Bambino biancos came with only three tapes?

Status
Not open for further replies.

blqe

Banned
Role
  1. Other
Also, the teddy i used for my morning pee just leaked. I put it on correctly & tight but the bottom part around my buttcheeks is kind of easily exposed. Like, I can put my thumb past the leg guards in that one area with little effort. This sucks.

PaSS

Hi *looks down shyly*
Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Diaper Lover
  3. Little
  4. Carer
contact bambino im sure they will do you up good

they will probably pay shipping to get it sent back

Beloney

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Diaper Lover
  2. Incontinent
Yes contact bambino. Some have not had the best of luck. Let us know how it goes.

C

CrinklySiren

The last time i contacted bambino about faulty tabs, they told me not to send it back and instead sent me a new pack free of all charges. Just send a message and i'm sure they'll compensate as they did with me.

blqe

Banned
Role
  1. Other
I contacted them yesterday around 1am last night and it's 4pm now. Really hope they get back to me.

- - - Updated - - -

The last time i contacted bambino about faulty tabs, they told me not to send it back and instead sent me a new pack free of all charges. Just send a message and i'm sure they'll compensate as they did with me.

oh, that's awesome!

blqe

Banned
Role
  1. Other
so far they are only offering a discount on my next order and not saying how much yet. better than nothing, i guess. the first three i picked up only had three tabs on them so i assumed the whole bag was like that. i looked at every diaper and only five of them in the bag have only three tabs.

- - - Updated - - -

i'll be happy if the discount is 62 1/2% off lol that would be fair.

ShAd0w10

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Diaper Lover
  3. Little
  4. Carer
Happened to me a few times as well with a case, but only with a few. I just used duct tape to make up for the missing tape.

BabyToddler

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Diaper Lover
  3. Incontinent
Same here Bambino diaper service is great! I had no problems with them either. Great service!

Status
Not open for further replies.