• Please go to your preferences page and make sure your "See Mature Topics" setting is set. Setting it to "Yes" means you see the Mature Topics forum (contains political and religious debates). Setting it to "No" means you do not see those threads.

bambino diapers in uk

Status
Not open for further replies.

naughtybrat

Est. Contributor
Role
Adult Baby
Hi, i recently bought some bambinos size medium (because that was the only size) but theyre too big, i need smaller ones! the problem is i live in the uk and there doesnt seem to be many suppliers since theyre made in the US...i think
anyway does anyone know where i could get some small size bambinos or a similar alternative?? :)

Role
Diaper Lover, Carer
Hi, i recently bought some bambinos size medium (because that was the only size) but theyre too big, i need smaller ones! the problem is i live in the uk and there doesnt seem to be many suppliers since theyre made in the US...i think
anyway does anyone know where i could get some small size bambinos or a similar alternative?? :)
First of all, what size if your waist?

For an alternative you could try secure x-plus small, I heard they are almost identical to bambinos. That is what I am planning on trying next purchase.

naughtybrat

Est. Contributor
Role
Adult Baby
my waist size is 28 inches, im pretty sure of that because all my jeans are 28'' or 26'' even.
the secure x-plus diapers sound good from reviews ive read, might try and find a good source for them somewhere :)

Role
Diaper Lover, Carer
Actually europe has a lot of brands of diapers the US does not have, and which of most I have heard are far superior than our store selection.

Tommy

Est. Contributor
Role
Diaper Lover
my waist size is 28 inches, im pretty sure of that because all my jeans are 28'' or 26'' even.
the secure x-plus diapers sound good from reviews ive read, might try and find a good source for them somewhere :)
:eek:

i am 16, and 30 or 32 waist....and i am not large, and kinda small :s

Role
Adult Baby, Diaper Lover, Incontinent
Yep, sounds like small is the right size for you. Secure x-plus and Bambinos are identical except for the design on the front panel and they are both made in China. I have found that the Secures are about $10 a case cheaper than Bambinos.

naughtybrat

Est. Contributor
Role
Adult Baby
cool thanks for the help :) im going to try to try find someplace that sells secure x-plus with discreet shipping, but why do they have to have the stupid wetness indicator strip on them?! grr whats wrong with plain white :)

FluffyFluffers

Est. Contributor
Role
Babyfur, Sissy
Because They are made for people who will use them for a long time and may not notice.

A

annierighthurr

cool thanks for the help :) im going to try to try find someplace that sells secure x-plus with discreet shipping, but why do they have to have the stupid wetness indicator strip on them?! grr whats wrong with plain white :)
I got some small secures, and they didnt have the wetness indicator.

L

lpoolboy

Hey there
Did you get them from bigbabyfun.com or ebay? Just wondering as they seem like a good price on bigbabyfun.
lpool Boy : )

Status
Not open for further replies.