bed wetting?

Status
Not open for further replies.

baby jester

Est. Contributor
Role
Adult Baby
so i know this is a weird question that many people dont like to hear, but i couldnt find the answer on the internet.
so, i was wondering if there were ways, other than hypnosis, that would make someone temporarily wet the bed at night? i thought about trying cranberry juice as that is said to be a diuretic. i dont want to be permanently wetting the bed and if (you) do wet the bed i feel sorry for you. but on occasion would like to wake up wet.
also, are there pills that you can buy that will make you incontinent for like 24-hours?
anyway, thanks, and if you dont want to answer that is fine i see where you are coming from (as bed wetting is not a good thing).
-jester

Pojo

Est. Contributor
Role
Private
Well I've tried to wet the bed...I've dranken a bunch before bed, and I just ended up waking with a full bladder (at the time I usually wake up)...I think that maybe drinking a lot and maybe using a sleeping pill (don't overuse them, or overdose) may make you wet...Make sure to drink things that are usually said to be avoided, such as soda...I don't know of any pills that make you incontinent, excempt maybe some kind of muscle relaxant/tranquilizer, but I wouldn't try it, since you could become addicted...

Role
Incontinent
The only thing I can say is be careful if you try the sleeping pills or tranquilizers. They can be pretty dangerous.

baby jester

Est. Contributor
Role
Adult Baby
yeah maybe a Tylenol pm or something. i was just wondering about the cranberry juice though. thanks, Jester

Emileigh

Est. Contributor
Role
Adult Baby, Diaper Lover, Babyfur
i don't know how true it is but I heard that energy drinks are supposedly diuretics but then u probably couldn't sleep >.<

Pojo

Est. Contributor
Role
Private
i don't know how true it is but I heard that energy drinks are supposedly diuretics but then u probably couldn't sleep >.<

They should be...Since caffiene is a diuretic...But the sleeping thing is the problem...A sleeping pill could help, or it could kind of cancel it out...

Footed P.J.

Banned
Role
Diaper Lover
In my experience, Gatorade has made my urinary tract more sensitive and jumpy, but somehow Powerade, not so much.

Role
Incontinent
It also says to make sure you supplement the imortant vitamins and minerals you lose while using those...So don't think that it's safe (not aimed at you, Jen)
Didn't even notice that part. I didn't look very clsely at the site. Just looked at the list.

Pojo

Est. Contributor
Role
Private
Didn't even notice that part. I didn't look very clsely at the site. Just looked at the list.

Well I think trying it once or twice should be fine...But if you plan on using those long-term, then make sure to rememdy the lost essentials...But whoever is going to try those food, don't try them all at once...Just try maybe one a day and see if you notice any changes

Gingy

Est. Contributor
Role
Adult Baby, Sissy
Try holding it all day and then drinking lots of (insert liquid here) then trying to fall asleep. May work...

starshine

Est. Contributor
Role
Private
Well I know I wet my bed maybe once or twice a year. Always in the winter time, because I get cold, lol. It's weird, but it may work for you? Just try to be cold?

Pojo

Est. Contributor
Role
Private
That's pretty ironic...Seeing as you pee when your hand gets put into warm water...

diapeybabybrian

Est. Contributor
Role
Adult Baby, Diaper Lover
Try holding it all day and then drinking lots of (insert liquid here) then trying to fall asleep. May work...
But for someone who has a well trained bladder, what will happen is that the person will either wake up in the middle of the night with a strong urge to use the toilet OR the person will not be able to fall asleep because they have to pee already.

At least that's what used to happen to me when i would drink massive amounts of liquid before bed. And when i say massive, i mean almost a liter of water.

Milk seems to make me wet a lot though. If you drink a couple glasses of that before bed, you might find yourself in a warm puddle at 3AM...Or a cold one at 4...

chevre

Est. Contributor
Role
Diaper Lover
I have to admit it's something that kind of caught my fancy as well. I know it would kind of suck to have it all the time, but there's something fun about doing it if you're wearing a diaper.

I have tried the warp my mind tape, mostly for entertainment and just to play with it though (I guess really I should be convinced that it works, or else it won't work. Or at least that's what they try and tell you :p. It's kind of like if you' believed the emperor was wearing clothes, it might work for you too).

On a more interesting note, I did seem to wet the bed about two nights ago (had been trying the tape for a few weeks). To be fair, I'm not sure whether I really did or if I woke up, did it, went back to sleep, and then just couldn't remember it the next morning. But, I was happy enough with either scenario :).

As for what to drink.. I just have a brita water pitcher that I keep at my bedside and take a few good swigs before going to sleep.

Peachy

Banned
Role
Adult Baby, Diaper Lover, Carer
I've gone to a stage where I wake up wet in the morning but don't actually wet at night. I just taught my brain to erase any memory of waking up, realizing I had to pee and then letting go in the diaper and going back to sleep. The effect is the same - waking up wet and not knowing when or how it happened. That's as far as I'd want to go.

However, if you want to wake up wet, I suggest drinking more before bed time so you have to go at night, even if it's a conscious thing. At least your diaper will be used in the morning.

And on the subject of diuretics: Iced tea works wonders for me! Goes right through me!

Peachy

anna s

Est. Contributor
Role
Diaper Lover
I have seen a website that had hypnotic tracks thats "ment" to give you temporary incontinence. But I cant remember where I saw it now.

Darkfinn

Banned
Role
Diaper Lover, Incontinent,
I have seen a website that had hypnotic tracks thats "ment" to give you temporary incontinence. But I cant remember where I saw it now.
That would be the "warp my mind" site. Some wierd stuff... I don't think any of it actually works.

As far as bedwetting goes. I would suggest trying a natural diuretic such as cranberry juice. Don't overdo it on drinking fluids... as that can be dangerous. If you are going to combo with a sleeping pill... take only the reccomended dosage.

Also... make sure you have on a quality diaper... possible double. When "natural" bedwetters go it is usually in smaller amounts at various times throughout the night. When non-bedwetters are finally able to go it is b/c their bladder is totally overloaded and just can't take anymore. This volume of pee can easily soak a thinner diaper and then you end up with soaked sheets... which is not fun.

The couple of times I have been able to bedwet it has been accomplished by drinking a steady amount of fluids for a number of hours before going to bed... and making sure to wet as soon as I felt the slightest need to. This gets the bladder in a rythm of voiding as soon as a need is felt. Change into a dry diaper before bed... and wait for morning.

Status
Not open for further replies.