Bambino

qwertyqwerty

Contributor
Role
  1. Sissy
Bambino is discontinuing some models…. Do you know what edition will be gone ?

Nowididit

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Diaper Lover
qwertyqwerty said:
Bambino is discontinuing some models…. Do you know what edition will be gone ?
Hopefully Catsranauts, Karneval Skadoodles, Magnifico and Bianco. The first three are just ugly and the last 2 are either too small or too large. Oh and they can get rid of the Magnifico and Cloudee granny panties.
They can get rid of those and bring back Teddys.

Reactions: dlboylife, antte91 and lilbabyjooce

Antientmariner

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Diaper Lover
The Magnifico was the 1st hybrid adult diaper, so I highly doubt they'll discontinue them. I agree with Nowididit, they should get rid of those granny panties style pull ups.

Reactions: antte91 and Jonnythepony

GlitteredArtist

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Diaper Lover
  3. Little
Nowididit said:
Hopefully Catsranauts, Karneval Skadoodles, Magnifico and Bianco. The first three are just ugly and the last 2 are either too small or too large. Oh and they can get rid of the Magnifico and Cloudee granny panties.
They can get rid of those and bring back Teddys.
I so miss teddys

Nowididit

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Diaper Lover
Antientmariner said:
The Magnifico was the 1st hybrid adult diaper, so I highly doubt they'll discontinue them. I agree with Nowididit, they should get rid of those granny panties style pull ups.
Yeah I doubt they get rid of Magnificos and Biancos which is fine. I would like to see an in-between size though. The sm/med is too small and the l/xl fit but the sides stretch out and the diaper becomes too loose and after a few adjustments the tabs are over lapping. They are nice diapers though.

Antientmariner

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Diaper Lover
Nowididit said:
Yeah I doubt they get rid of Magnificos and Biancos which is fine. I would like to see an in-between size though. The sm/med is too small and the l/xl fit but the sides stretch out and the diaper becomes too loose and after a few adjustments the tabs are over lapping. They are nice diapers though.
Are you taking about the Magnifico's? I agree the sizes are a bit whacky, but fit me just fine as my waist is 33 or 34 inches.

MikeDJ

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Diaper Lover
They better not get rid of Biancos.....I like their all White diapers. Im not one of those cartoony animal print diaper lovers .