Batman vs Superman Teaser Trailer

Status
Not open for further replies.

Clarity

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Diaper Lover
Well today after being leaked initially the Batman vs Superman teaser trailer officially came out today. The trailer is absolutely incredible in my opinion. The voice overs are perfect and the dialogue is amazing. I especially love Batman's line "Do you bleed? You will.". I love how dark and gritty it is and the cinematography looks incredible. I originally loved the idea of Ben Affleck playing Batman and judging by the trailer he looks great for the role. Who else is super hyped for this?!

[video=youtube;IwfUnkBfdZ4]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IwfUnkBfdZ4[/video]

I am very excited. Been waiting years for a batman superman crossover. Looks exciting

I really do hope this movie comes out amazing, I've been concerned after hearing some of the issues going on behind-the-scenes. But hopefully they can still pull it together after all that.

Me too. I wonder how the plot is and I hope they don't just throw something stupid together.

I'm a die hard DC Comic fan!! And trust me, I'm super hyped for this movie ever since its conception!! Batman, Superman, Wonder Woman and Aquaman!! It's the beginning of the Justice League!!

I can't contain my excitement for this movie!

Clarity said:
I can't contain my excitement for this movie!
Hahaha I know, right? Thought I heard a very very possible rumor that makes me kinda sad...

kik91 said:
Hahaha I know, right? Thought I heard a very very possible rumor that makes me kinda sad...

Uh oh what's that?

Clarity said:
Uh oh what's that?

In this timeline, my favorite DC character is dead! I'm not going to name him because it would spoil others. But he wore red, then black and blue, and he was the "first of a kind"...

kik91 said:
In this timeline, my favorite DC character is dead! I'm not going to name him because it would spoil others. But he wore red, then black and blue, and he was the "first of a kind"...

Robin? He is the only DC character I can think that started Red as Robin, moved to Black as NightWing,

FauxPas said:
Robin? He is the only DC character I can think that started Red as Robin, moved to Black as NightWing, I do believe he had a blue costume as well. could be wrong

No, you're right. But it was you who said it, not me. A leaked picture of Batman V Superman set revealed a tombstone at Wayne Manor that wrote RICHARD JOHN GRAYSON. Broke my heart, really, I was hoping to see Dick as Nightwing in upcoming movies!

kik91 said:
No, you're right. But it was you who said it, not me. A leaked picture of Batman V Superman set revealed a tombstone at Wayne Manor that wrote RICHARD JOHN GRAYSON. Broke my heart, really, I was hoping to see Dick as Nightwing in upcoming movies!

There was more than one Robin as well. If they follow the comics like Marvel is doing, then they may kill of one to bring in another. May also give Batman a reason to approach superman.

FauxPas said:
There was more than one Robin as well. If they follow the comics like Marvel is doing, then they may kill of one to bring in another. May also give Batman a reason to approach superman.

Yeah, I know. But out of the five Robins, Dick is my favorite. I think they're planning to add Jason too as Red Hood. That's just a rumor thought, for future Batman movies. The Joker of the new movie (Jared Leto), Suicide Squad, has presumably killed a Robin. Could be Jason as in the comics, or in light of the new evidence, could be Dick. Anyway, this movies are going to rock!

kik91 said:
Yeah, I know. But out of the five Robins, Dick is my favorite. I think they're planning to add Jason too as Red Hood. That's just a rumor thought, for future Batman movies. The Joker of the new movie (Jared Leto), Suicide Squad, has presumably killed a Robin. Could be Jason as in the comics, or in light of the new evidence, could be Dick. Anyway, this movies are going to rock!

Found the picture, the tombstone looks old. It could be his father. But only time will tell. I am just happy Aquaman gets to be a badass in this movie.

Speaking of Suicide Squad, Jared Leto looks amazing for the Joker. A few photos have come out lately of him in the makeup and he looks sinister. The perfect dude for the role.

Clarity said:
Speaking of Suicide Squad, Jared Leto looks amazing for the Joker. A few photos have come out lately of him in the makeup and he looks sinister. The perfect dude for the role.

I know right, he's so freaky. And they haven't added the scars! And Jared Leto is an amazing actor, he'll bring out the scariest Joker ever!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back