Basically for girls

Status
Not open for further replies.

monkeegurl_90

Est. Contributor
Role
Adult Baby, Diaper Lover
so heres a question...... for ya girls do you ever wear your diapers with your period???

starshine

Est. Contributor
Role
Private
Gross.

I hate the thought of pads, and I refuse to wear one. A diaper would be like a big pad. & to answer your question, yes, I have.

monkeegurl_90

Est. Contributor
Role
Adult Baby, Diaper Lover
just wondering thats all
question that came across my mind the other day when my "friend" came

so do you mind me asking how to get a pic on ur profile?

Last edited by a moderator:

Shupie

Contributor
Role
Adult Baby
Oh wow, hate for pads? I feel like a minority! Hahaha. Ahem-
Erm, well, I haven't worn diapers for periods yet, but I have worn disposable panties just for that. I've never really tried any alternatives...so it's always been pads for me, and disposable panties works tons better than a pad for that. So yar.

starshine

Est. Contributor
Role
Private
Yeah I did the whole disposable panty thing specifically when that time of the month rolled around, but that was years ago. I haven't worn a pad in at least 2 years, I hate hate them, I feel dirty.

Mandy

Est. Contributor
Role
Private
i bet all the guys are loving this interesting conversation about pads....

i never did the disposable panty.. tampons all the way =P

Spirit

Est. Contributor
Role
Diaper Lover, Babyfur, Other
Is it that time of the month again, monkeegurl?

Mandy

Est. Contributor
Role
Private
darn you men with your man packages!!!!

whats up with that too like those guys always holding on its not gonna run away ya know or your talking to a guy and the stand there and actually scratch it =/ sorry for my rant there on pork swords

anyways...

LuvsGurl

Est. Contributor
Role
Diaper Lover, Other
well I have never had a problem with diapers at that time, so long as I change regularly. I do not like tampons, I was always having problems with infections when I used them. Now I just go about my normal way... well did until I got my IUD, now I just spot for 6 hours ever month.... But I am usualy diapered anyways, so not an issue.

Dream

Est. Contributor
Role
Diaper Lover, , Carer
I think my penis die a little bit but anyway my girlfriend was using her diaper for her time of the mouth for this week. Only bad part about it is that we can't sex while she on it (but yesterday she finally got off of it so yea :D)

Status
Not open for further replies.