Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Diaper Lover
  3. Babyfur
  4. Diaperfur
  5. Little
  6. Carer
Just wanted to say this (definitely fur) anime is absolutely amazing. I love every episode of it ive watched and I am not really a huge anime person. I can't recommend it enough to anyone else if you love well written charecters and pretty dang good looking animation of anthro charecters!

Reactions: Fireheat, dynodoggo and Lilpampy19
I will be sure to check it out. I love trying out new anime :)

Reactions: dynodoggo and Blathers
I'll second that recommendation, it is a very good show.

I just finished episode two... that scene at the end was uh interesting 👀

• Haha
Reactions: Blathers
dynodoggo said:
I just finished episode two... that scene at the end was uh interesting 👀

I told you it slaps <3 and I was wondering why I didnt get a 1 a.m. text its because you were watching furries you filthy animal lmao

(jk I love furries/furbabies yall are cute I promise with yalls adorablez profile pics, and love the ANIME its so GOOOD, hope this didn't' offend anyone this is me and Dynodoggos banter)

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: Glaceon and dynodoggo
how do you actually watch it?

CutePrincess said:
how do you actually watch it?
Netflix or other less legal methods... :p

• Haha
Reactions: ClaudTheBear
yeah i watched it totally on a lark and it is amazing.

dynodoggo said:
Netflix or other less legal methods... :p

Naughty! :p

I haven't watched any episodes of this anime, but I may look into it if I have the time.

• Haha
I need to get in the loop haha and get pass ep 3 DYNOGOGGO is addicted he loves haru too hehe hehe MWAHAHA XD

jk I am the only one who loves haru :-:

• Angry
Reactions: dynodoggo
Louis and Legoshi :love:

• Haha
Reactions: Blathers
So I pretty much stayed up all night last night watching the 12 episodes, and then went to work at 6:30am. It was a horrible day of fighting not to fall asleep on the job. Needless to say, it kept my intrigue the whole time and I just decided to forget sleep cause I wanted to know what happened. Great cast of characters and well written plot that was not difficult at all to follow. It had a pretty cute romance story that made me want to see successful. The intro was killer (I am a complete sucker for jazz!). I liked it very much and it had some great art styles for different scenes that added a nice dimension for me. Really was worth the watch and I look forward to the next season when it becomes available.

Oh and because I had subtitles on the whole time on Netflix (I've suffered some hearing loss over the years so I am needing subtitles more and more as I get older) I cannot stop seeing Louis as Rouis, which is how they spelt it. :ROFLMAO:

• Love
Lilpampy19 said:
So I pretty much stayed up all night last night watching the 12 episodes, and then went to work at 6:30am. It was a horrible day of fighting not to fall asleep on the job. Needless to say, it kept my intrigue the whole time and I just decided to forget sleep cause I wanted to know what happened. Great cast of characters and well written plot that was not difficult at all to follow. It had a pretty cute romance story that made me want to see successful. The intro was killer (I am a complete sucker for jazz!). I liked it very much and it had some great art styles for different scenes that added a nice dimension for me. Really was worth the watch and I look forward to the next season when it becomes available.

Oh and because I had subtitles on the whole time on Netflix (I've suffered some hearing loss over the years so I am needing subtitles more and more as I get older) I cannot stop seeing Louis as Rouis, which is how they spelt it. :ROFLMAO:
The opening is SOOOOOO GOOD ❤️ Totally understand why you would skip sleep just to binge the show tho, but sleep is still very important 😄

• Haha
  • Love
Reactions: Lilpampy19 and Blathers
dynodoggo said:
The opening is SOOOOOO GOOD ❤ Totally understand why you would skip sleep just to binge the show tho, but sleep is still very important 😄
Totally, I will have to download the intro and load it to my phone! Yes. There was no sane reason for me not to go to sleep especially when I was supposed to go back to work for the first time in two months. Still, in the end, worth it!

• Haha
Reactions: dynodoggo
I'm not a furry myself but I've heard lots of great things about the anime. The opening theme song is awesome and some of the lyrics reminds me of the movie Joker.

Last edited:
I want a spin off with Jack. He needs a big tittied anthro cow (thats wear all the milk in that world come from no joke) GF too.....We can't let anything bad happen to that golden lab good boy

Back