Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Diaper Lover
  3. Little
  4. Other
Hi All

Do you have a bedtime routine?

As I have come to accept my Little Side, I know I am better if I have plenty of sleep. But there are nights when it's hard to fall asleep.

My routine is to have a bottle of juice, a nighttime Diaper and for youtube/ the internet to read a bedtime story to me, with Peter Bunny under my arm.

Do you have a bedtime routine?

Hugs

If I had my own place (in which I’m not as I’m living with my mum and my youngest sister at the moment) my night time routine would be 6pm pee in my diaper then change my diaper into my night time diaper sucking on my pacifier have my baby bottle of milk watch tv for a couple of hours go on the internet then 8pm go to bed and off to sleep like a baby until 2:30am the following morning to pee in my night time diaper take it off put it in the bin then get myself ready to go to adult work.

At the moment my night time routine is 6pm put my night time diaper on watch tv for a couple of hours go on the internet 8pm go to bed like a baby until 2:30am pee in my night time diaper take it off put it in the bin and get myself ready to go to adult work and start my shift at 4am

Last edited:
Back