bambino diapers V2

Status
Not open for further replies.
Anybody tried the v2 yet and can let us know if there are any changes other than the print? Size, cut, plastic type, padding, wicking, absorption capacity?

They seem to fit and feel like every other bambino diaper, i have a case of the new teddys as well as the old ones and a case of the cloudee. The teddys are the same absorbency old or new but the cloudee seems more absorbent like the magnifico or the ultra stretch. Hope this helps

I do t think the tapes are as good on the V2 teddy

I have been using the Bianco UltraStretch. The velcro works well but it losses the realism of the tape. I think when I restock I will try another brand. I do like the pure white.

I've tried the Classico v2. Basically the same diaper but cuter print, maybe a little extra absorbency as I had no leaks with them versus the v1, but not really sure how much. Fit is the same, the tapes seem better.

Trevor said:
Did the tabs/tape information come from Bambino? They stated here that they're regular tapes:

I'm not the Bambino expert I used to be but doesn't Bellissimo sport sticky tapes? I thought it was just Magnifico, Bianco Ultrastretch, and their summer limited edition that used hook and loop closures. For what it's worth, I do think the tabs themselves aren't unpleasant. It's the landing zone that interferes with the nice smooth feel of the diaper that I object to but there's really nothing to be done about that.
They are regular tabs wearing classic right now.

I ordered a case of the Classico and chose the free shipping option. I ordered on the 8th. They didn't ship until the 20th, then another 6 days to get here so still waiting. I'm glad I wasn't in a hurry or out.

A retail vendor is a bit better. Items direct from them have gotten damaged or lost.

I've never had a problem with them before. Just really slow this time. BTW just did Inventory, I will be out of diapers the day they are supposed to come.
I better order more diapers now, I only have a month and a half until I run out again.

oh god the V2 designs are hideous....they look nothing like baby diapers did and just look like a pathetic cache in on updating their designs with minimal effort...i hope its still possible to get the V1 because they fit me so well

Got all three samples from Wearing Clouds and I didn't like them. They are cute but they are not as comfortable as Better Dry or the Northshore Supreme and they are not as absorbent.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back