Bambino Adult Diapers

BABYTIGERCUB

ABDLIC
Contributor
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Diaper Lover
  3. Incontinent
Has anyone tried the adult bambino diapers I ordered two packs for trial before ordering a full case and how did you like them I can't seem to find xl Betterdry in the USA I'm from Southeast Michigan thanks BabyTigerCub.

Last edited:
Reactions: littledreamers333 and Edgewater

dlguy4life

“He who knows best knows how little he knows.”
Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Diaper Lover
BABYTIGERCUB said:
Has anyone tried the adult bambino diapers I ordered two packs for trial before ordering a full case and how did you like them I can't seem to find xl Betterdry in the USA I'm from Southeast Michigan thanks BabyTigerCub.
Well, I’m wearing a Bambino diaper right now. I just got my order this past weekend. So far so good however, if you’re looking for a thicker diaper, choose something else.

Reactions: Edgewater and BABYTIGERCUB

redprtodd

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Diaper Lover
  2. Little
  3. Other
Last place I saw better dry or crinklz in XL was northshore - but they don't seem to carry them anymore (I wear the large, but I do sometimes enjoy an oversized diaper - so I tried the XL - there wasn't really that much of a difference side by side at least for me).

jamiejamie

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Diaper Lover
redprtodd said:
Last place I saw better dry or crinklz in XL was northshore - but they don't seem to carry them anymore (I wear the large, but I do sometimes enjoy an oversized diaper - so I tried the XL - there wasn't really that much of a difference side by side at least for me).
Northshore still sells Crinklz

BABYTIGERCUB

ABDLIC
Contributor
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Diaper Lover
  3. Incontinent
dlguy4life said:
Well, I’m wearing a Bambino diaper right now. I just got my order this past weekend. So far so good however, if you’re looking for a thicker diaper, choose something else.
I'll probably just use them for a day diaper then Comfydry at night which is a thicker diaper thanks for the info.

Reactions: Edgewater

BABYTIGERCUB

ABDLIC
Contributor
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Diaper Lover
  3. Incontinent
redprtodd said:
I'll have to check them out thanks for the info.

Reactions: Edgewater

Nowididit

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Diaper Lover
I have several Bambino diapers in my stash. I personally like them as they are very comfortable. I do not care for the Magnifico or the Bianco because of the sizing. Lg/Xl fit great but tend to stretch out after wearing and wetting. Sm/M fit but not much of a rise on me.

Reactions: TigerDL, Edgewater and BABYTIGERCUB

SoCalSwitch

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Diaper Lover
  3. Little
The Bambino with velcro tabs are my daytime diaper at work. The velcro works well if you have to go #2 and not want to use your diaper. Any of their other prints with adhesive tabs are for evenings/weekends while out and about. They are around 5500ml capacity, so just enough to last me through the day at work, but not quite enough for bedtime/night time. Their design/cut/tape placement fits me well and I find them rather comfortable, soft and not terribly noisy.

Reactions: TigerDL and BABYTIGERCUB

PupSpaz

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Diaper Lover
  2. Diaperfur
Bambino is my go-to daily wear diaper, specifically the red bearon or construction plastic backed. Super comfy on this body and holds more than enough for this puppy.

Super thick, ability to hold gallons of pee and less affordable might be more of a priority for others, lol.

Reactions: BABYTIGERCUB

Frungie

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Diaper Lover
I just posted elsewhere but I like the Bambino Classico v2 diapers, currently wet and messy with no leaking as I sit here. I am going to wear one to work as well today.

Pantyman

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Diaper Lover
As others have said there are thicker higher capacity diapers out there but personally I do enjoy a Bambino diaper. They fit my body type really well and if I tape them correctly it looks like I'm wearing a padded brief not a diaper. So if I'm trying to be stealth that's my first choice. Also because of the frequent sales I have almost purchased every style they have. There are a couple that have been out of stock for a very long time and I'm still waiting to add them to my collection.

Reactions: TigerDL and BABYTIGERCUB

KYDLGuy

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Diaper Lover
I am in love with the bambino’s. I think they are super soft. They don’t hold a ton but usually last me throughout the work day with out a change.