Becoming more routine

robdl15

Contributor
Role
  1. Diaper Lover
  2. Diaperfur
I’ve been wearing more often the last few months. I just took a look at the app I’m using to track my wearing and I’ve worn everyday but 5 in the last month and none of the breaks were consecutive days. I’m really proud of the progress I’m making to make this more of a routine in my life!

It’s become normal to wake up in a wet diaper and to pad up after getting home in the evening from the gym. Even padding up to run errands and travel has become more common. My boyfriend (not an abdl and doesn’t participate but is accepting) has been chill and hasn’t had any problems with it.

I think my next goal is to not take any nights off and to wear most of the time at home (since I usually wear ~70% of my day at home). I also want to start carrying spares with me when I’m out running errands so I can change when I’m soaked vs. rushing home. Really excited to see what’s next 😌

Reactions: jessicalondon, babyky, GalaxyModz and 4 others

BlameBaby

✝️"River Valley Ages - Everything U do"✝️
Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Diaper Lover
  3. Little
  4. Incontinent
I'm glad your happy 😁

Last edited:
Reactions: Jorelaxed

bobbilly

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Diaper Lover
I wear 24/7 and now my nappies feel like my normal underwear. It feels weird after showering and naked not to be wearing a nappy.

Reactions: jessicalondon, chamberpot, Jorelaxed and 1 other person

BlameBaby

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Diaper Lover
  3. Little
  4. Incontinent
bobbilly said:
I wear 24/7 and now my nappies feel like my normal underwear. It feels weird after showering and naked not to be wearing a nappy.
Unless you were a monster like me when I was a kid I would legitimately run around naked running from my mom trying to put me into another diaper/ nappy and seeing my mother get mad would make me giggle 🤭🤭... I guess I wouldn't lie to play that role again would be quite tricky these days but just do to it to be a kid again would be very tempting to say the least

Last edited:
Reactions: bobbilly

robdl15

Contributor
Role
  1. Diaper Lover
  2. Diaperfur
bobbilly said:
Yeah I’m noticing that more, my other underwear has been feeling really thin after wearing so often. I think the difference in feeling helped a bit for nights I skipped wearing, but I did end up having a small accident one night where I wore boxers

• Wow
Reactions: New2DLWorld, chamberpot, Jorelaxed and 1 other person

BlameBaby

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Diaper Lover
  3. Little
  4. Incontinent
robdl15 said:
Yeah I’m noticing that more, my other underwear has been feeling really thin after wearing so often. I think the difference in feeling helped a bit for nights I skipped wearing, but I did end up having a small accident one night where I wore boxers
Uhh oo

Forced

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Diaper Lover
I don’t wear 24/7 but after a few days in thick ABDL nappies I do notice that adult underwear feel really strange.

Reactions: Highlander

Wetshisbed

Incontinent and Enuretic
Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Diaper Lover
  2. Incontinent
bobbilly said:
Same her I dont feel right without a nappy on.

Reactions: jessicalondon and chamberpot

DLmikey

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Diaper Lover
I’m just starting a long weekend in nappies now, and I’m finding that more routine wearing is definitely helping me with my ABDL acceptance. 😊

Reactions: jessicalondon and Napincolove

chamberpot

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Diaper Lover
  2. Incontinent
  3. Other
I am somewhere around 5 to 7 years being 24/7 .. oh ya very much the norm and I see no reason to change .. well I change a few times everyday to be honest .

Reactions: jessicalondon, robdl15 and DLmikey

robdl15

Contributor
Role
  1. Diaper Lover
  2. Diaperfur
DLmikey said:
I’m just starting a long weekend in nappies now, and I’m finding that more routine wearing is definitely helping me with my ABDL acceptance. 😊
Same here, routine wearing has definitely helped normalize it a bit more. Definitely feeling more confident when wearing and less guilt and shame in between 😇

Reactions: jessicalondon, Napincolove and DLmikey

robdl15

Contributor
Role
  1. Diaper Lover
  2. Diaperfur
chamberpot said:
I am somewhere around 5 to 7 years being 24/7 .. oh ya very much the norm and I see no reason to change .. well I change a few times everyday to be honest .
Lol gotta make sure you change at least a couple times a day, we don’t want any leaks 😜

Reactions: chamberpot