Status
Not open for further replies.

captainpollution

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Diaper Lover
  2. Sissy
  3. Other
I hypothesize that Beavis and Butthead are covertly DLs. Though they are never seen wearing diapers at all, it is very possible that since they sit and watch TV, and barely do anything all day, that they just might. Furthermore, there exists multiple pieces of evidence which suggests a link; two episodes in which it is seen:

Pregnant Pause {Season 5, EP 29}

&

Blood Pressure {Season 6, EP 6}

This leads me to hypothesize that Mike Judge is a DL as well, if so, that would be cool, huhuhuh huhuhuh.

captainpollution

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Diaper Lover
  2. Sissy
  3. Other
Could you list the evidence for us?

Perhaps it is not substantial evidence of Judge's preferences, but it does provide an insight that could be explored.

Why are you questioning my credibility in this matter? I never claimed to have any; I simply thought this thought would be interesting to entertain.

TheWolfEmperor

Contributor
Role
  1. Private
1: Beavis and Butthead are not role models. They're not even human, they're cartoons. I don't think I have to expand on this since any true follower of the B and B mythos is familiar with this opening crawl.

2: With the exception of one episode where Butthead found adult diapers ("Defends") and carried a package around, I don't think there's sufficient evidence to suggest they're DL's. Theorize all you like, but a theory does not a fact make.

Smonjith

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Diaper Lover
Why are you questioning my credibility in this matter? I never claimed to have any; I simply thought this thought would be interesting to entertain.

I'm sorry. I don't mean to sound skeptical, it's just that I don't know where to find the episodes online and it isn't any fun for me unless I know what happened in the episodes.

---------- Post added at 11:14 ---------- Previous post was at 11:13 ----------

With the exception of one episode where Butthead found adult diapers ("Defends") and carried a package around, I don't think there's sufficient evidence to suggest they're DL's. Theorize all you like, but a theory does not a fact make.

What episode is that? It sounds pretty funny!

captainpollution

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Diaper Lover
  2. Sissy
  3. Other
What episode is that? It sounds pretty funny!

It's called Blood Pressure!

[video=youtube;Gr3i3ESffCo]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Gr3i3ESffCo[/video]

---------- Post added at 15:30 ---------- Previous post was at 15:26 ----------

2: With the exception of one episode where Butthead found adult diapers ("Defends") and carried a package around, I don't think there's sufficient evidence to suggest they're DL's. Theorize all you like, but a theory does not a fact make.

Well, my friend, here's another episode, where Beavis carries around some baby diapers for an inexplicable reason

at 2:06
Beavis and Butt-Head - Pregnant Pause (German Sync.) Video - B00M-B00M-84 - MyVideo

D

Deleted member 20009

There's no reason to fret...this post was just something to be entertaining. Don't jump all over him for "not having evidence."

Warlock918

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Other
Lmao... I remember the blood pressure episode. Yeah, I used to think those were rides when I was a little kid.

dogboy

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Diaper Lover
I remember that one. I think it's pretty funny. My wife and I watched all the Beavis and Buttheads back when they first ran. They were wonderfully ridiculous.

WildThing121675

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Carer
Ahh these classic episodes... I remember watching them all the time when I was first on my own '96 because my conservative parents would never let me watch Beavis and Butt-Head. I even saw the movie in the theater- Beavis and Butt-Head do America... classic times. Classic times.

WildThing121675

Thanks for making me smile today!

pacified

Contributor
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Diaper Lover
  3. Other
  4. Private
Its coming back... New eps Oct 27. Also there is a graphic floating around of beavis wearing.

@NateSean: why no mention of the comeback? TRUE FAN MY ASS... BUTTKNOCKER!

chris2fur

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Diaper Lover
  3. Babyfur
  4. Diaperfur
  5. Little
  6. Incontinent
  7. Other
  8. Private
My lil B&B contribution, someone who's gunna 'need' diapers :) "Settle down kid, we'll have you pooping in no time" ROFL "v=j-9fqhah0Tw"

There's another diaper episode where Beavis falls into a stack of baby diapers and hugs them as he's walking out of the store (because he thinks he's gunna need them). Season5 Ep29 1:49-2:25 until he throws them down to get a 'stick test' hehehehe *btw, it's not on tube or anywhere in English I could find so I had to DL it*

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.