In gayest voice possible.

EWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWW

Takkun

Est. Contributor
Role
Adult Baby, Diaper Lover, Carer
I think my penis die a little bit but anyway my girlfriend was using her diaper for her time of the mouth for this week. Only bad part about it is that we can't sex while she on it (but yesterday she finally got off of it so yea :D)
Does she have painful periods where you CAN'T, or you think it's gross so you WON'T?
Sorreh, one of my pet peeves. Anyway.

I'm sort of tiptoeing around the idea of wearing, so this is all theoretical.

If (when?) I wear, and I was going to be on my period, I probably would wear just to see what it's like. Honestly, the smell is the thing that would make or break. It would be nice to not have to worry about a pad or tampon ALL day, but I'm sort of anal about changing my feminine products way before needed.

So yes, I would out of curiosity, but probably just once.

LuvsGurl

Est. Contributor
Role
Diaper Lover, Other
Honestly, the smell is the thing that would make or break.
I know this sounds odd but are you talking about the smell of a dirty diaper, or of your cycle. Because I know that women do have a different smell at that time, though anything from that area is really less noted if in a diaper. Though either way I recomend changing more often then is common when just wearing diapers.

Dream

Est. Contributor
Role
Diaper Lover, , Carer
Does she have painful periods where you CAN'T, or you think it's gross so you WON'T?
Sorreh, one of my pet peeves. Anyway.

I'm sort of tiptoeing around the idea of wearing, so this is all theoretical.

If (when?) I wear, and I was going to be on my period, I probably would wear just to see what it's like. Honestly, the smell is the thing that would make or break. It would be nice to not have to worry about a pad or tampon ALL day, but I'm sort of anal about changing my feminine products way before needed.

So yes, I would out of curiosity, but probably just once.
I would but in my opinion I think it gross due to the blood and all plus I have a weak stomach when it came to blood as well...

Role
Diaper Lover
Well I have use diapers during my period. I just make sure I change them alot and check for smell to change them.

MarcusBear

Est. Contributor
Role
Babyfur, Diaperfur, , Carer
I fling my period at my adversaries faces.

Wearing a diaper would be a sorry waste of a formidable offensive weapon.

Dash

Est. Contributor
Role
Private
Only bad part about it is that we can't sex while she on it
Yeah, not the fact that she's in however much pain or bleeding to death because of it, but the fact that you're not getting any throughout! LOFL!

You wouldn't want to anyway... haven't you ever heard the saying??

Confucius say... boy who play with girl during wrong period get caught red-handed!!!

So anyway, aye... periods... that.. thing... with the thing...
If I were a chick, I wouldn't combine the two. Diaper good, period bad. 0_O

Darkfinn

Banned
Role
Diaper Lover, Incontinent,
Confucius say... boy who play with girl during wrong period get caught red-handed!!!
Good one... heheh.

To throw my :twocents: in here... I don't see why so many girls have a problem with diapers for their cycle. You like wearing diapers/pullups but hate wearing pads? I don't claim to understand the female creature, but that just doesn't make any sense to me.

Personally I am glad that LG uses diapers... however light her cycle may be. I see it as one less hassle... no having to buy "feminine products"... change your diaper when you normally would anyways and go on with your day. If you do have problems with heavy flow at night or whatever I guarantee you that it won't overwhelm a diaper. Plus you don't need to worry about your underwear getting messed up.

starshine

Est. Contributor
Role
Private
You like wearing diapers/pullups but hate wearing pads? I don't claim to understand the female creature, but that just doesn't make any sense to me.
Diapers are for fun - pads are for something you can't help, which is nasty. Sorry, but I don't want to pull my pants down to wipe blood and smell the nastiness, when I can pull out a tampon, and still be fairly clean. Yeah - tampons are FAR superior to pads.

Status
Not open for further replies.