• Please go to your preferences page and make sure your "See Mature Topics" setting is set. Setting it to "Yes" means you see the Mature Topics forum (contains political and religious debates). Setting it to "No" means you do not see those threads.

Bedwetter in need...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Mitsukuni

Est. Contributor
Role
Adult Baby, Diaper Lover, Diaperfur, Sissy
Hey all, I have a question.
In your opinion, what's the best diaper to wear overnight?
I've been using Depends Super Absorbency, and lately, they've been leaking on me. Luckily I do my own laundry, so my Grandparent's don't notice that I'm frequently washing my sheets.
Please help~!

Pojo

Est. Contributor
Role
Private
- Get plastic sheet cover thing
- Double up, or get booster pads
- Get better diapers (although you probably couldn't find any better ones in stores)
- Plastic pants (not in stores either)

Honeywell6180

Contributor
Role
Private
You'll have to go the mail order route, and look to Abena. My experience with their X-Plus Air-Plus is that the tapes tend to hold better without tearing than with the standard X-Plus. Others will chime in...

Honeywell6180

Emileigh

Est. Contributor
Role
Adult Baby, Diaper Lover, Babyfur
Ya, depends aren't all that great...but, my advice is if you can't order better diapers online, double up with the ones your using.

Dream

Est. Contributor
Role
Diaper Lover, , Carer
Depends not that very good of a diaper, but if that the only thing you can get, I suggest double up until you can get a better diaper.

Role
Other
Definitely get a plastic sheet, bed pad, or something to protect your mattress.

Get some Depend Boost, diaper doublers, or something to increase absorbency (those are cheaper than doubling diapers.

Get better more expensive diapers online.

Kovy

is back, baby!
Est. Contributor
Role
Diaper Lover, Little, Carer
I have never tried Depends Super, but you might want to invest in the Maximum Protection Depends, if that's the only store brand you can access. They're large, crinkly, plastic, and have six tapes. They are noisy, and near impossible to hide, but the extra absorbency is there. If these don't work out, try any of the above ideas. Good luck!

BromeTeks

Est. Contributor
Role
Adult Baby, Babyfur
Look around at other stores. Try to find other brands, and if you can, try them out. Keep trying till you find one that matches your means and needs.

Nam Repaid

Est. Contributor
Role
Diaper Lover
I found the CVS Walgreens & Walmarts won't hold overnight so I use an extended size 6 CVS baby diaper with slits cut in as a booster. They will hold anything I can give them.

Nam

closet dl

Est. Contributor
Role
Diaper Lover
One other suggestion, depending on how badly you leak. We "double-make" our daughter's bed, and have always done so. This basically means we make the bed with a waterproof mattress pad, fitted and flat sheet, then another waterproof mattress pad, fitted and flat sheet on top of that. That way, if she has an accident or gets sick during the middle of the night, we can just strip off the top layer and put her back to bed quickly and deal with the dirties and re-making the bed in the morning.

Role
Diaper Lover, Carer
Depends pull ups for overnight! Damn! No wonder you been leaking, those are not ment for that, they already are pretty bad when your standing up, when your laying down they are useless.

I am assuming you can only buy in stores, so as soon as you can go buy some depends maimum absorbancy briefs. They are much much much better! Trust me, 9 years of diaper wearing expeirance here lol.

melancollie

Est. Contributor
Role
Diaper Lover, Sissy,
im gonna say Tranquility ATN, because i can get them locally, and they hold more than twice as much as depends.

as others have said, try doubling up

Pojo

Est. Contributor
Role
Private
Depends pull ups for overnight! Damn! No wonder you been leaking, those are not ment for that, they already are pretty bad when your standing up, when your laying down they are useless.
The OP never said pull ups...

Role
Diaper Lover, Carer
The OP never said pull ups...
"super absorbancy" (what she said, but its actually called super plus absorbancy on the package) = Pull up

There is also an extra absorbancy pull up, but the super plus is more absorbancy.

Maximum Absorbancy = Depend Fitted Brief (diaper with tapes to newbies)

So actually Pojo, my high knowledge of diapers told me she was wearing diapers, Mister Smarty Pants! :p lol

Pojo

Est. Contributor
Role
Private
"super absorbancy" (what she said, but its actually called super plus absorbancy on the package) = Pull up

There is also an extra absorbancy pull up, but the super plus is more absorbancy.

Maximum Absorbancy = Depend Fitted Brief (diaper with tapes to newbies)

So actually Pojo, my high knowledge of diapers told me she was wearing diapers, Mister Smarty Pants! :p lol

There are two Super Plus Absorbancy's...A pull-up kind and a tape able kind

Depend Undergarments for Protection Against Adult Incontinence – Depend.com

Look for yourself, oh snap

They are both equally absorbent though, so Deidara, you should definitely switch to the Maximum absorbency ones...Just keep in mind if you double them, there is some powder stuff that comes out when you cut them, that's annoying as hell

Role
Diaper Lover, Carer
There are two Super Plus Absorbancy's...A pull-up kind and a tape able kind
I am aware of that but I was only talking about pull ups because I forgot to mention she mentioned wearing pull ups in another post.

Status
Not open for further replies.