Bed Messing?

Status
Not open for further replies.

chevre

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Diaper Lover
Um, unless you have full fecal incontinence, I'm going to say probably not. But hey, I could be wrong.

I'd be seriously concerned for my own health if it ever happened to me.

NovaSurf

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Incontinent
I have full fecal. incontinence, and yes I do wake up most mornings with a loaded diaper.

S

Secret

That would suck big time, I mean bed wetting is one thing but full on fecal incontinence is another!

MarcusBear

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Babyfur
  2. Diaperfur
  3. Carer
My Mother shat herself after a stint of stomach upset.

Sorry Mum, love you.

diaperedteenager

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Private
Ya i mean you can still have a sleep over, even if you wear abena for ur wetting, but messing...there is no way to hide that, unless u want to be addicted to chlorophlorm pills, lol.

moocow

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Adult Baby
I've done it once...I was really sick and woke up with a little in the bed. it wasn't fun and not nice at all...

Role
  1. Incontinent
I had encopresis when I was a kid, and I regularly crapped myself when I was awake, but never when I was asleep that I can remember.

However, since I've lost my bladder and bowel control, I've had many mornings where I've awakened to a messy diaper. And yes, it sucks big time!

airline2

Contributor
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Diaper Lover
  3. Little
  4. Incontinent
It happened to me once I was wearing a pamper to bed and when i woke up I had pooped in it during the night.

Martin

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Diaper Lover
  3. Little
At night, no, but during the day given that I'm stressed enough I've long since lost track of how often. I don't think it happens unless you're fully fecal incontinent.

Pojo

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Private
I don't think it happens unless you're fully fecal incontinent.

Or sick. It has happened to me, but I was pretty sick, and it wasn't that much, although is was *ahem* diarrhea-y >_>

S

soren456

We all know that there are bed wetters, but is anyone here a bed messer?

If you mean on purpose, in a diaper, in bed . . . yes. :D

If you mean accidentally, while asleep . . . no.

(And I only wet the bed a few times when I was a kid. And hated it. Funny how that works. . . . )

diaperedteenager

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Private
Or sick. It has happened to me, but I was pretty sick, and it wasn't that much, although is was *ahem* diarrhea-y >_>

I know I have had that a few times before. Once while not diapered, and another more recent time, in a Depends.

K

kitty0230

No, I used to wet the bed until i was 5, but I never messed the bed. That would be disgusting, (catty0320 thinks about how bad the room would smell after all night)

Martin

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Diaper Lover
  3. Little
I was ignoring that because I don't think that's what the OP was aiming at. But yea that too.

bedwett

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Diaper Lover
  2. Incontinent
Luckily it has never happened at night, but since I have IBS i'm afraid it will happen once..:(
In the day I had some close calls but it always went well..

Mitsukuni

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Diaper Lover
  3. Diaperfur
  4. Sissy
I'm not sure it's possible unless you're:
A) Full-on fecal incontinent
2) Really sick

But I just gathered that conclusion from these posts, so I could be wrong.

Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Diaper Lover
I've pooped my diaper in bed many times on purpose and I've had a few small accidents in bed when I had an upset stomach.

Status
Not open for further replies.