Battlefield 3 or Modern Warfare 3?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Mouse

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Diaper Lover
This is a very hyped up competition and just wonsering in your opinion which do you believe deserves the title of FPS King of 2011?
Im not asking which you think will sell better just which you think will be better. I myself am rooting for Battlefield.

B

BabyPandora

Modern Warfare 3, by far! You know a game is good when a transsexual MTF likes it ;)

ShortGuy

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Diaper Lover
  2. Diaperfur
For me, I definately think BF3 !
Better engine, larger open areas, better eviromental destruction etc.

MilesPrower

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Diaper Lover
  2. Private
The majority will say Battlefield 3, Because it'll be new.

And it's now the summer, and the people who have played Black Ops for the past 7 months (and the hardcore players who have played Modern Warfare 2 for the past year and 7 months,) are now dead tired of it.

But personally, I loved Modern Warfare 2, and even if Modern Warfare 3 is the exact same thing with a few more weapons, attachments, and multi-player maps, I'd still buy the shit out of it.

Chanch0

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Diaper Lover
  3. Babyfur
  4. Diaperfur
  5. Little
I'm gonna say MW3 I love the COD series, I enjoy battlefield but not nearly as much

Sent from my iPod touch using Tapatalk

Alphacore

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Diaper Lover
Can't I like both? They're pretty different.

I personally like Battlefield 3 because it looks like it captures the real aspects of war, while also altering it so it's fun to play. However, Modern Warfare 3 looks good so far and I think it'll be pretty engaging to play too.

In short, if I'm strapped for cash, I'm going to get Battlefield 3; if I'm not, I'll probably get both of them.

JoeMiller

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Diaper Lover
Call of duty is for boys, battlefield is for men, and I say this with no sense of irony as I (money permitting) will buy both

BabyZidane

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Diaper Lover
  3. Babyfur
  4. Sissy
Modern Warfare 3! Definitely! I not a fan of Battlefield. But I am definitely a fan of cod. But mostly for the zombies, but I do hear there is something like zombies, so I will be getting MW3.

BabyNaruto

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Diaper Lover
  2. Incontinent
  3. Carer
I'll be getting both but i will probably be playing Modern Warfare 3 a lot more.

Y00kz

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Diaper Lover
  3. Babyfur
  4. Diaperfur
Battlefield 3!
The frostbite engine makes the game look amazing, destructable enviroment, big open areas, greaterer authenticity with the weapons and a stronger emphasis on teamwork in multiplayer.

MW3 just wont be able to beat it. It might sell more but it'll be the worse game.

Jxleo

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Diaper Lover
I personally want Battlefield 3.

Modern Warfare series games are made mainly every 1-2 years, whereas The Battlefield 3 game took about +5 years to make(I think.) So most Battlefield Veterans will be looking forward to it.

I'm most likely going to buy both though, along with Gears of War 3!

S

SwagMaster

I like it how people aren't trolling the crap out of MW3 OR BF3. FINALLY! I'm sick on being on CoD forums or a CoD wiki and seeing people say "fuk MW3. Battlefield 3 will pwn dat sh1t so hard (cuz datz wut she said)"

That being said, I'm getting MW3. As for Single Player and Spec Ops, its made by Infinity Ward, so I know that it will be mind blowing, and talks by 402 about MP being balanced for score, Killstreaks, and being more CoD4 inspired, it sounds great too.

I do, however, think that BF3 will be a great game, but I just don't want it. Why? I'm not that interested in huge multiplayer with a focus on vehicles with destructible environments. I bought Homefront, thinking that it would be a good mix between BF and CoD, and I was satisfied for about a month, until the vehicles and the sheer size of the maps got to me. I'd rather have a fun, infantry based, arcade shooter with tons of 12 year olds to piss off than a well made mil sim, but that's just my opinion.

PrettyFox

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Diaper Lover
  2. Diaperfur
  3. Sissy
I like it how people aren't trolling the crap out of MW3 OR BF3. FINALLY! I'm sick on being on CoD forums or a CoD wiki and seeing people say "fuk MW3. Battlefield 3 will pwn dat sh1t so hard (cuz datz wut she said)"

That being said, I'm getting MW3. As for Single Player and Spec Ops, its made by Infinity Ward, so I know that it will be mind blowing, and talks by 402 about MP being balanced for score, Killstreaks, and being more CoD4 inspired, it sounds great too.

I do, however, think that BF3 will be a great game, but I just don't want it. Why? I'm not that interested in huge multiplayer with a focus on vehicles with destructible environments. I bought Homefront, thinking that it would be a good mix between BF and CoD, and I was satisfied for about a month, until the vehicles and the sheer size of the maps got to me. I'd rather have a fun, infantry based, arcade shooter with tons of 12 year olds to piss off than a well made mil sim, but that's just my opinion.

Modern Warfare 3 is going to be a direct port from one of the games before. They are using the exact same engine as Modern Warfare but they are taking away the dedicated servers(that's right, ingame lobbies)

B

BabyPandora

Although, when MW3 comes out, Nintendo had BETTER fix their online to where no one can hack or cheat in any way, shape, or form! I can't stand people who think the only way to win is to cheat/hack. Here, here's my latest Facebook update:

I think Karma is reversed for me. Every time I play fair and honest against people who cheat and hack, it backfires on me. And whenever I try to cheat against people who cheat and hack, guess who it backfires on? Me! Geez, I'm about ready to go to GameStop and sell Black Ops if this continues to happen, that way I don't have to play those people anymore.

Status
Not open for further replies.