Balucanb and Johnathon meet!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

CarKid

Est. Contributor
Role
Adult Baby, Diaper Lover, Other, Private
Sorry guys that it took me this long to post this but I finally got around to it. I met up with Balucanb a week or so ago at the Carlisle car show. We had a swell time and I enjoyed myself very much as did he.
We meet up by the grandstands around noon. From there we talked alittle bit and then walked around and checked out all of the cars. I enjoyed his thorough knowledge on the old and new cars alike. I came home that night knowing alot more then I did when I arrived there. When the car show was over I gave him a ride back to his truck and there we exchanged diapers. I gave him 4 Tranquility ATN"s and 2 Molicares. He the provided me with 3 Secure X Plus's and 4 or 5 Assurance breifs. The Secures were pretty good but they leaked on my drive to visit Tsendo. Non the less they were pretty thick and reasonably thirsty. Well thats all that I can think of, Bee, if you wish to add anything feel free to.

ballucanb

Est. Contributor
Role
Private
You should have put a stuffer in the secure care, I got 9 hours out of one of those with a tena stuffer in it.

I had a good time, at the carlilse event, if you want to go to more just let me know, I like looking at all the cars I used to drive, and then sold.

CarKid

Est. Contributor
Role
Wow Bee, we sure got alot of responses on this one. Hmmm.

Point

Est. Contributor
Role
Diaper Lover, Little
Photo duplicates or thee happenstanced not!

What's a carlilse?

ballucanb

Est. Contributor
Role
Private
Maybe our day wasn't that interesting, to non car lover people, but if you like cars carlilse is definitly the place to see.

I make sure I go there a few times a year, and spend amost a whole day there, just looking around, it's a good history lesson for a car nut.

I'm going to try to make it to the feiro show, I like those glas-pontiacs.

Peachy

Banned
Role
Adult Baby, Diaper Lover, Carer
What's a carlilse?
but if you like cars carlilse is definitly the place to see.
Lol...the (original) Carlisle (mp3 files behind link) in Cumbria is a big railway hub, rather than anything related to cars:

They have a rather big station:

with a footbridge spanning the four of the electrified West Coast Main Line tracks to/from London Euston.

Of course there are also local trains, like these ancient trainsets in the new Northern trains livery:

And now got electronic departure boards, which are not very informative though:

And when you hop on a train south, you're in the midst of England's famous "greenest hills":

So...Carlisle is definitely about railways! :tongueout:

Peachy

Avocadoy

Est. Contributor
Role
Diaper Lover
Touche, Peachy, Touche.

And, I would guess it has SOMETHING to do with cars >,,>;

Is it like a car show?

TallestBabyEver

Est. Contributor
Role
Adult Baby
Maybe our day wasn't that interesting, to non car lover people, but if you like cars carlilse is definitly the place to see.

I make sure I go there a few times a year, and spend amost a whole day there, just looking around, it's a good history lesson for a car nut.

Hmm, maybe ill drop by the next time i roll through, im one of those ricer nuts!:smile1:

Feiro? I really dont get the deal with those cars, they kinda remind me of the old Toyota MR2s, what's so special about these relics?

Pojo

Est. Contributor
Role
Private
Where those "England's 'greenest hills'" in Harry Potter >__>...That bridge looks like it was

Footed P.J.

Banned
Role
Diaper Lover
As far as cars, I like what I like. I grew up in the 80's and early 90's. I love the boxiness of the early 80's. Sports cars are great, but so are daily drivers of the era, both import and domestic.

Any way to give links to the Carlisle car show and the fiero show you are talking about? I like Fieros as well, and miss the ones that compeyted in IMSA GTO back in the 80s/90s.

BTW, OUR Carlisle is here:

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Carlisle,_PA (Carlisle wiki)http://www.carlislepa.org/index.asp?Type=B_LOC&SEC={A01ED5A4-A039-4914-9532-135AF6B786F4} (Borough of Carlisle official site)

Last edited:

Peachy

Banned
Role
Where those "England's 'greenest hills'" in Harry Potter >__>...That bridge looks like it was
No, it wasn't. The bridge in the Harry Potter movies is located in Glenfinnan, in the Scottish highlands. It's called the Glenfinnan Viaduct.
Here's a picture I took of it two weeks ago:

Peachy

Pojo

Est. Contributor
Role
Private
No, it wasn't. The bridge in the Harry Potter movies is located in Glenfinnan, in the Scottish highlands. It's called the Glenfinnan Viaduct.

Oh...It looks a lot less green than in the movies >__>

Peachy

Banned
Role
Oh...It looks a lot less green than in the movies >__>
That's because I was there in the early spring, which is pretty much still winter, while the movie was probably shot in the height of summer season, which is probably rather short in Scotland anyway.

Peachy

Pojo

Est. Contributor
Role
Private
That's because I was there in the early spring, which is pretty much still winter, while the movie was probably shot in the height of summer season, which is probably rather short in Scotland anyway.

Peachy

Oh >__>...Yay Scotland (I'm part Scottish =D)

CarKid

Est. Contributor
Role
Ballucab, you didn't go to the ricer show this weekend did you? I hate ricers....

Footed, you should come to the Carilsile car show and we should hang out.

Last edited by a moderator:

ballucanb

Est. Contributor
Role
Private
No, next week there is a kit car show, and on saturday theres a fiero show also, If the weather holds I will come down friday and stay to sunday.

That way I can hit that museum in hershey, and possibly go to gettysburg I haven't been there in a bunch of years, and then meet up with you guys sunday.

I just waiting to see if the weather is going to cooperate, so I can rent a room, I hate to do carlilse in the rain, I have done it before, but if there is only going to be showers, I may do it.

But I will be there on sunday if the weather is bad or not.

Status
Not open for further replies.