Bath time

LucasFromTazmily

Earthbound/Mother fan (probably) asleep in diapers
Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Diaper Lover
  3. Little
One of the things I like doing in littlespace is running a warm bath, adding Radox for suds, then playing with my bath toys. Helps me relax, gets me ready for bed too. What are some things the rest of you do in bath time?

• Love
Reactions: chickpea and Deleted member 59082
I have a small collection of rubber duckies to play with in the tub and sometimes like making a mustache out of bubbles on my face. 😜

Reactions: littledub1955, chickpea, lilnoot and 1 other person
When I was first married, my wife and I lived in a small upstairs apartment that had a tub but no shower. One night when I was in the tub, my wife came in with a bunch of little kid tub toys and dumped them into the tub. How ironic since it was years later I told her that I was AB/DL.

• Love
Reactions: littledub1955, chickpea, Lyric and 2 others
dogboy said:
When I was first married, my wife and I lived in a small upstairs apartment that had a tub but no shower. One night when I was in the tub, my wife came in with a bunch of little kid tub toys and dumped them into the tub. How ironic since it was years later I told her that I was AB/DL.
OMG that must have been amazing 😊🫠

Reactions: chickpea
dogboy said:
Maybe she already suspected it at that time.

Reactions: littledub1955 and chickpea
I miss bath time. I haven’t lived in a place with a tub in years.

• Sad
Reactions: Deleted member 59082
I rarely take baths but I do have some bubble bath stuff, a couple of bath toys and some bath crayons.

LOVE a nice warm bath to soak in along nice smelling bath bomb.

I love to take baths. I don't have a lot of toys. But I do dumb a lot of MR. Bubbles in and draw on the tiles.

Reactions: chickpea
Baths are a great way to relax with some kneipp bath oil, no bath games. There are rubber ducks on the edge of the bath but they are from one of my daughters.

ABDLlover said:
Maybe she already suspected it at that time.
I think I've always acted a bit childish.

I absolutely love bath time!! I enjoy using lush bubble bars because you can get so many uses out of one bar 🧼 some toys I’ve been enjoying most recently are by munchkin brand - I have a tea set I got for Xmas as well as a polar bear that floats with little ring tosses you throw and try to get on his legs!!

Back