• Please go to your preferences page and make sure your "See Mature Topics" setting is set. Setting it to "Yes" means you see the Mature Topics forum (contains political and religious debates). Setting it to "No" means you do not see those threads.

Bambino ordering billing information

Status
Not open for further replies.

DLJeff11

Contributor
Role
Adult Baby
quick question, when ordering bambinos through a credit card what will show up in the email and billing confermation when i order them? what will show up?

NobodyImportant

Contributor
Role
Private
I'm not sure about the email, but the Bambino website itself claims that their products will appear as "TBHG LLC" on your credit card bill.

NEJay

Est. Contributor
Role
Adult Baby, Diaper Lover
Correct. "TBHG, LLC" is exactly what will show on your statement (as well as their phone number). You will get an email confirmation from "Bambino Diapers" though.

Nicky

Est. Contributor
Role
Carer
speaking of which....i just ordered some yesterday! woo, cant cait :):)

Role
Adult Baby, Diaper Lover, Babyfur
Actually, on my statement I got in the mail it said "Bambin." It left the last letter off. So look carefully.

Darkfinn

Banned
Role
Diaper Lover, Incontinent,
My CC bill usually says TBHG LLC. Looks innocent enough. The e-mail confirmation and tracking info are from Bambino though.

As soon as my check clears the bank tonite I'll be ordering a case for myself and LG.

mooster

Est. Contributor
Role
Diaper Lover
On my past bills it says "BOTTOMHALFGROUPLLC 650-266-9286 CA" and on the last one it said "PAYPAL *TBHG LLC 402-935-7733 CA", so make sure nobody else looks at your bills and connects the dots...
:detective:

Status
Not open for further replies.