BBC News Item about Furries in Bradford

NappiedTruckDriver

Padded Truck driver
Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Diaper Lover
  2. Incontinent
I was looking on BBC web site just now and came across a video about Furries in Bradford and what's a Furrie

Reactions: tiny and starpup
Wow a news article that doesen't demonise furries...imagine the reaction if they were babyfurs though, bet it would be a bit different...

TittleTyler said:
Wow a news article that doesen't demonise furries...imagine the reaction if they were babyfurs though, bet it would be a bit different...

Furries are hardly demonized by the news at this point. But It's certainly nice of the BBC to treat us fairly 🐻

I don't know if babyfurs are ever gonna get good press 😂

Last edited:
SicartheaSpikefan said:
I don't know if babyfurs are ever gonna get good press
Babyfurs might get good press if people let kids be kids and give up this obsession with being "grown up". For some, babyfur is just a way to return to simpler times and recapture moments of our youth, and this is just keeping in mind that babyfur is an overreaching label that also captures littlefurs among them.

It might help if some babyfurs did work for children's charities or so, just try to override the ones that are "in your face" about certain aspects.

Anymore furries are just another geek group in media's eyes like trekies or anime fans.

Last edited:
Icewolf said:
It might help if some babyfurs did work for children's charities or so, just try to override the ones that are "in your face" about certain aspects.

There can be baby and littlefur characters like Koala Bear Care and the Nesquick bunny in the comercial and acceptable world already...

But I think putting open irl babyfurs with children is a bad idea, even if those babyfurs aren't sexual. Since a lot of babyfurs like me ruin any pure reputation because we are sexual...

You didn't shun me or anything, but many furries will. If babyfur lost it's sexual side, I would lose a community that's important to me and a lot of people...

I guess I see it as, never get accepted for your fetish or lose a community that caters to it.

Back