Bambino Introduces New Product ("Quadro" Booster)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Nicky

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Carer
Our Bambino Scented Boosters are designed to help promote healthier skin by adding more absorbency to any product they’re used with (either inside another diaper or barrier proof pant). Our booster core is comprised of 50% supper absorbents. They can swell to more than 4 times its dry weight size. These pads can absorb an amazing amount of urine. We DO NOT recommend that you flood these pads even though they will hold a lot. They have been designed to aid those people that need more capacity out of there existing diaper or extra protection while sleeping on there backs or sides or are just looking to help prevent there current diaper from leaking.

The smaller Duo Pads can be placed across the front or back of the diaper to act as absorbent dam to prevent leakage. The pads work best when they are centered between the standing leg gather if the diaper has this feature.

Seems interesting, I really want to try some of these. They're scented:smile:

Quadro (Booster Pads) : Bambino Diapers, The Best Source for ABDL Diapers and Products!

starshine

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Private
Yeah, the scent is kinda appealing. But my god, can you imagine a booster in one of thier diapers?! That thing would last forever.

AbbeyJunction

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Babyfur
  3. Sissy
  4. Carer
  5. Other
yeah. i was gunna buy some bambinos and a sample pack of those :p

S

secretdl26

I was reading more into them and saw these facts.

"The Duo Scented Pads is 4x14 and can absorb up to 550ml of urine while the Quadro Scented Booster Pad is 6x20 and can absorb up to 850ml of urine."

Nearly a liter of urine! Holy crap that's alot!

I might have to get some of these to go with the 10 free depends I am getting tomorrow.

Chillhouse

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Diaper Lover
  2. Carer
I was reading more into them and saw these facts.

"The Duo Scented Pads is 4x14 and can absorb up to 550ml of urine while the Quadro Scented Booster Pad is 6x20 and can absorb up to 850ml of urine."

Nearly a liter of urine! Holy crap that's alot!

I might have to get some of these to go with the 10 free depends I am getting tomorrow.
One of those pads will hold more than a whole depends. :twocents:

A

annierighthurr

I was hoping for something exciting from bambino as a new release.
That's pretty boring. :(
I'm not going to pay over a dollar each for booster pads, even if they smell like baby diapers.

Crinkly

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Diaper Lover
I knew not to get my hopes up on what their new product was going to be, although if these pads really do have the baby diaper scent, they sound worth a try. Now, they just need to add that same scent to the diapers themselves.

starshine

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Private
I was hoping for something exciting from bambino as a new release.
That's pretty boring. :(
I'm not going to pay over a dollar each for booster pads, even if they smell like baby diapers.

I was hoping for a pull-up.

*sigh*

Entity

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Diaper Lover
  2. Private
So was I...
Yeah, the scent is kinda appealing. But my god, can you imagine a booster in one of thier diapers?! That thing would last forever.

Oh really? Try a dry 24/7.

Crinkly

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Diaper Lover
Here is some more detailed info about them. They sound pretty good, but it could be a lot of hype too (let's hope not).

HuskyRye

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Diaper Lover
  3. Babyfur
  4. Diaperfur
  5. Sissy
I was hoping for a different colored bambino...like a red one, don't know why that color...but a red bambino would be interesting to me, or a thick pull-up would be nice as well.

Darkfinn

Banned
Role
  1. Diaper Lover
  2. Incontinent
I don't really see an advantage to these things. Honestly by the time I've filled up a Bambino I'm ready for a change into something fresh anyways. A soggy diaper is nice but it does get kinda disgusting after several hours.

If I need a stuffer for a thinner diaper I typically go with Abri-let Maxis.

Status
Not open for further replies.