Bear Hugz diaper

Status
Not open for further replies.

Beowulf

Contributor
Role
  1. Diaper Lover
So I wanted to know if anyone here has tried the Bear Hugz diaper by changing times?

I don’t usually wear adult diapers because I never have a good time with them but I have never bought an ABDL diaper before and these are super cute so I wanted to know how they are?

I’m always hesitant because of the price, $3 per diaper plus shipping can really add up!

Last edited:
Yeah I've tried it. It's super light and fluffy, but also pretty thick all around. The Velcro tapes work well, and all around it's a great cute light fluffy thick diaper when dry. however, when I started wetting it, the padding got wet really fast and didn't swell a lot. It ended up leaking on only the second wetting, and when I took it off I saw why, it had wicked about a quarter up the back already but the padding just wasn't very absorbant. It gets wet really fast and doesn't hold a lot, so although it seems like a high capacity abdl diaper it isnt. Any other main brand diaper like Abu, rearz, tykables, lfb will have much higher capacity and swelling. It was comfortable and cute, so if that's all you care about then go for it.

Reactions: Beowulf
My favorite diaper is the cloth prefold sold by the same company that introduced Bear Hugz (Changing Times Diaper Co.). So even though I'm a cloth baby, I just had to try them. I had no leak issues when I wore them over night and I wet heavily during the night. I kept the last one for quite a while to wear occasionally without wetting. The hook and loop fastening system allowed me to do this easily.

I've only used a few premium adult disposables, but I think Bear Hugz are terrific. They are also hands down the cutest diaper on the on the market.

Reactions: TigerDL, Beowulf and Jonnythepony
Having Velcro tabs is nice! How do those hold up?

Beowulf said:
Having Velcro tabs is nice! How do those hold up?
Hook and loop on the Bear Hugz is great imo,
tabs hold very well and I've had no issues with any of the tabs tearing off the wing.
And obviously readjusting is a breeze.
They also have a little sticky strip on the tab so you can wrap up the diaper after use(it's not a big adhesive strip but it helps)

Last edited:
Reactions: TigerDL and Beowulf
I liked them. The design is believable. Has been a while since I used them but I thought they swelled decently

I haven’t used their disposables but can say their training pants are wonderful! I needed something for daytime protect and the training pants are perfect for me. They are cute, fit well and absorb great. Can’t recommend them enough.

So I decided to bite the bullet and order a case of mediums. It’s expensive but from what I can see that appears to be the norm with ABDL diapers. One case is 40 diapers and then $30 for shipping so it was about $130 for 40 and that’s $3.25 per diaper! Otherwise had I gotten a single pack it woulda been more per diaper so let’s hope I like these!

It’s my first ABDL diaper and I’m so use to just using Goodnites. Goodnites with a booster would be about $1 per so this is quite a jump for me!

Attachments

• 773CF987-F387-4CBF-8BFF-F6A771AFFB2E.gif
    773CF987-F387-4CBF-8BFF-F6A771AFFB2E.gif
    295.3 KB · Views: 2
Last edited:
Reactions: TigerDL
Beowulf said:
So I decided to bite the bullet and order a case of mediums. It’s expensive but from what I can see that appears to be the norm with ABDL diapers. One case is 40 diapers and then $30 for shipping so it was about $130 for 40 and that’s $3.25 per diaper! Otherwise had I gotten a single pack it woulda been more per diaper so let’s hope I like these!

It’s my first ABDL diaper and I’m so use to just using Goodnites. Goodnites with a booster would be about $1 per so this is quite a jump for me!
There are so many other ABDL options that are cheaper per diaper. I really do hope that you love them for that price. If you dont then let me know and I can recommend something different for you

legojoker88 said:
There are so many other ABDL options that are cheaper per diaper. I really do hope that you love them for that price. If you dont then let me know and I can recommend something different for you
I mean I did look at the others but I gotta admit the print is too cute lol, the real nail in the coffin is when they add shipping on top of it all!

Rears, Tykable, ABU, all seem to be around the same price. The cheapest I could find were Rearz Safari at a glance.

Last edited:
Beowulf said:
I mean I did look at the others but I gotta admit the print is too cute lol, the real nail in the coffin is when they add shipping on top of it all!

Rears, Tykable, ABU, all seem to be around the same price. The cheapest I could find were Rearz Safari at a glance.
Rearz are actually quite a bit cheaper(per pack) because they include 12 diapers in a pack instead of 10(except on the new alpaca).

Another tip, in my experience they get a little better if you give the next one or two in line you intend to use a little massage to help them fluff up and decompress out of the pack.
Same should obviously be done with most if not all other adult diapers right out of the pack, but figured I should mention since it was a particular thing I noticed when using the Bear Hugz.

Last edited:
They are the same model as Tykables, ABU, -AND- Rearz's velcro line. Basically you're just choosing the print. (and barnyard's huge perfume!)

That being said, I really do like the Bear Hugs print the best of the bunch.

These felt like the most convincing "baby" diaper when I tried them. The quality of plastics and diaper in general felt real heavy duty. Absorbency I found was really competitive also. It would be a great diaper to splurge with on the weekends. Hope you like them!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back