Bedwetting as a child?

Status
Not open for further replies.
I wet the bed most nights thru high school. Occasionally my mother would have me wash my own diapers and hang them outside along with the bedsheets if I wet thru. The baby sitter would diaper me when mom was out. I would stay with my aunt's for several weeks during the summer. She was a nurse and thought she could help me. Every night she would deny me any drinks after 6pm and had me use the toilet before diapering me for the night. Sometimes she would wake me before she went to bed for a potty run. However, most mornings I woke up wet. One of her four kids, my cousin, also wet the bed and she was 2 years younger than me. She diapered us both at night and we shared cloth diapers and plastic pants while I was there.

Reactions: DiaperGuy08
One thing that I forgotten to tell you, is that I have been having a constant dribbling incontinence issue and to my sisters annoyance, I was constantly snaking their feminine pads for overnight use and using them in my underwear most of the time which helped. My parents used to harbor the old bone headed ways and such where they would have been making me sleep on the kitchen floor instead of a mattress like how their parents made them do that when they had wetting accidents and such. So, for the longest time, I had to do what he did on the movie; "The Loneliest Runner" and just hide my bedwetting and daytime wetting issue from my parents and such. It wasn't until I discovered the GoodNites website back in the year 1999ish and such.

Before that, I was doing my own research at the library and such I found books on incontinence and bedwetting and other books on health and such. This was before I learned about Google but then again, I'm older than Google being born in 1986 the day After the Space Shuttle Challenger exploded on the 29th of January which was a Wednesday. But when I saw the GoodNites in the store, I decided to do a google search which I couldn't remember the exact spelling so, I searched; "Good Nights Pull ups" and it brought me to the GoodNites site which looked wayyyy different back then and I found that I could order me a sample pack of the all white thick pull up diapers from the web site. Here it is on Wayback machine. https://web.archive.org/web/19990208013454/http://www.goodnites.com/

But it was there, where I really was able to finally dig in and get the real research done and such. And I learned the existence of the NKF (National Kidney Foundation) and other places and such. And it was between those including the Mayo Clinic where I have performed a lot of tireless research and such. And joined the message boards and such back then. Since getting the internet in the home, my endless research was unbridled and it helped me figure out a lot of things that I could do to eliminate it or try to. And I have practically tried everything but to no avail.

Flash forward to when I'm 30-31 and I am going to the hospital emergency room and was soon hospitalized as it was bad enough to warrant it. And the Doctors decided that I should get to a urologist and they went through and gave me a medication which helped lessen the issue to a point, but it wasn't going away, I was and am still wearing diapers 24/7 and I was soon given a examination via Cystosopy examination where they stuck the tube up into my male part and looked around in there. He found the bladder to be healthy and such, but when he was starting to pull the camera out he did a oreface count and the testecal ducts count checked out, however, when he pulled out a little bit more, he discovered another one which at first was not explainable.

This one he had the camera parked at to do what the police call; "A Stake Out" and there he watched. And I just laid there waiting patiently, feeling the horrible urge to pee growing even more and more, but much to the doctor's "Ah-ha!" moment, he found that there was some urine coming out and it was discovered what my dribble culprit was all about. He explained to me, that I have what is called "Ectopic Ureter's" which is an extra Ureter which for females, it's not all that uncommon, but in males, it's very rare. He then ordered an CT Scan and I so, I went to it. And the follow-up visit I was told that the CT Scan revealed a second Ectopic Ureter and it was plugged in somewhere into my Urethra and my first one which he found was plugged into my Prostate gland.

I later had surgery to get them both surgically re-emplanted into the ureter's that developed correctly, and OH HELL THE STENTS!!! UGH!!! Made by Boston Scientific they were. I looked at them after my Doctor pulled them out as I man handled them. I figured that they were inside me, so, why not? If they are infected with some pathogens, it would have been already from me so again. "What the Hell?" Right? However, since then, while the dribbling has stopped, the spasms have been getting worse and worse. My bladder feels weak and when it spazzes out, I am in pain. It's kinda like the pains that you get from Diarrhea and such. But it's the bladder and it sucks.

Soooo yeah, It has been a bit of a life for me. When I was a 13 year old teen, I printed out the information from the GoodNites Website, and I made a copy for myself and a copy for my parents and such. I even took the time to read from it which it then made them realize that I was having issues, and my brother whose younger than me and was also having issues which his he outgrew them back when he was 14 years of age. His life from then on became much nicer as my parents and siblings became much more understanding about things. I fessed up to snaking the maxi-menstrual pads and such. And they decided to get me GoodNites and such and I just wore those all the time and such.

Reactions: DiaperedBedwetter1998 and MaximusWolfheart
Elhon said:
You know I can't get the parents that did not allow for some kind of incontinence product. Like what the fuck does that solve? There is a problem let me make it worse by removing a form of protection from it. Is a good idea in any situation? I am gonna get shot, well it will still hurt if I have this bulletproof vest on so I better take it off.

I know that is hyperbolic but seriously what is the point? Even from the point of a DL that would knowingly wet my bed for parts of my whole life, I did have reasons that I did it and even if you think my reasons are stupid what does having me wet my sheets and not a diaper accomplish? Yes I did wet at times I know I was going to, most of the time it was to avoid getting distracted and playing vidia at 3 AM and perhaps that is dumb, still do not get how it is less dumb if I wet the bed an have more wash to do. Say I wet just because I want to, perhaps that is dumb but again the same question what does making the problem worse solve? Perhaps is you are hot it is a bad idea to start a fire.
I know, my parents won't let me wear protection either, the acidity of the pee is hurting my skin, there are red streaks on my leg, I don't like cold wet sheets and because of neurogenic bladder I don't even feel I have to pee sometimes

• Wow
Reactions: JOCKMAN and chrischrischris
Yeah no protection in my day just wet the bed sleeping in piss smell.
Probably why I am diaperd now.part of regression plus a long list of other shit

Mauiman said:
One thing that I forgotten to tell you, is that I have been having a constant dribbling incontinence issue and to my sisters annoyance, I was constantly snaking their feminine pads for overnight use and using them in my underwear most of the time which helped. My parents used to harbor the old bone headed ways and such where they would have been making me sleep on the kitchen floor instead of a mattress like how their parents made them do that when they had wetting accidents and such. So, for the longest time, I had to do what he did on the movie; "The Loneliest Runner" and just hide my bedwetting and daytime wetting issue from my parents and such. It wasn't until I discovered the GoodNites website back in the year 1999ish and such.

Before that, I was doing my own research at the library and such I found books on incontinence and bedwetting and other books on health and such. This was before I learned about Google but then again, I'm older than Google being born in 1986 the day After the Space Shuttle Challenger exploded on the 29th of January which was a Wednesday. But when I saw the GoodNites in the store, I decided to do a google search which I couldn't remember the exact spelling so, I searched; "Good Nights Pull ups" and it brought me to the GoodNites site which looked wayyyy different back then and I found that I could order me a sample pack of the all white thick pull up diapers from the web site. Here it is on Wayback machine. https://web.archive.org/web/19990208013454/http://www.goodnites.com/

But it was there, where I really was able to finally dig in and get the real research done and such. And I learned the existence of the NKF (National Kidney Foundation) and other places and such. And it was between those including the Mayo Clinic where I have performed a lot of tireless research and such. And joined the message boards and such back then. Since getting the internet in the home, my endless research was unbridled and it helped me figure out a lot of things that I could do to eliminate it or try to. And I have practically tried everything but to no avail.

Flash forward to when I'm 30-31 and I am going to the hospital emergency room and was soon hospitalized as it was bad enough to warrant it. And the Doctors decided that I should get to a urologist and they went through and gave me a medication which helped lessen the issue to a point, but it wasn't going away, I was and am still wearing diapers 24/7 and I was soon given a examination via Cystosopy examination where they stuck the tube up into my male part and looked around in there. He found the bladder to be healthy and such, but when he was starting to pull the camera out he did a oreface count and the testecal ducts count checked out, however, when he pulled out a little bit more, he discovered another one which at first was not explainable.

This one he had the camera parked at to do what the police call; "A Stake Out" and there he watched. And I just laid there waiting patiently, feeling the horrible urge to pee growing even more and more, but much to the doctor's "Ah-ha!" moment, he found that there was some urine coming out and it was discovered what my dribble culprit was all about. He explained to me, that I have what is called "Ectopic Ureter's" which is an extra Ureter which for females, it's not all that uncommon, but in males, it's very rare. He then ordered an CT Scan and I so, I went to it. And the follow-up visit I was told that the CT Scan revealed a second Ectopic Ureter and it was plugged in somewhere into my Urethra and my first one which he found was plugged into my Prostate gland.

I later had surgery to get them both surgically re-emplanted into the ureter's that developed correctly, and OH HELL THE STENTS!!! UGH!!! Made by Boston Scientific they were. I looked at them after my Doctor pulled them out as I man handled them. I figured that they were inside me, so, why not? If they are infected with some pathogens, it would have been already from me so again. "What the Hell?" Right? However, since then, while the dribbling has stopped, the spasms have been getting worse and worse. My bladder feels weak and when it spazzes out, I am in pain. It's kinda like the pains that you get from Diarrhea and such. But it's the bladder and it sucks.

Soooo yeah, It has been a bit of a life for me. When I was a 13 year old teen, I printed out the information from the GoodNites Website, and I made a copy for myself and a copy for my parents and such. I even took the time to read from it which it then made them realize that I was having issues, and my brother whose younger than me and was also having issues which his he outgrew them back when he was 14 years of age. His life from then on became much nicer as my parents and siblings became much more understanding about things. I fessed up to snaking the maxi-menstrual pads and such. And they decided to get me GoodNites and such and I just wore those all the time and such.
Well for starters, Does anyone know where I can find the Healthy Solutions segment thats listed in this pic? And secondly, I knew I was a tbdl when i was put back in Goodnites af age 7 for pooping in my underwear a lot. Ever since then, Ive had an attraction to diapers in some form or fashion.

Attachments

• Screenshot_20201128-182750.png
    Screenshot_20201128-182750.png
    146.5 KB · Views: 24
Reactions: DiaperedBedwetter1998
I wet up to about 18. From about 14 to 18, I was on tofranil followed by DDAVP. A suicide attempt put a stop to the tofranil. That really helped. I had a plastic protector under the bedding, so my parents would perpetually doing laundry. I also sometimes hid it with fabreeze and baking soda as I got into high school... It worked pretty well, surprisingly. My mom was a nurse, so she accepted it. My father was less accepting though, and got yelled for it frequently.

Reactions: DiaperGuy08
ladyofshadows said:
Since this thread is entitled "Bedwetting as a child", I am sure I and anyone else reading it could be forgiven for assuming that you are talking about wetting your bed when you were children.

How in the world could you possibly hide this from your parents? Didn't your parents ever come into your room and smell the pee? Didn't they ever change your sheets? If not, and you were left at a very young age to change your own bedding, and wash bedding and clothes, then to my mind it amounts to child abuse.

The mind boggles!
That does happen. I was working on the road at a work zone in front of a laundromat, and I saw a young girl, maybe 13 or 14 walking up to it carrying obviously wet bedding. It was obvious that she had been crying. I felt awful for her, must be so embarrassing to carry wet bedding down a busy road into a busy laundromat. I was cringing.

Last edited:
Reactions: chrischrischris
i still bed wet

Reactions: chamberpot
2012Stroke said:
That does happen. I was working on the road at a work zone in front of a laundromat, and I saw a young girl, maybe 13 or 14 walking up to it carrying obviously wet bedding. It was obvious that she had been crying. I felt awful for her, must be so embarrassing to carry wet bedding down a busy road into a busy laundromat. I was cringing.
My parents don't believe cerebral palsy causes bedwetting and my urologist tried medicine and catheter usage which don't work and you don't wake someone up to have them pee in a toilet nor dehydrate them by cutting off fluid intake at a certain time,and you don't call them a hypochondriac and you don't threaten to punish them for it and you don't refuse diapers, that's exactly what my parents are doing and my father doesn't believe my doctor's diagnosis either even though I peed my pants right there in the doctor's office, that was the most embarrassing moment of my entire life and the urine is already damaging my skin and my urologist told me neurogenic bladder leads to kidney damage

Danielgartin6993 said:
My parents don't believe cerebral palsy causes bedwetting and my urologist tried medicine and catheter usage which don't work and you don't wake someone up to have them pee in a toilet nor dehydrate them by cutting off fluid intake at a certain time,and you don't call them a hypochondriac and you don't threaten to punish them for it and you don't refuse diapers, that's exactly what my parents are doing and my father doesn't believe my doctor's diagnosis either even though I peed my pants right there in the doctor's office, that was the most embarrassing moment of my entire life and the urine is already damaging my skin and my urologist told me neurogenic bladder leads to kidney damage
Was that post actually replying to the first post I made? That’s awful. I have Aspergers, not cerebral palsy. Nobody tried to deny that. My parents didn’t restrict fluids, my grandmother certainly did when I visited. My mom did offer me diapers if I wanted them though. Even provided them in my sleeping bag should I want to wear them during a weeklong sleep away camp. I never wore them though. My dad pretty much played along with my moms approach, but sometimes he did yell at me for wetting.

chrischrischris said:
Yeah no protection in my day just wet the bed sleeping in piss smell.
Probably why I am diaperd now.part of regression plus a long list of other shit
Same here growing up. My room always stank of stale pee.

Reactions: DiaperGuy08 and chrischrischris
ST50 said:
Same here growing up. My room always stank of stale pee.
Growing up I liked the aroma of dry pee in my pajamas and/or bed. Still do.

Reactions: chrischrischris and chamberpot
WBxx said:
WBxx said:
Me too. I just loved that familiar bedwetting smell.

Reactions: DiaperGuy08, Sidewinder and chamberpot
2012Stroke said:
Was that post actually replying to the first post I made? That’s awful. I have Aspergers, not cerebral palsy. Nobody tried to deny that. My parents didn’t restrict fluids, my grandmother certainly did when I visited. My mom did offer me diapers if I wanted them though. Even provided them in my sleeping bag should I want to wear them during a weeklong sleep away camp. I never wore them though. My dad pretty much played along with my moms approach, but sometimes he did yell at me for wetting.
Actually I forgot to mention that I have both Asperger's and cerebral palsy at the same time and due to neuropathy I don't even feel when I have to pee sometimes, my only clue is severe back pain, cerebral palsy causes back pain and neck pain as well and my father threatened to cancel my annual physical examination and erase all of my medical data
2012Stroke said:

Danielgartin6993 said:
Actually I forgot to mention that I have both Asperger's and cerebral palsy at the same time and due to neuropathy I don't even feel when I have to pee sometimes, my only clue is severe back pain, cerebral palsy causes back pain and neck pain as well and my father threatened to cancel my annual physical examination and erase all of my medical data
When I wasn't using meds and catheters, my only clue sometimes was back pain as well.
Sorry to hear what your father threatened, that's awful!

If the annual physical isn't taken by July 1st, it doesn't count for this year, my sister is the only person who actually understands, She struggled with incontinece herself,she was so embarrassed,she wore GoodNites like I did and they got really wet

ST50 said:
Me too. I just loved that familiar bedwetting smell.
You and me, both.

ladyofshadows said:
Since this thread is entitled "Bedwetting as a child", I am sure I and anyone else reading it could be forgiven for assuming that you are talking about wetting your bed when you were children.

How in the world could you possibly hide this from your parents? Didn't your parents ever come into your room and smell the pee? Didn't they ever change your sheets? If not, and you were left at a very young age to change your own bedding, and wash bedding and clothes, then to my mind it amounts to child abuse.

The mind boggles!
Yeah for me even more weird is the people who had parents that would not let them use any kind of diapers, my Dad was like that my Mom was not. It is very very weird. It is going to happen for me it always has at least three times a week with it happening while asleep. O can either ruin my sheets and wash them every day and my pyjamas every day and have it stink or just toss out a diaper.

I mean I am pretty hard into the DL side of things but I never wanted to wet unless I am in a diaper, it sucks. I think my dad thinks just making things shit fixes things. He is that way for basically everything. If it is harder to do and that makes it look and function worse and take 10 times as long then it is the best way beacuse it is hard to do.

Never stopped yet!
But born with nerve damage causing 24/7 IC issues (Discovered when I was something like 3-4).
So have actually never been out of diapers - And what can you really say when there is a known issue causing it, documented by a doctor.

Diaper2005 said:
Hey everyone! I would like to know if all of you have any bedwetting experiences as a child. How did you deal with it? We’re your parents accepting of it? Have a good day.
From about 9 to 13. Not every night but often enough. Then it became more intermmitant till about 15 1/2. Mother did not handle it very well. Back and forth between anger/punishment/scolding/shaming and occasionally some sympathy. I was also known for daytime accidents too. Made for a tense childhood

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back