Bambinos!!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

doubledbbw

Est. Contributor
Role
Adult Baby, Diaper Lover
I just bought my first Bambinos diapers! I cant wait til they get here and I get to wear and wet in them! I will fill you all in on how they do if you would like?:biggrin::biggrin::biggrin:

doubledbbw

Est. Contributor
Role
Adult Baby, Diaper Lover
I bought a case of each. The regular ones and Blanco too. I always wear a pair of plastic pants when diapered. It helps in preventing those embarrassing leaks!:):)

Orms Einbani

Est. Contributor
Role
Adult Baby, Babyfur
Hmmm... I've been wearing these for a while, and so far haven't had any "misadventures" except that one time my cat used one as a scratching post, but I didn't notice until AFTER using it....

I will say this for them, though... They're comfy. All up and down all day long. They don't bunch like Abena's, and they certainly hold enough to keep you feeling dry and secure all day. The only thing I can really say BAD about them is the lack of more than the one pattern on the tape-zone.

Darkfinn

Banned
Role
Diaper Lover, Incontinent,
Bambinos are definately good... cute too! I hope you enjoy them.

ballucanb

Est. Contributor
Role
Private
I heard they went cheap, on the materials there not like they used to be when they started out, but thats what I heard, I don't really know for sure.

I think I'm going to stick with securecare.....

Darkfinn

Banned
Role
Diaper Lover, Incontinent,
IMHO Secures and Bambinos are equal... especially when the Secures now have the front waist band.

diapeybabybrian

Est. Contributor
Role
Adult Baby, Diaper Lover
I don't think they're that cute personally, but i really like them for the absorbancy.

If i were to buy them again, I would just get the plain white ones (Bambino Bianco's), but if i'm going to get that, I might as well just get some Secure X Plus like Finn said up there.

melancollie

Est. Contributor
Role
Diaper Lover, Sissy,
im waiting for one of my auctions goes thru then gonna pick up a case, prolly closer to summer cause im gonna be home alone for a weak! :)

chevre

Est. Contributor
Role
Diaper Lover
I just tried these for the first time last night. They're on the pricy side, but I love the plastic and I've been amazed by their absorbency. I swore I wouldn't take it off until I made it leak but I might have to give up on that lest things get kinda, uh, unsanitary :p.

LuvsGurl

Est. Contributor
Role
Diaper Lover, Other
Glad you Like them, I realy luv them. Though I have found the 24/7 are even better for the same price and are soooo cumfy, I am all about both brands.

AlexRianSabaw

Est. Contributor
Role
Adult Baby, Babyfur, Little, Carer
I've gotten to the point where if the diaper isn't abena xplus, bambino or secure xplus, I can't wear it at all.

Tisk.. it's sucha odd thing when you're spoiled like that. :p

TheFoxxehAssassin

Est. Contributor
Role
Diaper Lover, Babyfur, Diaperfur
yeah i want to try them, but Im probably too small to fit into them. Oh and I'd have a tough time telling my parents why I bought them. Oh well.

PuddleFopsKit

Est. Contributor
Role
Adult Baby, Diaper Lover, Babyfur, Diaperfur, Little, Incontinent
Yep, Bambinos are definently on my "to try" list..

Silikon

Est. Contributor
Role
Private
I don't think they're that cute personally, but i really like them for the absorbancy.

If i were to buy them again, I would just get the plain white ones (Bambino Bianco's), but if i'm going to get that, I might as well just get some Secure X Plus like Finn said up there.
Yeah. The whole baby block pattern isn't all that cute or babyish IMO. I've never seen a baby diaper that looks like that. At least a less generic print with a particular print like music or sports or something and not as big and unattractive looking.

Status
Not open for further replies.