Status
Not open for further replies.

AmberBulb95

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Other
If you're like me then you love your dummy but don't have an awful lot of privacy to indulge. Does anyone bathe/shower with their dummy? I find it very relaxing and soothing having my dummy all to myself with assured privacy.:paci:

KimbaFoxNatsume

Pokemon Trainer in, err, Training... Pants
Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Diaper Lover
  3. Babyfur
I've done this before, but more often I just take my paci along with me to wash it in the tub. I've sucked my thumb/finger in the tub too.

wyatt

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Diaper Lover
  3. Little
I tryed taking a shower with my binky once I didn't like it because it got water in bulb part and the plastic cover part. Even tho it dryer out fine it just kinda bugged me so I probably won't try it again.

FireFanatic

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Adult Baby
I love showering with mine. Never had a problem with water getting in it. Super relaxing to me. Now that i live by myself again I can have it whenever I want :)

Reificap

Contributor
Role
  1. Adult Baby
I have when I am taking my bath at night before bed. But I can pretty much use my paci any time I am at home.

GunLover94

Contributor
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Diaper Lover
  3. Little
I sure will try it now. does anyone know where to get a nuk 5 that isn't just plane white?

LilCoyote

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Little
My understanding is that the NUK5 only comes with a white shield. But there are places that take them apart and puts different colored shields on. Have you looked at baby-pants.com? I've purchased a couple of unmodified white ones from them and they also have modded ones in colors, but haven't purchased them.

Godsclaws

Contributor
Role
  1. Adult Baby
I sure will try it now. does anyone know where to get a nuk 5 that isn't just plane white?

The plain white shield that it comes with is the adult sized one. LilCoyote is right, there are people/websites that will modify the NUK5 teat with a babies shield so that you get colour and different shapes but the babies shields are small whereas the plain white the NUK5 comes with is adult sized. I would love some colour but I prefer to have the adult size so Im stuck with boring white.

tall2826

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Diaper Lover
  3. Sissy
  4. Little
I have done this a few times and I am going to start again after reading this, sucking on a paci is very relaxing anytime really.

caderra41

Contributor
Role
  1. Little
I had never even thought of that. Although it sounds like a great idea. I currently have a roommate so this might me a nice way for me to sneak in some AB time in the privacy of the shower. Thanks for the tip.

Status
Not open for further replies.