Not open for further replies.

Never2old

Contributor
Role
  1. Private
Has anyone successfully trained their normal body to become incontinent? If so:
1.How long did it take?
2.Do you have any regrets?
3.Would you like to go back to the way you were or are you content with your incontinence?

Darkfinn

Banned
Role
  1. Diaper Lover
  2. Incontinent
I'm not fully incontinent yet... but I'm progressing towards that end.

So far... no regrets.

Tommy

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Diaper Lover
If your thinking about trying this, just be careful. You never know, if you did reach 100% incontience you may not be able to get back into having a fully functioning bladder.

Pojo

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Private
You can't really train your body to become incontinent. You can train yourself to more easily go in diapers. Have you ever noticed that you might bee a greater urge to pee when you're around a toilet or something? You have conditioned yourself into associated the toilet with peeing, so it becomes much easier to do.

Zekk

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Diaper Lover
  2. Sissy
Has anyone successfully trained their normal body to become incontinent? If so:
1.How long did it take?
2.Do you have any regrets?
3.Would you like to go back to the way you were or are you content with your incontinence?

What is that old Chinese proverb? "Be careful what you wish for. It just may come true?

I am IC at night mostly. In a way I consider myself lucky that I am not IC 24/7. Sometimes I will have a daytime accident and, depending where I am, it can be very embarrassing, especially like at school or in any public place.

My suggestion to anyone who likes to wear diapers and use them for the purpose they were meant to be used; that you don't attempt to train yourself to be IC, like you were from birth to whenever you were potty trained. Rather just wear your diapers and use them as the urges come to you. I believe that is the better way.

Anyway, that is just my humble opinion.

chazzie

Contributor
Role
  1. Diaper Lover
  2. Babyfur
Some people, in time, might eventually become incontinent due to atrophy, rather than conditioning; I guess it varies from person to person because everybody conditions themselves differently (some go all the time, some when they feel the need).

Usually those who go all the time condition themselves to not use the bladder muscles at all, and given enough time, your body will recognize its no longer being used, so it stops sending blood flow, and causes atrophy.

But this takes a long time... prolly like 6-10 years.

Fire2box

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Diaper Lover
you can't really train your body to become incontinent. You can train yourself to more easily go in diapers. Have you ever noticed that you might bee a greater urge to pee when you're around a toilet or something? You have conditioned yourself into associated the toilet with peeing, so it becomes much easier to do.

QFT.

Really none of us are doctors here why do some of us keep acting like we are?

bobbyjeff

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Diaper Lover
Just rupture a disk in your lower spine and have it apply too much pressure to the nerve roots in the sciatic region...

E

Elli

QFT.

Really none of us are doctors here why do some of us keep acting like we are?

That is very true Fire2box, you are right. However, it would get a bit wearing to have to write 'I'm no medical professional, but in my opinion...' as a disclaimer before writting our suggestions.

Ranger

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Diaper Lover
  2. Diaperfur
Ok, before this gets nasty, please read the OP. They were NOT asking how to become incontinent.

1babygirl4ever

Contributor
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Diaper Lover
  3. Incontinent
would botox injections thru the abdomen at the bladder nerves work? you think, provided you could get a dr. to do it

E

Elli

Ok, before this gets nasty, please read the OP. They were NOT asking how to become incontinent.

This is true.

would botox injections thru the abdomen at the bladder nerves work? you think, provided you could get a dr. to do it

There are probably many ways in which you could completely screw up your bladder and/or nervous system, but the question remains, why would anyone want to?

Just had another thought, but I'll add it here. If anyone did somehow (hypothetically) make themselves incontinent purposely, because they wanted to wear nappies 'for real', you'd still be a person who wears out of choice. Not a day-to-day choice, but a choice you made none-the-less.

Last edited by a moderator:
Role
  1. Incontinent
Just rupture a disk in your lower spine and have it apply too much pressure to the nerve roots in the sciatic region...

I really hope you're joking too, because this is what has happened to me, and let me tell you, it's no fun at all. Is this something that has happened to you as well, and that's why you mentioned it, or were you just joking?

bobbyjeff

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Diaper Lover
I really hope you're joking too, because this is what has happened to me, and let me tell you, it's no fun at all. Is this something that has happened to you as well, and that's why you mentioned it, or were you just joking?

Sorry, this is something I am in the middle of going through. The painkillers I take to make laying down in bed possible also have the unfortunate side effect of loosening the tongue a little and allowing a little bitter sarcasm through. I apologize if anyone was offended.

Slycamer

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Diaper Lover
  2. Babyfur
Drink Nothing But Soda (pop)
umm, i had a major caffeine addiction and did that for more than a year and i have great kidneys
i am not sure but if you pay one enough a doctor will do this. but i really don't suggest it but you can get one to do that.

well you can untrain yourself and that will you can go back on the ordeal after a year or two even but longer than that and you will start having issues of some kind most likely. as someone said long enough and you will have atrophy
and well then you have to but on the actual reason he started this thread sorry i haven't gone more than a month and no i didn't become incontinent and no regrets actually it helped my nervous bladder. so i don't have to go in a stall when people are in there.

Status
Not open for further replies.