Bathing habbits

LittlePrinceC3 said:
I've, like, always been taking showers every morning, but now I'm considering a bath today. I do not have the material for bubble baths or any bath toys, yet. Not even a rubber ducky.
The dollar store is a shockingly good place for bath toys and bubble bath. Just letting you know. It’s cheap and the products are honestly pretty good

After my first cup of coffee and morning meds, then it's time to take off my soaked diaper and air out
for a short time. Then time for the 3 ess's, s**t, shower, shave and once a week shave down there.

I am showered every morning. I miss having a bath but it's a big job to have one. I am always soaked by morning and often pooped too.

Shower every morning before work. My bath takes too long to fill so it goes cold quite quickly and it feels too much of a faff. Hot showers are good to wake me up and relaxing too.

Bath in the bathtub, never... afraid I wouldn’t be able to get out. Shower at least every other day, sometimes more often depending on what i’ve done that day. the winter is very hard on my skin because it gets so dried out, and taking a hot shower while it feels good, dries my skin out even more.

Most of the time, i just wash up at the sink, arm pits and diaper area

Reactions: Lyokodl
One shower every morning. A second one before going out in the evening and making sure my clothes are freshly laundered. In especially hot weather or on a day when I go to exercise class, I have a third shower before bed.

Taking a bath does make me feel little, but "big" me works a hard labor job, so it's more about soaking my aching body in steamy hot water ( with copious bubbles, of course.😉😎)

Before this week, I usually only took a nice, hot shower once in the morning to wake me up.

Now, I’m starting to take baths after I get out from work. Mostly just enjoy soaking in it, whether it be bubble bath or bath bomb. I’ve been finding it takes some stress away.

I still have to figure out how frequently I want to do it. I have my own well, so it just regenerates daily. Nice not having a water bill.

Reactions: Lyokodl and NooNoo
I'm not very good with hygiene. Normally, I shower and shave twice a week. Sometimes, it could be a lot longer before I get back in.

Shower twice a day, just my body though! Then was my hair once every four or five days.

Back