Baseball fans here?

Status
Not open for further replies.

WildThing121675

Est. Contributor
Role
Adult Baby, Carer
I was just wondering if there were other fans of baseball here? I was just wondering if I was not the only die-hard fan of America's past-time.

WildThing121675

Kovy

Est. Contributor
Role
Diaper Lover, Little, Carer
I like to watch professional baseball... Do you have a favorite team?

doubledbbw

Est. Contributor
Role
Adult Baby, Diaper Lover
All I can say is GO CUBS GO!!!!!!!!!!!! I am a life long Baseball fan along as a Cubs fan too!:):)

Kovy

Est. Contributor
Role
Diaper Lover, Little, Carer
YANKEES SUCK! YANKEES SUCK! YANKEES SUCK!
Go Red Sox

Yay 200th Post.

Role
Private
I actually love baseball! ^_^

Coming from a place where it really isn't established, it's surprising that it's the only sport that I really enjoy watching.

SnowPrincessSophie

Est. Contributor
Role
Adult Baby, Diaper Lover, Little, Incontinent
Sports isn't really my thing but I have an instinct to root for my home team, so GO CUBS. but most of all since I came from around Boston, GO RED SOX!!

Pramrider

Est. Contributor
Role
Adult Baby, Other
Football never interested me when I was growing up in Baltimore, even though the Colts were a winning team with Johnny Unitas. Baseball, on the other hand, was more enjoyable for me to watch. A school friend and I used to occasionally go over to the old Memorial Stadium and catch a night Orioles game. I still remember one game when the O's were down 4-1. It was about the 6th inning when.....BAM, BAM, BAM.....three successive home runs were hit by Brooks Robinson, Boug Powell, and Frank Robinson! The O's managed to scratch one more run on some hits and went on to win the game 5-4. :)Sometimes I'd catch myself getting too wrapped up in Baseball and getting all upset and mad when it semed the team were beating their own selves by making bad plays. After moving away from the Balto. metro area I've gotten away from sports almost altogether. Though of the major league sports, baseball will always be my favorite.

~Pramrider

PuddleFopsKit

Est. Contributor
Role
Adult Baby, Diaper Lover, Babyfur, Diaperfur, Little, Incontinent
I'm with Baby Lily on this one. Baseball isn't my thing, but I will show support for my home team.

Go Astros!

Last edited:

Footed P.J.

Banned
Role
Diaper Lover
I generally just watch Major League Soccer. Colorado Rapids fan. But baseball is the American sport I am most tolerant of, and I do actually like watching my hometown Padres. I like their stadium!

WildThing121675

Est. Contributor
Role
Adult Baby, Carer
I myself am a Cleveland Indians fan from back in the day at their old crappy, crap crap stadium, which was a double-decked monstrosity and I can remember going there a lot as a kid. Still a fan, always will be of the Indians

WildThing121675

dogboy

Est. Contributor
Role
Adult Baby, Diaper Lover
I grew up in New Jersey, so the Yankees have always been my team. When I was a cub scout, we went to watch the Phillys play the Milwakee Braves; yes that's right, Milwalkee which I don't know how to spell. Anyway, the great Hank Aaron played for Milwalkee, the bane of the Yankees, and I watched him hit one out of the park. What an honor!

LittleAdam

Est. Contributor
Role
Adult Baby, Incontinent
We have season tickets to the Cubs, and I was born and raised a Cubs fan. This is our year I think, except that I'm REALLY MAD about today's game. No teasing.

Dawes

Est. Contributor
Role
Diaper Lover
Football never interested me when I was growing up in Baltimore, even though the Colts were a winning team with Johnny Unitas. Baseball, on the other hand, was more enjoyable for me to watch. A school friend and I used to occasionally go over to the old Memorial Stadium and catch a night Orioles game. I still remember one game when the O's were down 4-1. It was about the 6th inning when.....BAM, BAM, BAM.....three successive home runs were hit by Brooks Robinson, Boug Powell, and Frank Robinson! The O's managed to scratch one more run on some hits and went on to win the game 5-4. :)Sometimes I'd catch myself getting too wrapped up in Baseball and getting all upset and mad when it semed the team were beating their own selves by making bad plays. After moving away from the Balto. metro area I've gotten away from sports almost altogether. Though of the major league sports, baseball will always be my favorite.

~Pramrider
Good to see another O's fan! It looks like this year, they're making a step up from where they have been! I was a massive, massive fan when players like B.J. Surhoff, Chris Hoyles, Brady Anderson, and Cal Ripken were around... but I'll watch and catch as many games as I can when time allows!

Icey

Est. Contributor
Role
Adult Baby, Diaper Lover, Babyfur, Sissy, Little, Carer
Cardinals vs. Cubs, THE best rivalry in all of baseball!!

WildThing121675

Est. Contributor
Role
Adult Baby, Carer
My Indians got humiliated on national TV, but I am still and always will be an Indians fan. ALWAYS will be. I've been a fan since the dark days, as I call them, pre-Major League, pre Jacobs Field... btw, I HATE naming rights.

WildThing121675

M

Matrix Blade

I'll occasionally watch it, but I enjoy playing outfield even more. It's real fun, because you get to run around catching fly balls. One time, I had to slide right at the infield to make a catch. I made it luckily, but we lost that game:(. it's more fun than watching, I can guarantee it.

ShippoFox

Est. Contributor
Role
Adult Baby, Diaper Lover, Babyfur, Diaperfur, Little, Other
I wouldn't exactly call myself a fan, really..... but I wish the Pirates would actually start doing good! They've been pretty.... mediocre lately.

Status
Not open for further replies.