Bambino Bellissimo V2 New

Crinklesounds

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Diaper Lover
Hi Guys

Just spotted that Bambino have brought a version 2 of their Bellissimo nappy and I think it looks awesome!

They have added hook and loop tapes this time, I will definitely be getting some whenever they come over to the UK or Europe which I'm hoping they will.

Probably going to be expensive knowing Bambino, so these would be a special treat nappy.

Attachments

• bv2-rear-angle.jpg
    bv2-rear-angle.jpg
    113.2 KB · Views: 150
  • bv2-front-angle.jpg
    bv2-front-angle.jpg
    109.6 KB · Views: 157
  • bv2-side.jpg
    bv2-side.jpg
    81.1 KB · Views: 143
  • bv2-stack.jpg
    bv2-stack.jpg
    89 KB · Views: 112
Last edited:
Reactions: Whitechocolate and Lewis Badger
I think these are actually really nice! Not too busy of a design. I'm more of a medical-type diaper guy, but I wouldn't not wear these...

Reactions: Crinklesounds
thediaperedhusband said:
I think these are actually really nice! Not too busy of a design. I'm more of a medical-type diaper guy, but I wouldn't not wear these...
I'm like you, I love the non busy designs I hate it when they try and cram as much graphics as they can onto the nappy, simple designs like the above one do it for me.

Reactions: thediaperedhusband
Might have to give these a try too. I really like the Classico V2 print as well. My preference is a solid white with subtle art on the front - probably the SDK being the best example. But these really do seem to strike a nice balance.

Crinklesounds said:
I'm like you, I love the non busy designs I hate it when they try and cram as much graphics as they can onto the nappy, simple designs like the above one do it for me.

White all day for me. I have some blue Supreme Lites and I still just keep gravitating towards plain white.

I just don't like H&L Tapes (in generel). It is not so much the tape itself, but the stiff, scratchy landing zone.

I just want someone to bring out a cloth backed nappy with hook and loop because I prefer cloth but also love the ability to reposition tapes also when rolling the nappy up you can stick down the tabs just anywhere

while the design prints are nice I would not use these either, and have no interest in trying them. That's mostly because of their same no-lower-tapes design though.

These looking amaaaazzzing. I love Bambinos, and the Bellissimo design haas always been my favourite. I really hope that a) it doesn't signal the end of the v1 and b) we can get them in the UK.

I really like the version 2 of the teddy diaper so I will have to give these a shot since the bellisimo is supposed to be more absorbent than the teddy

Crinklesounds said:
Hi Guys

Just spotted that Bambino have brought a version 2 of their Bellissimo nappy and I think it looks awesome!

They have added hook and loop tapes this time, I will definitely be getting some whenever they come over to the UK or Europe which I'm hoping they will.

Probably going to be expensive knowing Bambino, so these would be a special treat nappy.
omg I want some there so cute and adorable

funny i was looking at them the other day and was like hmm is there a v2 of those , unsure if i would like them or not , for the tabs i have always been a better fan of the sticky tapes, and never had luck with bambinos in the past but maybe ill try them again
i always had the splitting bum issues :\ way back

I think that's an improvement to the print - more spread out and lightweight, similar to LFB's two new diapers. (vintage and cutie)

Last edited:
Ok, but as long as we can still get the originals...

Reactions: billybobtombo
I also notice they replaced' that silly "triangular tape" with a more reliable square tape. that's good to see. It was a good idea, having a soft border and rounding the corners, but the reduced grip really hurt them.

Perhaps someone can tell me the essential difference between the Bellissimo and Magnifico. Magnificos are my nanny's disposable of choice, and I think they're fun diapers. Bellissimo appears much like Magnifico but a little trimmer. Any thoughts?

sbmccue said:
Perhaps someone can tell me the essential difference between the Bellissimo and Magnifico. Magnificos are my nanny's disposable of choice, and I think they're fun diapers. Bellissimo appears much like Magnifico but a little trimmer. Any thoughts?

Magnifico were the first velcro diapers they sold, and were also supposed to be higher capacity than bellissimo. (magnifico also came in a pullup variety that went over like a lead balloon) The new bellissimo "version 2" switched to velcro tapes. (and got a new print)

Also the magnifico have an odd sizing to them, they have a "SM/MED", "MED/LARGE", and "LARGE/XLARGE" size

Last edited:
Reactions: sbmccue
You really get a discount as you buy a larger quantity. They are selling two for $11 or $5.50 each but if you buy a case, the unit cost goes down to $2.14.

Anyone try these yet? Do they clump? My mommy and I's tykables lately are starting to clump. Might be a bad batch. Its been like 5 years since ive had bambinos so forget if they clumped or not.

Does anyone know if these are available in the UK at all? I can't seem to get them anywhere... I'm interested to try them as I really like the Magnifico's and I'm running out

Back