Bare diaper around the house

Status
Not open for further replies.
AlmostHelBent said:
...but it is not entirely correct if you can't let a child be a child, it ain't even prudish if you can't separate a child from a future sexual adult in my opinion
Yes. It definitely feels like innocence has eroded a bit.

Reactions: nwm and WeakEndPartyPerson
It's hot here in the UK . Just wearing a nappy .
My addiction to nappies and wetting I must be diaperd no matter what

Reactions: sonadam9 and Kyma
0xjokerx0 said:
Did anyone else’s parents let you run around with a diaper in and nothing else at home? My parents did it until I was about 6 years old. That was when I started night time wetting so i didn’t need them during the day.
I think so. I do it now!

It is so hot where I am. In just my thick diapers at home all the time.

Reactions: rocketman and nwm
When I was young and living at home with my younger sisters who also wet their beds and wore diapers at night, we would often play or watch our favorite tv show for an hour in just our diapers and rubber pants and shirt. Now that I'm retired I much prefer when I'm just lounging in my diapers and plastic pants and a t-shirt as long as the weather is nice, as it is most of the year. My fiancee and her daughter of course know I wear diapers and don't care, in fact they probably prefer me that way.

Reactions: nwm
I'm not sure if my mom let me run around with only a diaper, but there are baby pictures of me where it shows that I was wearing only a shirt/diaper or just a diaper. So I suppose my mom was moderate whenever it comes to me wearing stuff, given that she would probably only let me do it if there weren't any visitors in the house.

Reactions: LittleLeeInDiapers
For me it was just at-shirt and a diaper. I grew up on the Gulf Coast so It was just too hot and humid to wear anything over the diaper.

Reactions: LittleLeeInDiapers and nwm
I wear just a diaper coming out of the shower everyday. My family and aides don’t care.

Reactions: cprdr and nwm
0xjokerx0 said:
Did anyone else’s parents let you run around with a diaper in and nothing else at home? My parents did it until I was about 6 years old. That was when I started night time wetting so i didn’t need them during the day.
Yes, a few photos of me at home during babyhood, up to about age 2.5 - In just a nappy & t-shirt while playing with toys on the floor etc.

If someone called to the house my mother would put trousers on me - If it was a close family friend/family member that called to the house I was often left in just the nappy and t-shirt as at that age (up to 2.5 approx.) in general it is expected/accepted that a nappy will be in use.

Last edited:
Reactions: cprdr and nwm
My parents didnt worry, it gets hot here in Australia so they where happy for me to run around in just a diaper or diaper and tshirt. They even have a pic of me when I was two and a half playing in the yard splashing in puddles wearing pampers diaper, and baby tshirt.

Funny thing is nothing has changed, my mommy/wife has me the same way most the time when nobodys home in a sdk diaper, and AB tshirt around the house.

Guess it just shows some babies never grow up their diapers just get bigger, lol

😜🤪😝😜

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: Lyric, chrischrischris and nwm
Same for me. My fiancee lets me wear nothing but my diapers and rubber pants around the house unless its too cold. i do love the freedom the feelings of having them see me in just my wet diapers and t-shirt. Reminds me of when I was a kid.

Reactions: Rezzu, Softypink, chrischrischris and 2 others
Lyric said:
Same for me. My fiancee lets me wear nothing but my diapers and rubber pants around the house unless its too cold. i do love the freedom the feelings of having them see me in just my wet diapers and t-shirt. Reminds me of when I was a kid.
"Reminds me of when I was a kid"
You still are a kid in diapers, hehee 😜🤪

Reactions: Rezzu, Lyric, chrischrischris and 1 other person
Lyric said:
Me wife is fine with that - and the house is always kept at a temp, this is all year round (every day). If it's a disposable (not often anymore, but now and then) it's just the diaper (no shirt at all even) - for cloth diapers (like 98% of the time now), the diaper and PUL pants - and with that one, in hot pats of the year (like now) that's it - once it cools off a bit, add a onesie (not really a "rule", but does help when the diaper is wet - actually this cloth, I prefer it myself, but this time of the year - just too hot - a onesie would be soaked with sweat within 5-10 minutes!)

Reactions: Lyric
As always inside I just go around in just my diaper during the Summer.

Reactions: Lyric and nwm
I have Zero recollection of my years in diapers when I was a child.

A lot of the Younger memory for me is a haze of here and theres

But Now? When I wear I try to just T-Shirt and Diaper only it some days unless my folks are home I'll put Pj pants over

When I am home alone I stay in just a top and diaper unless it is cold which is very rare where I live. As a baby I always had at least a top on.

Reactions: Lyric
I wear only a diaper 90% of the time at home unless we have company over or its cold

Reactions: nwm and chrischrischris
I wore nothing but a diaper until 7 years old.

Reactions: Rezzu and chrischrischris
I only wish I could just wear a diaper and tee shirt around the house. Mind you, not all the time but just when I feel like it probably in the morning until I change out of my overnight wet diaper and then at night as I’m relaxing before going to bed. I guess. Like a daytime trained toddler.
Unfortunatly my wife’s view of her male husband does not include him being in a diaper. And I struggle with her view of me being ruined.

Reactions: chrischrischris
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back