Bambino Sale delays?

thickdiapers

Loving diapers since 1974!
Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Diaper Lover
  2. Incontinent
Hi All-- I ordered a few cases of diapers from Bambino when they had their 20% off sale last week. I got a tracking number the next day, but the packages haven't been picked up from them to start the delivery. It's been almost a week. Anyone else with the same problem?

Yes, same here, I'm going to stop ordering from them, they charge the credit card before they even ship, I would email them and complain.

Same here! Only thing I can think of is maybe the fires that are happening has something to do with it??

Reactions: littledreamers333
diaperlovernick that's what I'm thinking its probably due too the huge fire in Calaforina

DiaperLoverNick said:
Same here! Only thing I can think of is maybe the fires that are happening has something to do with it??
Yes, but they could at least send a courteousy email explaining the shipping delays.. it's frustrating not knowing why they're not shipping anything.

Reactions: DiaperLoverNick
I think that if the order isn't picked up by FedEx by Monday of next week, I will dispute the credit card charge with my bank. I emailed them this past Monday with no response. Even if the delay is fire related, they could still at least send out something to everyone explaining the delays. After all, they had no problem sending out the email advertising the sale on the day I ordered.

Last edited:
Reactions: DiaperLoverNick
I think the fires in California have some to do with it

I commented in another thread yesterday that my order has been sitting unshipped for more than a week now. I've sent an email asking them to cancel with no response. I'm sure the wildfires are the cause, but delivery is going to be a big problem for me now that the order has waited more than a week to be shipped. I think this is my last Bambino order.

sbmccue said:
I think this is my last Bambino order.
Yea I gave up on them last year, seems like every time they have a sale you hear nothing but crickets from them until 2-3 weeks after, last time was a one month delay, never any tracking info and a sudden 2 cases at my garage door. No thanks to that, not when there are better companies out there.

Same here. Got the notification last Tuesday and it has showed pending status ever since. I emailed them on Monday and haven't heard anything. Would be nice to see some kind of update on the site or something.

Reactions: thickdiapers and DiaperLoverNick
Just got notification that it just started shipping. Next Tuesday they should arrive.

Iron said:
Same here. Got the notification last Tuesday and it has showed pending status ever since. I emailed them on Monday and haven't heard anything. Would be nice to see some kind of update on the site or something.

And now today I checked the shipping tracker and my order shows as shipped. Still no reply from Bambino, but at least it looks like the order is on the way.

My order that I placed during the sale arrived this morning. Definitely slow, but in my experience FedEx tracking has always sucked.

Still waiting for my order to ship. Disappointed it’s taken so long to ship.

I didn’t get to order during the sale because the new website said my account didn't exist. It had the comment saying to reset your password if it’s the first time logging into the new website, but then said my account didn’t exist. I ordered from them like 2 months ago. And of course they have yet responded to my 2 emails I’ve sent about the issue 😡

I posted a similar thing in another thread. I emailed them twice, first time they responded with a FedEx number, second time they didn't. Has anyone tried calling the number on their site?

Checked FedEx again this morning and my order finally got picked up! Scheduled to be in Michigan on Tuesday. We’ll see..... in the mean time I ordered a sample of the Cammies from Tykables and I’m trying them tonight. May end up switching companies.

Well, my case DID arrive today! Woohoo!!

Back