ban notices

Status
Not open for further replies.

kite

Est. Contributor
Role
Diaper Lover, Diaperfur, Carer
i'm probably the only one here, but would it be possible to bring back the 'reason for:' ban notices back? it makes me a bit curious to see someone gone and wonder why they were given the boot.

avery

Est. Contributor
Role
Private
this has already been discussed pretty exensively in several different threads. basically it sounds like they're not going to come back because that mod isn't compatible with the new forum software.

Takashi

Always willing to give help to those who seek it.
Est. Contributor
Role
Carer
this has already been discussed pretty exensively in several different threads. basically it sounds like they're not going to come back because that mod isn't compatible with the new forum software.
Yes, I talked about this in the rep number thread and they will be back in the coming weeks.

kite

Est. Contributor
Role
Diaper Lover, Diaperfur, Carer
oh ok, sorry about the repost.

mods please close this thread.

E

Error404

Personally, I only think the member banned should be able to read what they were banned for, sure, we may all be nosey and curious, but even the naughty little boys and girls deserve some privacy, right?

F

FullMetal

Personally, I only think the member banned should be able to read what they were banned for, sure, we may all be nosey and curious, but even the naughty little boys and girls deserve some privacy, right?
That was the most mature and, in my my opinion, best reply I have read in this thread, thank you.

FullMetal

Status
Not open for further replies.