Bambinos

Status
Not open for further replies.

bugaboo989

Contributor
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Diaper Lover
About a week ago I ordered my first pack of bambino classico diapers. I have been tracking it none stop. Im so excited to get them. Are they really as good as people say

Piplup

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Diaper Lover
YYEEESSSSSS!!!
I get the Teddys though. But to my knowledge, the only difference is the design on the front.

anvmbr

Contributor
Role
  1. Diaper Lover
I'm so jealous. I've wanted to try Bambinos for a really long time but they don't ship out here.

Fire2box

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Diaper Lover
Bambinos are great. Good amount of thickness but not too much though they'll expand/get thicker with wetness of course.

Bellismo's are slightly thicker I think but they don't rise up that high on the waist. But I think I like bellismo's the best now regardless of that minor flaw.

I'ved tried all three of their printed diapers so far BTW. All of them many, many times better then what you would ever find in wal-mart, chain drug stores, etc.

DemonHunter

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Diaper Lover
  2. Other
I might get some as well, once I get a PO box (btw yes I'm decided to get a PO box, as long as I use USPS shipping then I'm fine)but are the quiet and discreet tho, cus I got a lot of family members?

Fire2box

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Diaper Lover
I might get some as well, once I get a PO box (btw yes I'm decided to get a PO box, as long as I use USPS shipping then I'm fine)but are the quiet and discreet tho, cus I got a lot of family members?

They are. The shipping label only reads as "TBHG" The Bottom Half Group. Unless you open the box you will *not* know whats inside. On the bag('s) inside the box they put a sticker saying the products name and sizes. You can just peel these off and do whatever you want with them. Of course the diapers are clearly diapers, so if someone sees them well your boned.

DemonHunter

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Diaper Lover
  2. Other
They are. The shipping label only reads as "TBHG" The Bottom Half Group. Unless you open the box you will *not* know whats inside. On the bag('s) inside the box they put a sticker saying the products name and sizes. You can just peel these off and do whatever you want with them. Of course the diapers are clearly diapers, so if someone sees them well your boned.

Oh no no no no lol sry I meant to say.
Are the diapers them self are they quite and discreet when you wear them lol

MaxiPad89

Contributor
Role
  1. Diaper Lover
Bambinos are flat out amazing, enough said. If I'm not in a Bambino or a Tena, I'm not in a diaper, although my girlfriend likes the look of Cushies, but I digress.

Fire2box

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Diaper Lover
Oh no no no no lol sry I meant to say.
Are the diapers them self are they quite and discreet when you wear them lol

Yeah I somehow skipped over "quite". To answert you queston bluntly. They are not discreet at all.

if you going to wear them around people who don't know it's best to wear pants a size bigger in the waist, a somewhat long t-shirt and have your keys clipped to your belt loop via a clip. Wearing boxer-briefs over them will help cut down on the plastic rustle but it won't eliminate all of it. Also this helps support the diaper after multiple wettings too.

TheHarryPotter

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Diaper Lover
What are some diapers that are discreet when wearing so I can just go out in them and be fine? Sorry to semi-hijack but just curious

CutePrincess

Contributor
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Diaper Lover
  3. Little

TheHarryPotter

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Diaper Lover
ahh ok thanks, I dont really want a pullup type thing more over a regular diaper but one that is less questionable on its capacity. I dunno, im sure theres one out there

Brickhouse

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Diaper Lover
  3. Babyfur
  4. Diaperfur
What are some diapers that are discreet when wearing so I can just go out in them and be fine? Sorry to semi-hijack but just curious

Anything cloth-backed. The crinkle is really the only thing that's noticeable, and obviously with cloth-backed diapers, that's a non-issue.

Garzilla

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Diaper Lover
Merry christmas to me. My package will be here Christmas eve.

Way cool! Nothing better than a nice diaper for Christmas Eve to Christmas morning. So, are they what you expected them to be?

bigbabyc6

Contributor
Role
  1. Adult Baby
Its all i wear personaly. I have tried a lot of different kinds, i keep coming back to bambinos.

How did they work out for you?

StargazerBleu

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Diaper Lover
  3. Babyfur
  4. Diaperfur
  5. Sissy
  6. Incontinent
Hope you got them and enjoy them.
I really like the teddies.
There are just slightly more absorbent than Bianco or Classico.
Tho those 2 are very absorbent as well.

TheTapedCrusader

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Diaper Lover
  2. Carer
I am thinking about ordering a sample pack of the molicares, tena slip, and at least one of the actual Bambino brand diapers. Do you guys have any suggestions between the 3? Are there any real differences besides patterns between them?

Leuleu

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Diaper Lover

abu cushies (cloth backing) ive worn these out and about since they first came out. if you wet heavy itll get uncomfortable and you should still wear jeans that are a little bigger than your usual size.

Lestat

Contributor
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Diaper Lover
I like the Bambinos. I can order Tomorrow they will be here the day after tomorrow. Kinda like next day shipping :eek:

Status
Not open for further replies.