Badges

Status
Not open for further replies.

Yami

Est. Contributor
Role
Babyfur
I thought I'd offer my services to make badges for all my fellow babyfurs/lilfurs

They're free (Be honest they're not worthy to sell) so just request one and fill out a form which I'll post last

Also I'd love to see other badges too, Marci's, Munkarts' etc show 'em all off here

So anyway, if ya wanna badge check my work here Userpage of yami-dokuro -- Fur Affinity [dot] net

Finally the form, yes this is mandatory because people can be vague

Name:
Favourite Colour:
A reference pic of some kind (even a simple sketch'll do)
Hair, eyes, fur etc colours (please state as pictures can be vague)
Scene or pose:
Headshot or Full Body:

I'm also open to non badge commissions on FA

starshine

Est. Contributor
Role
Private
Yay! I want one! (You're a LOT better than a lot of other people out there, so don't put yourself down!)

Name:

Abby Rainne
Favourite Colour:
Pink

My hair I would love to be in braids or pigtails, and it should be about the same colour as my fur (pink! (not exactly the purpley-pink in that picture, but a pinker pink?) even baby pink!) my eyes are green, or green-blue, you decide what looks better!
Scene or pose:
It doesn't matter to me, I'd love to be diapered, and in a tutu! And Umm.... dancing or something? It doesn't matter to me, I'm not picky at all!
Headshot or Full Body:
Full body would be great, thanks!

PS you're really really nice for offering to do this! I'm sure it takes just about forever!

Yami

Est. Contributor
Role
Babyfur
It actually only takes a few days max (depending on how much I can be bothered :p)

Btw is it the cow you're requesting?

Yami

Est. Contributor
Role
Babyfur
Ok, I'll get those two done as soon as I get a ref pic from Abigail (You left it blank :eek:)

kite

Est. Contributor
Role
Diaper Lover, Diaperfur, Carer
Ok, I'll get those two done as soon as I get a ref pic from Abigail (You left it blank :eek:)
is your computer showing the link underneath the pic?

Thallis

Est. Contributor
Role
Diaper Lover, Babyfur, Sissy
I'll bite.

Name: Thallis
Favourite Colour: Purple
A reference pic of some kind (even a simple sketch'll do): Thallis by Chazes by Thallis -- Fur Affinity [dot] net
Hair, eyes, fur etc colours (please state as pictures can be vague): My hair is brown, eyes are hazel ( I know they're green in the pic, I can't color hazel though x3), and most of my fur is light blue, but my chest fur, which comes up to the neck is white.
Scene or pose: Can I be facing towards you in a purple dress (with my diaper visible), blushing
Headshot or Full Body: Full body, please.

S

Secret

Oh I would love one!

Name: Secret (No really I am not being anonoymous)
Favourite Colour: Purple
A reference pic of some kind (even a simple sketch'll do) : Its pretty much the same as my avatar which is a modified version of "Chowder" here are a bunch of sample images of him Chowder by *Ash-Dragon-wolf on deviantART and also this Chowder by *Squeek-a-chu on deviantART and this http://tentakustar134.deviantart.com/art/Chowder-79831305 and lastly this one http://smokeythefox.deviantart.com/art/Chowder-97291403
Hair, eyes, fur etc colours (please state as pictures can be vague): The fur on the cheeks seems to be a defining feature and the one tooth shown is another distinguishing feature, also the hat on his head and is really cute to
Scene or pose: Pose
Headshot or Full Body: Full body

Also thank you very much for doing this for me!

Martin

Est. Contributor
Role
Adult Baby, Diaper Lover, Little
Name:
Martin

Favourite Colour:
Green (with a tad bit of blue in it)

http://pix.alaporte.net/pub/d/14684-1/Baby+Joey+on+the+Lookout+1.JPG

brown hear/fur, blue eyes.

Scene or pose:
Being hyper, other then that I don't care.

Headshot or Full Body:
Full body

you're work is good.

Last edited:

Lowie

Est. Contributor
Role
Adult Baby, Diaper Lover, Babyfur, Diaperfur, Carer
Eh, if your still open I'll take one.

Name: Jack (What? Couldn't decide a name)
Fav Color: Either Red or Blue
Reference pic: Jack Pic Sketch by Zawisza -- Fur Affinity [dot] net
Fur Color: Black with some white on chest and tail
hair color: brown (basically its a mop style)
eye color: hazel (you can surprise me though)
Scene or pose: Doesn't matter
Full body or head shot: Full Body

Thanks a million if you can do it! Also, watched on FA. Great work!

X

xdeadx

I... me!!!!

XD

BTW, I'm no babyfur. But yea. Incontinent so. Diapers are a yes if you want to show them or not. I don't really care either way XP Uhhh, yea just not wetness or anythin ^^ Oooh hope you caught this edit umm, I'd rather not have the diaper like completely showing but again it's not that big of a deal. ***I always wear cargo shorts btw***

Name:xdeadx Yammari. Just use xdeadx though =P
Favourite Colour: Green
A reference pic of some kind: http://i508.photobucket.com/albums/s325/DigiNig/Me.jpg
Hair, eyes, fur etc colours: Yellow hair, medium length. Emerald green eyes, red fur but a cream colored path running from head to nose.
Scene or pose: Umm, just a pose XD Like... Uhh, http://www.furaffinity.net/view/1625314/
Headshot or Full Body: Oh I just got what you were asking. Lol... Full body =P

A lot of things have changed so don't go completely off that ref. though.

Oh umm, hair length. About this long: It's a little heavy. by wayward_wings -- Fur Affinity [dot] net

^thas not me but perfect example of hair length

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.