

Aw damn, there's a tree in the way :(

Spirit

Est. Contributor
Role
Diaper Lover, Babyfur, Other
We don't even have a Channel 4 on Foxtel, and you have about 200 to choose from, including 199 pointless ones!

Status
Not open for further replies.