Bed wetting is NOT fun. Even for a diaper lover.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Kovy

Est. Contributor
Role
Diaper Lover, Little, Carer
This thread is targeted at the people who fantasize about wetting the bed, who think it might be fun, or sexy. I have a message for you.

It's not.

I was once like this, I thought it would be a new way to have fun in diapers. I thought it would be a great new TB/AB fantasy. Then, I decided to train myself to. I taught myself to pee in a diaper while laying down in my bed, and I wore 24/7 for a while. Nothing worked, but after a while, I finally wet in bed, by accident. I first thought it was a little exciting, but I realized something: I couldn't control it. It now happens to me multiple times a week, and it's no fun. When I'm diapered, I stay asleep, but I waste diapers. When I'm not, I wake up in wet, cold sheets.

Please, learn from this mistake of mine and don't train yourself to do this, don't wish to, as it is an embarrassing, unnecessary burden upon myself. I'm alone in this because I'm scared to tell my parents. While there's a chance they might be accepting and buy me diapers (While I don't like this situation, I still like diapers!), the chances are they'll take me to a doctor about this, which would probably be embarrassing, not to mention painful, as hell.

Anyone have any advice about this? Please post. I'd appreciate it.

Thanks

Aki

Est. Contributor
Role
Diaper Lover
I used to wet the bed until I was eight or nine.
Yes. I was a TB/DL then as well.
Take it from me as well...
It's not fun. At all.
Period.

ShippoFox

Est. Contributor
Role
Adult Baby, Diaper Lover, Babyfur, Diaperfur, Little, Other
I can understand. Different people will almost always have different opinions though.

Some people claim they have trained themselves to "bedwet" only when wearing a diaper, others just aren't able to do it at all, and some other people get stuck in the same situation as you. As for me, I don't think I'll be trying it anytime soon (even though it seems like it could be fun), most people will probably agree with that, but few people may be in a situation where it's little to no problem for them. I did try it once, but it just wouldn't work for me (and it's probably for the best that it didn't. I didn't try too hard anyway.)

As for what you should do... you probably should tell your parents. If you end up seeing a doctor, then refuse painful tests. You know there's probably no health problem and there's nothing else to indicate to the doctor that it's anything else other than just bedwetting.

If you don't want to tell your parents, then try to train yourself....
- Avoid drinking anything before bed
- Go to the bathroom before bed,
- Set an alarm to wake yourself up in the middle of the night for a trip to the bathroom (unless you think you'd have troubles falling asleep again, like I would)
- Buy some type of pullups if you want to be careful

Darkfinn

Banned
Role
Diaper Lover, Incontinent,
Interesting post. Probably good advice. However there are some of us who have to learn the hard way. :laughing:

We're funny like that... :heiscrazy:

LilRabbit

Est. Contributor
Role
Babyfur, Diaperfur, Sissy, Incontinent, Carer
I dunno... I've woken up several times wet... I've enjoyed it each time.

DannyTheNinja

Banned
Role
Private
I dunno... I've woken up several times wet... I've enjoyed it each time.
The problem is that whenever you sleep somewhere away from home, you have to have a diaper with you and you have to put it on before you go to sleep. This is almost always a difficult task -- but not nearly as hard as explaining why the bed is wet and smells like pee when you bedwet and forget/are unable to wear a diaper.

IMHO the best thing to have would be the ability to be selectively incontinent - that is, to train yourself to bedwet only when wearing a diaper. Several people reported doing it on this forum in the past, and I think it's not something that everyone can do. I think it's happened to me once but I really don't remember.

If there was a way to train yourself to be this way I would try drinking lots of liquids right before bedtime and then laying in your normal sleeping position and wetting until it feels natural. Do that for about 7 days in a row (that means using 7 diapers) and then drink lots of liquids, go lay in bed without a diaper, and then as soon as you feel like you need to go, get up and use the toilet. Repeat for 3 days, and then switch to wetting every other night for a week and a half or so. That will hopefully train your body to wet only when you have a diaper on, since it associates getting up and going to the bathroom with wearing normal underwear. Also make sure to wear loose underwear such as boxers or sleeping naked as opposed to boxer briefs because the signal is clearer to your body that way.

DISCLAIMER: I am not responsible if the above instructions produce unexpected results. These instructions are provided only for informational purposes and should not be used as a substitute for advice from your doctor.

--Danny :ninja:

Tigger

Banned
Role
Adult Baby, Diaper Lover
It's not really right to say that. I don't wet the bed and I haven't since I was like 6, but I have done it on purpose recently a few times cos I was too lazy to get up for the toilet. I like it.

Edit:
Oh, I just thought I'd add, you should tell your parents about it. Don't tell them that you have caused the problem yourself. You could say something like "I've been really stressed out because of the large workload at school and I've started having accidents. It's been happening for a while, and I've been too embarrassed to tell you. I've also been worried that I'd get in trouble for it." or something like that. If they take you to a doctor it's not all that bad. They'll do tests and find out there is nothing medically wrong and then they'd attribute it to stress. Better that you let you parents know about it anyway, rather than them finding out by accident, because that could cause some awkward situations.

Last edited:

DannyTheNinja

Banned
Role
Private
Still, doing it on purpose is much easier to handle than your body doing it without your authorization on a weekly basis.

--Danny :ninja:

Tigger

Banned
Role
Adult Baby, Diaper Lover
Not having control over it and really wetting in my sleep would be fun for me.

F

FullMetal

Not having control over it and really wetting in my sleep would be fun for me.
Mean words, sorry..having no contorl over your bowls is not fun, not in the least. I was a bedwetter until I was ten and it really does hurt you emotionally. And don't tell me that is because I didn't like the wet feeling BS. I was a DL, ever since I was five, and even if, waking up in a wet bed every night and having sleep issues because of it is not fun, and I do not agree with people who say it would be different for them and what not because thats BS.

Anyway, dud, go see a doctor, you are only 14, there are lots of kids who have wetting problems then, so please tell your parents, even though it is hard, its better to get help.

FullMetal

Last edited by a moderator:

Tigger

Banned
Role
Adult Baby, Diaper Lover
No actually, it's not ignorant. You're showing ignorace saying that it is. What one does not find enjoyable may hold different for others. You can say it's not enjoyable and that it's no different even if the person says it is but you just can't know that. There is a difference between involuntarily having no control and having no control by your own choice.

Role
Private
No actually, it's not ignorant. You're showing ignorace saying that it is. What one does not find enjoyable may hold different for others. You can say it's not enjoyable and that it's no different even if the person says it is but you just can't know that. There is a difference between involuntarily having no control and having no control by your own choice.
But that comes back to what The Russian said in his post.

It may be fun, it can be fun, but once you lose control it becomes more of a hassle/chore, than an enjoyment. Much like being incontinent. It can take a while to get used to because you've got added routine in your life that you can't avoid. Not to mention a financial responsibility now to acquire diapers and the social stigma that goes along with it.

To someone who hasn't experienced it, it's merely an illusion masked by fantasy. Besides, why ruin your body's good health?

crinklyjas

Est. Contributor
Role
Incontinent
heya,

A few years ago when i moved a few hundred miles across the country to a new foster home the stress caused me to start wetting. I still wet now. Its not always fun and giggles.

It can take the comfort element away, not to mention when i get stressed or scared tha fact i will have to change in the middle of the night completely destroying my sleep.

However, a recent debate with my OT was would it be better to try an eliminate all wetting, but also loose the comfort / security / pattern of my nappies, or to just accept it and equip myself to deal with it. After all we have tried stopping it MANY times before and all thats done is get me very stressed and could affect language again.

hope that makes some sense, i know i am in slightly different position to most people here.

Jammie

BabyKat

Est. Contributor
Role
Adult Baby, Incontinent, , Private
I would just like to say, that no you weren't ignorant, just I don't believe you should say you like something before you try it first...Like for instance, people who like vanilla ice cream may not necessarily like chocolate...Although from their current experiences as they know them, they would think they do, prior to trying it...

Also, I'd like to say, unless you absolutely don't care about your reputation and what others think about you (not just a teen-age rebellious statement...I mean you really are so indifferent that it no longer matters to you)...which I'm sure just about everyone isn't...(even me...lol), it will be more trouble than it's worth...

Now that being said...If you can either constantly hide yourself from others...which would be pointless and virtually impossible at home...You aren't going to be successful...And if you really care what people think, or what you're doing, most of the time this will cause you to fail anyway...luckily for most of you...So all I can say is, wait until you're at least older and on your own, and if you still want to do it, then you'd have the chance to retrain yourself without damaging your reputation once you realize what you've done. And if you really don't care after that, the more power to you.

But I do have to admit...I myself really hated it, when it started happening to me occasionally...(and not because I wanted it to like some of you)...But I've adjusted and it's an everyday thing now...Sometimes it leaks, but I'm lucky I have enough money to afford good diapers every night, and sometimes it does feel extra babyish this way, I guess...(maybe it's just my good way of thinking of it to cope?) That being said, I haven't gone to too many places since it's happened and I live on my own as is, so it's a lot easier to manage.

Last edited:

the0silent0alchemist

Est. Contributor
Role
Adult Baby, Diaper Lover
no ts not fun.. i had it until about 12.. not fun at all

well i THINK i managed to get it to happen, by drinking 1.2 litres of water and a little more than a litre of chochoate milk, although i think i wet while i was asleep because i wet just before fallng aslee then i woke up again and found it to be very wet. dunno wheter it was from the prevos wetting or what. but ive learned that 2.2L is too much since i wet so heavly i leaked badly at one point

BTW i found this... http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Xanthine its a wikipedia artcle regarding a class of diuretic omponds called xanthine two of that class are caffine and theobromine (in chocolate..) but it also affects sleep, althugh not nearly as much as caffine.

BUT d note.. dandilion roots are apparently a quite effective diuretic :D so i may try it.. along with approprate amounts of milk wit fairly large amounts of caoco

Pojo

Est. Contributor
Role
Private
I wet the bed until I was about 12...I didn't really like it, but I would still want to try to wet the bed again (with diapers)...Maybe it's not fun...Maybe it is, but I would like to be the person to find that out...I don't like that you say it's not fun like it's a fact...We're all different so maybe some of us do like it...

starshine

Est. Contributor
Role
Private
Good thread, but unfortunately some people won't dismiss the idea of it being fun until they find out themselves. I've wet the bed a couple times, and I usually wake up just as I start going, it's odd... so I wouldn't know whether it is fun or not.

Tigger

Banned
Role
Adult Baby, Diaper Lover
Also, I'd like to say, unless you absolutely don't care about your reputation and what others think about you (not just a teen-age rebellious statement...I mean you really are so indifferent that it no longer matters to you)...which I'm sure just about everyone isn't...(even me...lol), it will be more trouble than it's worth...
I clearly don't care about my reputation, I've gotten more neg reps here than I've had hot dinners. It may sound like "a teen-age rebellious statement" but it definately isn't. I may only be just close to 20 but I've seen more of life and the real world than half the whining teenagers here have seen in there lives. specifically due to the fact that I was forced to become a self reliant adult since I was around the age of 16...

Everybody is different what has been tried and turned out to not be liked by others will be different for others. So it might not have been good for the rest of you that have experienced and tried, but that's you ffs, not me! FFS, no two human beings are alike!!! I could make a better argument, but since nobody clearly takes any notice of what I have to say and the fact that I'm tired and lazy... I'm so over this thread. [and yes, the last statement is a better example of what might be called "a teen-age rebellious statement".]

It's negrep'alicious!!!

Rene

Est. Contributor
Role
Diaper Lover, Incontinent, Other
it really does suck
(especially when ur 16 and bearly sleeping over a frids house for the first time)
and i dont see why people would wish that upon themselves
but thats life

diapeybabybrian

Est. Contributor
Role
Adult Baby, Diaper Lover
From a DL's perspective (who didn't wet the bed as a child) It is GREAT, to go to sleep dry, and wake up in a soaked diaper (without remembering wetting it). It is such a cool feeling to have REALLY used a diaper. Since DL's have control, any form of accident is new and exciting.

Bedwetters don't like their condition, and I can't really blame them. It must suck having to wake up in the middle of the night with cold sheets every night. But for a DL who doesn't wet the bed, It is a miracle to wake up in a wet diaper, and the feeling is utterly amazing.

If you are a DL, and want to wet the bed, the most ovbious way is to increase fluids before bed time. However, this usually resulted in me waking up at 2 AM with a nearly exploding bladder. (meaning), I woke up and realized I had to pee, I didn't wet naturally. What kind of fluids you consume before bed might have a different result for your bedwetting.

I find that if I drink beer before bed, I usually always wake up wet. Somehow the alcohol makes me wet. The first time I realized this truth though, it wasn't that much fun. I had gone to a party the night before with a girl, the cops broke it up so we bounced, but I was already wasted. We went back to my dorm room, and went straight to bed. I woke up at about 3 AM, Soaked (no diaper), and the girl who was sleeping with me was soaked as well. So I guess Fullmetal was semi-right, as to bedwetting can not be that much fun. But overall, It really is fun, It's just the idea of going to sleep dry, and waking up wet that i like, and I'm sure other people who love wetting the bed, or wish they could, would agree with me.

Status
Not open for further replies.