bed wetting?

Status
Not open for further replies.

baby jester

Est. Contributor
Role
Adult Baby
yeah, i dont want to hurt myself but i am saying with the reckless mind of myself i might end up hurting myself.

Jeremiah

Est. Contributor
Role
Diaper Lover
I have to agree that drugs and injury are horrible ways to cause bedwetting. The safest way is to follow the advice given to train your body to use the diaper at night. As for me, I hate wet beds or waking up during the night to use the restroom.

Please use caution and moderation for what ever you decide.

Lizzie

Est. Contributor
Role
Adult Baby, Diaper Lover, Little
He wasn't saying that he was gonna hurt himself on purpose just so he could wet the bed. He does alot of bike tricks and stuff and he just meant that one day it's possible that he could screw up doing a trick and get hurt in just the right place and end up IC or wet the bed

diapeybabybrian

Est. Contributor
Role
Adult Baby, Diaper Lover
The chances of getting a medical injury that you would...enjoy...would be very slim compared to you getting an injury that you would most certainly not enjoy.

Imagine if there were 200 possible injuries that could happen (and i'm sure there are more), but just for fun, use 200 cause it's easy to add with, and i don't feel like opening up my calculator application (takes too damn long)...If Loss of fecal or urine control is something you would not mind (so to say), then the chances of you getting an injury that suites your fancy would be 1 in 100, or 2/100 if you wanted to lose control of both.

The odds are Not in your favor, please don't try to get hurt?

Pojo

Est. Contributor
Role
Private
The chances of getting a medical injury that you would...enjoy...would be very slim compared to you getting an injury that you would most certainly not enjoy.

Imagine if there were 200 possible injuries that could happen (and i'm sure there are more), but just for fun, use 200 cause it's easy to add with, and i don't feel like opening up my calculator application (takes too damn long)...If Loss of fecal or urine control is something you would not mind (so to say), then the chances of you getting an injury that suites your fancy would be 1 in 100, or 2/100 if you wanted to lose control of both.

The odds are Not in your favor, please don't try to get hurt?

Well I think it would be better to go by the ratio of the size of your bladder control and fecal control compared to the rest of your body

Lone_Wolf

Est. Contributor
Role
Private
Have you tried putting ur hand in warm water next to your bed when sleeping? that may work and cost you nothing but maybe a wet bed.

Pojo

Est. Contributor
Role
Private
Have you tried putting ur hand in warm water next to your bed when sleeping? that may work and cost you nothing but maybe a wet bed.

I don't think it works if you fall asleep with it in...And it's kind of hard to put your own hand in once you're asleep

baby jester

Est. Contributor
Role
Adult Baby
yeah i agree with Pojo, you cant put your hand in it after you fall asleep and i wouldnt think it would work if you fell asleep with it in there.

the0silent0alchemist

Est. Contributor
Role
Adult Baby, Diaper Lover
well I have a fool-proof strategy, it has worked twice, what you do is goto bed REALLY late like im talkin past midnighttwice ive tried it (times gone to bed are about 5:00am and nearly 6:00am , but i assume tmes like 3-4:00 am should work, twice i went to bed, drinking approxmately 1 litre or more of water/ juce, (also had a little bit of honey) and woke up soaked the next morning...

Status
Not open for further replies.